Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Down Town, Al-Khyyam Street, Behind Orange Telecom, Amman, Amman, Jordan

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel is in the heart of Downtow, the centre of Amman. It is a friendly location, simple and good for turistis and travel workers. Comfortable bed and nice living room in a low budget. You have to visit this hostel visit this hostel, perfect location for exploring the town.

• 21st Feb 2015

Good guesthouse for the price. It's very cheap so of course don't expect a 5 stars level… but it's pretty correct and good! Staff are really nice!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Employees are almost never there. Wifi is a bit spotty. Did help me book a bus to Petra. Probably wouldn't stay here again

It is cheaper I know, but I was charged 5 more Dinars for municipality tax. I met other people who were in a hostel near from this and they told me that charge did not exist. I haven't had internet in my whole staying, and no hot water, even no toilet paper.

i can see good and some bad reviews about this hostel but all i can say about this place that its super excellent and i really had very great time, i mean the location is just perfect in the heart of down town and away of noise, the place is to totally SAFE , clean rooms gorgeous view from the roof and great BBQ party ,it was amazing, also the airport pick-up is great deal, staff is a bit sad for the bad fake reviews that they are recieving, any the place perfect for our stay,highly recommended

• 20th Sep 2014

My deposit I paid was not worth anything- and the hostel did not acknowledge it. There a fair amount of ants crawling around. Nice enough staff though. Great location. I had a bed that had some serious urine stains and smelled. I'd still recommend it to a traveler though, and i'd stay again. Just know that if you expect nice clean stuff- this might not be the place. Cliff hostel is way better, but louder.