Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Great value for money- breakfasts and dinners were really good :)

Rarely toilet paper, one toilet did not lock, the other sometimes did not flush...

Meals were amazing. Very close to a beautiful beach. Staff are helpful. Beds are comfy. Fire every night which is awesome.

Come for a day and stay for a week. I did exactly that. Great atmosphere, easy walk to the beach and ruins, solid breakfast and dinner, and friendly staff. Even though I went during down season, I met an awesome crew of travellers. It was a hard place to leave !

• 5th Nov 2015

Just a legendary place. Go there.

Really nice hostel with rooms in the caves and magnifent views Staff very nice an helpful. Manager knows a bunch of languages

This hostel was in a great location, quite close to the beach compared to other places. We really liked the cushioned areas where everyone sits around and drinks, shares stories, plays card games. They also have a big bonfire every night that all the guests sit around. The food is amazing and you can eat as much as you like for breakfast and dinner! We made lots of friends here, there was a great energy. The bathrooms are pretty terrible, showers broken. Also not good in wet weather really.

The meals are outstanding and the other backpackers you meet are great. When people say it's set in an orange grove, it's literally built around orange trees. Which makes for a tasty (sour) snack. In total consumption I had about 30 oranges and 4 pommes during my 6 night stay. The staff, location, space and outstanding price, make up for the fact none of the communal bathroom/ shower doors close or that the bungalows can get very cold/ smelly/ damp. Thanks guys ands see you again next time!

When they say "come for a day, stay for a week" they aren't joking... It's the best place to chill.

This is a really great place. Laid back, social atmosphere. The free breakfast and dinner are amazing. Great food heaps of it. I stayed in a dorm which was nice and comfortable. Decent beds. Only downside was the communal bathrooms really need a but of an update. Hard to find a toilet or shower with a door that even closes let alone locks. Good bar. Decent drink prices, the banana smoothie is great.

This place was AMAZING! Worst thing about it was leaving. The staff (especially the lovely Kiwi volunteer) were amazing, sleeping in a treehouse was really fun, beds were comfy and rooms quiet. Great social atmosphere. But the best thing, the food! Such a good deal having dinner included. And it is seriously delicious. Such an amazing place to relax, explore and just enjoy the paradise surroundings. One thing, I wish I had a sheet and not just a blanket on my bed as it was too warm.

The dorms are good value. A decent (by backpacker standards) dinner and breakfast included. There is a nice friendly relaxing vibe about the place. The communal showers (just about passable) could do with some attention; doors not closing properly, shower heads broken, the usual things.

The tree houses were interesting as they are essentially cabins with mattresses. It was a fun experience but definitely not luxury. The meals included were really good and it's a great deal. Staff was very helpful as well and they helped organize our tours.

Fantastic laid back place with super friendly and helpful staff. I had a great time here!

Loved BayRams! Booked a private room which was awesome. And to my delight had much needed aircon. The included breakfast and dinner was awesome!

Includes breakfast and dinner!!! best food as well. atmosphere is perfect for meeting awesome people.

This is the second time I've stayed here in 6 years. I didn't hesitate to book here again, and it didn't let me down. Great value with the free buffet style breakfast and dinner. One of the closer guesthouses to the beach. The air con in the dorms is great during the particularly hot months!

A nice chilled out place near the beach, good breakfast and dinner. Hammocks to relax in (a staff member even covered me with a blanket when I fell asleep on one). Good place to meet some young Turkish people as well. Toilets and showers not the cleanest, but the best hostel stay during my 6 weeks in Turkey

Best location for the beach in all of Olympos, and the dinners included are so bloody good I would happily pay for them! Such a great place to relax, and the staff are great

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and the highlight of my 3 week trip to Turkey. Bayram's is a backpacker haven. I am a solo female traveller and I stayed in a couple of hostels in Turkey, especially on the coast, where the atmosphere was sterile and the place was full of couples and insular groups. Bayram's was totally different. The environment facilitates ease of meeting other travellers. Dinner and breakfast were amazing and plentiful, and the place beautiful and relaxing.

• 23rd Aug 2015