Bazar Hostel Reviews

Dohany u. 22-24, Budapest, Hungary

Staff were very friendly and helpful, giving me information on where to eat and things to do in Budapest. The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I was staying in the 6-bed female dorm with an ensuite and the bathroom facilities were great! Overall very impressed and had a lovely stay.

Great hostel, great location. I felt like I was staying at a friends house. It is loud, however. Blame the post war communist architecture for the paper thin walls. If you're looking to bar hop and party, this is definitely the place. If you're looking for a quiet place to sleep, maybe look elsewhere.