Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Really helpful staff. Great location. Had air-conditioning.

Close to the beach, super chilled, dinner and breakfast included. What more could you ask for ? we extended out stay we enjoyed it so much

Great place to visit the sites of Olympic and lovely beaches.

My friend and I booked a twin share private treehouse which turned out to be an elevated hut with mattresses on the floor and a ceiling fan. This was fine but we expected more for the price. Breakfast and dinner were good and the hostel is centrally located. I believe the dorms had air con and would probably stay there if had my time over.

Such a cool hostel! One of my favourites ever. Amazing outdoor areas to lounge around in all day, the yummiest breakfast and dinners and only a couple of minutes walk from the beach!

The hostel communal bathrooms need serious work especially the ones at the back of the resort..dirty, no locks, constant lack of toilet paper, broken locks on doors and broken showers. Dorm was nice, comfortable, but lack of lockers is an issue. No Wi-Fi reception in the back of the resort. Local staff were friendly, the foreign staff not so much..if you have a question ask the Turkish staff. Breakfast was repetitive for a 5 night stay. Can in the travel agency next door very helpful.

Very relaxed, great place to stay. Had an excellent time here. Staff were fantastic as we had an incident just before we arrived and staff went out of their way to help us out. Would definitely recommend.

Had a fantastic stay at Bayrams Treehouse. I came for 4 nights and stayed for a week. Very relaxed and chilled out place, perfect rest stop after traveling for so long. Food is amazing and free breakfast and dinner is provided. Would defiently reccomend.

This hostel is amazing! Such a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere! The accommodation is basic but very clean and well looked after. The breakfast and dinner which is included is great, and a really nice addition to the outstanding service provided by the family who run the hostel. The family were so incredibly hospitable- a driver collected us from the airport and he waited 7.5 hours for us as our flight was delayed. Very kind! The location is great-as close to the beach as you can get. So good!

A great hostel with a great atmosphere. Very chilled environment to kick up your legs and relax.

Very nice and chilled out hostel! Great that we got breakfast and dinner provided.

Great location, nice staff, good chilled vibe and always lots of people around. Food was amazing, best hostel food I've had! Only drawback no lockers but door to treehouse lockable so all fine.

I loved my stay in this hostel. It's very simple but you have everything you need, location is very nice and the food is great. It's also perfect to meet other backpackers.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Such great people. Food is good (dinner and breakfast included!!) and the atmosphere is awesome. Close to the beach and decent wifi!

Excellent location, great food, very good atmosphere to hang out and relax, great staff. Facilities were decent, all good except the pressure in the showers (at least one of the showers that I used, was basically non-existent... basically dripped out..). But other than that no complaints at all, cool tree house we stayed in.

Absolutely loved this place. The ac in the dorms was amaaaazing and the free breakfast and dinner was the best food I had had in months!! Ended up extending and extending and stayed a week!

Everything was great apart from the wifi!

A fantastic stay in a great location. Easy access to the beach, food, ruins and activities. Staff very helpful. Only downside was small locks on private rooms which could easily be broken in to. Pack insect repellant too!

Olympos is amazing and staying at Bayrams truly adds to the experience! 6 bed treehouse was comfortable with airconditioning,power points and lockable door. No lockers in the rooms so have locks for your bags handy. Share bathrooms were easily accessible. The included buffet breakfast and dinner is amazing!!! Eating area is very cool-great place to hang and meet others. Great bar at Bayrams also! Walking distance to beach & ruins! Easy to book a sailing trip too as V-Go is right next door!

Had the best time at Byrams. If you are going to Olympos you must stay here! The free dinners and breakfast are amazing. The dinner was the best food I have had on the 6 weeks I have had so far. Staff are so friendly (bar staff Gem & Tobs have it going on) and the atmosphere is GREAT! playing cards in the afternoon after a lovely day at the beach. Would also recommend doing the kayak tour, was a blast. Can't wait to head back.