Bazar Hostel Reviews

Dohany u. 22-24, Budapest, Hungary

Great staff, lovely atmosphere and so central. Cool vibes and spacious enough rooms. Bathrooms were clean. Only issue was that the aircon only worked in the communal area. The rooms were so hot at night.

I had a nice experience. The staff even didn't charge me despite I had a check out delay after a hard night ;) The only thing which could be improved is the fact that the rooms have no AC. It was super hot so many people were simply sleeping in the common room which has AC. But still I would recommend this hostel!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Austria

The location was great, just some minutes away from Vaci Utca, which is one of the most touristic street near the rivers. Just around the corner there was a great bohemian boulevard full of young people. The service was quite fine, the receptionists were kind and disposed to help. If you are a sensitive sleeper I would recommend to bring some earplugs, otherwise you won't be able to sleep because of the noise of the street. All in all, I highly recommend this place.

Relly good hostel with nice and helpfull staff.

It is a great hostel in the center of the city. The staff was really friendly. It is one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I recommend it for everyone :)

Great place, homely and friendly, very clean and organised, staff were all very helpful and understood English Bazaar hostel would be the best iv stayed at by far Accommodated many different age groups within our family from 9 yr old to 80 yr old Thankyou bazaar hostel I would highly recommend you to our friends, Australian family xx

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Good classic hostel in the middle of Budapest. Overall good experience. I reccomend.

1 2 3 Next » last »