Bayside Inn Reviews

2055 FREMONT ST, Monterey, USA

A very nice motel with friendly staff, free WiFi and a breakfast. The rooms were clean and very well equipped (microwave, fridge, TV). Although there's an airfield in proximity, it's quiet. During the night there were not more than three planes hearable. I would really recommend this motel. It's a good starting point if you plan to drive along highway no. 1 along the coast.

I was surprised at how nice the Inn was, considering it was on the cheaper end of Monterey hotels. The staff was very kind, the rooms are clean and kinda cute (with heaters, yay!), and the location very acccessible.

But really, sadly my review would not be very good for you. -I would expect better for paying $ 100 on a Sunday night. * towels are rag quality * water does not get hot in shower - could barely wash my hair * bath tub cannot be used for bath as water runs off * Bed cover stained with a dozen blood spots * Internet super spotty * Tiny room * extremely noisy in airport and freeway zone with single pane windows really the only plus is that personnel was nice and friendly

• 8th Nov 2015

My daughter and I loved our stay at Bayside Inn. The staff is awesome, very helpful and kind. The room is big and clean, with all facilities, as hairdryer, microwave, wi-fi, etc... I would stay there again for sure.

• 29th Oct 2015

Lovely Inn! Stayed there for 1 night. Got a lot for what we paid, and included continental breakfast. No complaints!

• 26th Oct 2015

You get more than you pay for and the staff is kind and helpful.

• 6th Oct 2015

We had a large double room at the Bayside Inn. It was clean and comfortable. We were there for 2 nights and have no complaints. It's a motel so breakfast had to be collected and taken back to our room. The manager was really helpful and friendly . We needed an early breakfast as we were going whale watching. The manager made sure breakfast was available for us an hour before the normal time.

The accommodations at this hotel was really great, especially considering the price and the location. It was only a 5-10 minute drive from the hotel to the piers and Cannery Row which isn't bad at all. It was extremely close to gas stations and supermarkets. Getting back onto Hwy 1 was also super easy which made getting in and out of Monterey a breeze.