Bazar Hostel Reviews

Dohany u. 22-24, Budapest, Hungary

The place is well decorated, the staff were very friendly and helpful! Facilities were great, it was well looked after and clean. Great social area and convenient location. Couldn't ask for anything more from a hostel, excellent value for money.

When you first arrive, it can be hard to find. It is confusing because the downstairs restaurant part (which was closed when i arrived) seemed like the only entrance. I finally figured it out, but a sign or better directions would have been nice. Overall though, I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel staff was particularly helpful.

Had a great stay here and was such good value for money! Jim, one of the hostel staff, was absolutely marvellous. Would definitely come back here.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, giving me information on where to eat and things to do in Budapest. The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I was staying in the 6-bed female dorm with an ensuite and the bathroom facilities were great! Overall very impressed and had a lovely stay.

Great hostel, great location. I felt like I was staying at a friends house. It is loud, however. Blame the post war communist architecture for the paper thin walls. If you're looking to bar hop and party, this is definitely the place. If you're looking for a quiet place to sleep, maybe look elsewhere.

I really liked it here. It was in a cute neighborhood that had a lot of different types of restaurants nearby (asian, mexican, etc.) as well as super markets and convenience stores. The staff was super nice and accommodating and the common room was pretty cosy and relaxed. I would stay here again.