Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and the highlight of my 3 week trip to Turkey. Bayram's is a backpacker haven. I am a solo female traveller and I stayed in a couple of hostels in Turkey, especially on the coast, where the atmosphere was sterile and the place was full of couples and insular groups. Bayram's was totally different. The environment facilitates ease of meeting other travellers. Dinner and breakfast were amazing and plentiful, and the place beautiful and relaxing.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Cool place with a great vibe and nice common area. The dinner and breakfast are amazing. We booked a private w/o bathroom but ended up changing to a dorm. The private w/o bathroom is a basic treehouse without sealed walls and mattress on the ground (hello mosquitoes biting you!) VS the dorms which have proper walls & mosquito netting AND aircon. Definitely better value for your money to stay in a dorm! When we asked to change rooms the staff were polite and accommodating about it. Thanks guys

Fantastic atmosphere location and food. The included dinner and breakfast is amazing. Facilities are more than adequate.

Absolutely loved Bayram's Treehouses. Meals were delicious, location was perfect, close to beach and restaurants and vibes were good. Perfect for chilling out

Really helpful staff. Great location. Had air-conditioning.

Close to the beach, super chilled, dinner and breakfast included. What more could you ask for ? we extended out stay we enjoyed it so much

Great place to visit the sites of Olympic and lovely beaches.

My friend and I booked a twin share private treehouse which turned out to be an elevated hut with mattresses on the floor and a ceiling fan. This was fine but we expected more for the price. Breakfast and dinner were good and the hostel is centrally located. I believe the dorms had air con and would probably stay there if had my time over.

1 2 Next » last »