Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

One of my best hostel experiences ever! Reviews speak for themselves. Great food (breakfast AND dinner included!) and atmosphere made it so easy to hang out with others and make new mates. Friendly, helpful and easy going staff. Olympos is small so everything you need (i.e. the beach) a few minutes walk away. Treehouse perhaps isn't the right term, it's like a little community of wooden cabins.

This place is amazing!!! We originally were supposed to stay for 2 nights but that became 4.(I'm here as we speak) perfect place, for relaxation. There are these huts with pillows good luck doing anything once you sit down.The food is great especially dinner, & there are some cool ozzie bartenders and sweet staff that are very helpful! One thing is there are no lockers so if staying in a dorm be wary and also drinks (cocktails) are pretty expensive here 20tl you can find cheaper down the road!

Loved this hostel! Ended up staying a few extra nights. The breakfast and dinner is delicious. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Great place to meet fellow travellers. Will definitely stay here again.

Had an amazing time here! The relaxed, social environment is fantastic, excellent value for money and great food. I'll be back!

I enjoyed my stay at bayram's, food was great and it is located very close to the beach and ruins there were some issues with the bathrooms cause the shower door did not close, otherwise it was a good experience have to say I didn't think it was cheap

Excellent atmosphere. Good rooms. Close to park entrance. Food is reasonable. Enjoyed the people I met here. Olympos was not busy even in June so it was nice to stay at a place that had a few people. For the area, you can get better prices at neighbouring pensions that are not as popular on hostelworld, but still good.

Very chill hostel, we really enjoyed staying here

Buffet breaky and dinner included and was delicious. really cool common area to relax in and plenty of day beds.

1 2 3 Next » last »