Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Down Town, Al-Khyyam Street, Behind Orange Telecom, Amman, Amman, Jordan

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel is in the heart of Downtow, the centre of Amman. It is a friendly location, simple and good for turistis and travel workers. Comfortable bed and nice living room in a low budget. You have to visit this hostel visit this hostel, perfect location for exploring the town.

• 21st Feb 2015

Good guesthouse for the price. It's very cheap so of course don't expect a 5 stars level… but it's pretty correct and good! Staff are really nice!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Employees are almost never there. Wifi is a bit spotty. Did help me book a bus to Petra. Probably wouldn't stay here again

It is cheaper I know, but I was charged 5 more Dinars for municipality tax. I met other people who were in a hostel near from this and they told me that charge did not exist. I haven't had internet in my whole staying, and no hot water, even no toilet paper.