Bazar Hostel Reviews

Dohany u. 22-24, Budapest, Hungary

It is a great hostel in the center of the city. The staff was really friendly. It is one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I recommend it for everyone :)

Great place, homely and friendly, very clean and organised, staff were all very helpful and understood English Bazaar hostel would be the best iv stayed at by far Accommodated many different age groups within our family from 9 yr old to 80 yr old Thankyou bazaar hostel I would highly recommend you to our friends, Australian family xx

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Good classic hostel in the middle of Budapest. Overall good experience. I reccomend.

The place is well decorated, the staff were very friendly and helpful! Facilities were great, it was well looked after and clean. Great social area and convenient location. Couldn't ask for anything more from a hostel, excellent value for money.

When you first arrive, it can be hard to find. It is confusing because the downstairs restaurant part (which was closed when i arrived) seemed like the only entrance. I finally figured it out, but a sign or better directions would have been nice. Overall though, I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel staff was particularly helpful.

Had a great stay here and was such good value for money! Jim, one of the hostel staff, was absolutely marvellous. Would definitely come back here.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, giving me information on where to eat and things to do in Budapest. The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I was staying in the 6-bed female dorm with an ensuite and the bathroom facilities were great! Overall very impressed and had a lovely stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »