Bayview Hostel Taganga Reviews

Carrera 4 # 17b-57 (Campo de Futbol), Taganga, Colombia

The hotel was ok. It felt a bit outdated, the pool for example might once have been a nice place, but now it looked old and dirty. The owners were nice and helpfull. The airco and van in the room were nice. Our room was cleaned every day, although we did not get new towels during our stay. It can get noisy during the night; they gave a common area outside, close to the rooms. In our opinion there are nicer places to stay in Taganga for this price (many of which are not on bookingsites).

I reserved this hostal online. Two nights for three persons in a private bedroom. The price online was 27.000. When we got there two days ago the receptionist received us and told us that the prices online are incorrect. Hostelworld -according to him- couldn't update them. So the emoloyee shows us the exact same room I had already booked online

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

When I arrived, the prices quoted by hostelworld were not correct and the amount was double (due to high season). The atmosphere wasn't the best as there were not very many guests around the common areas. Otherwise, Santiago and his family were very helpful with their recommendations, breakfast was included (and tasty!), and the room and facilities were kept very clean. Ultimately, I would recommend.

not usually one to bother with reviews but we LOVED this place. stayed for 10 days and loved every minute of it. I spent my birthday in taganga and the owners went out of their way to make it special for me. Unfortunately the pool was out of order due to water restraints but other than that this hostel was perfect. rooms are cleaned everyday and are excellent value for money, dorms and privates. Santiago and his family made Taganga one of out favourite places of the trip. Highly recommend!!