Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Great place, free dinner is healthy and plenty, as close to the beach as possible. Go swim at night with the biolunescent plakton. Staff is kind and relax. One of my favorite place in 20 countries I've visited.

Beautiful, quaint tree houses. Fantastic place to stay, beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean. The food was great, the dinners were some of the best Turkish food we were yet to have. Will most definitely recommend this place. Thanks for the stay

Amazing place. I would consider this to be the top choice of Olympos 100%. The atmosphere is great since everyone on this small street is coming here to socialize. The staff is friendly, flexible and helpful and will produce a great atmosphere. The lounging area is wonderful with cushions and electrical outlets. Close to the beach! Excellent delicious breakfast and dinner. Unfortunately because of all the people the public facilities got a bit dirty as the day goes on.

Amazing location, 10 minute walk to the amazing beach. Every morning you get a fresh made omelette, every night is a feast, I was stuffed every time, great food! All included in the price! Accommodation is quite rustic but everything you need is there and surroundings are beautiful.

Great place to visit. Stayed in a bungalow which are very comfortabe with private bathroom which is very clean. Good meals provided. We left early in the morning and the staff packed us breakfast as we weren't there for breakfast Great place.

Bayrams was really lovely. We stayed there only a night before we began a cruise from Olympos to Fethiye. The cabins are not very plush, and they are locked with a padlock but have windows with no locks, so your stuff isn't necessarily safe from theft, but there are safety deposit boxes which you can hire for free. It has a lovely outside area where you can sit and drink, the dinners are delicious, and FREE along with free breakfast where I was made on of the best omelettes of my life!

not very clean rooms and very limited WiFi.. But i wanna say that its atmosphere was really amazing.

Great place. Toilets could be cleaned more frequently but awesome place to stay.

What a place! Take me back! Bayram's is a gem. Olympos is spectacular, you can't go wrong. The breakfast and dinners are AMAZING. The bonfire every night was great to meet new people, and the staff are always happy to help out and organise activities. Staying in a Treehouse was great, minus that it was SO cold at night even with the heater on. The facilities are good, the "common area" a great place to chill under the orange trees with a drink! I highly recommend this place! I will come again!

Stayed in Mid-March 2014 at Bayrams, it was off season and almost no other guests around, Anyway, we really enjoyed our time there. Rate included yummy breakfast (try the omlette) and tasty dinner which they prepared vegetarian, espacially for us! So nice, this place is a good choice to stay!

• 19th Mar 2014