Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Down Town, Al-Khyyam Street, Behind Orange Telecom, Amman, Amman, Jordan

I felt more like I was visiting a friend I'd known for years than visiting a hotel. Unlike any hotel. I know I marked a little lower for cleanness, but please check out this hotel. I'd like to address the two complaints I read on the reviews. It is not the cleanest hotel, but the atmosphere and staff more than make up for it. The other complaint was that some times no one mans the reception desk... that's because the man running it is so helpful and sometimes runs errands to help his customers.

well the place is well located close to the main atractions that u can go by your self by foot , the staff really kind and helpful ( raed ) this guy is cool he explaind me how to go to the main atractons and then the owner cool guy as well he invite me to smoke shisha with him and partnof the staff om the roof in a chill out area where at night u can get a view from one side of the city .....defently i would go back in my way back ...👍🏻😉

It was great to stay at the Bdeiwi Hostel. The staff was friendly and very helpful. When i first showed up at 6:30am. They said i could stay in another room while the dorm was full. And when i showed up a couple of days later, without a reservation they invited me for lunch. After that they showed me a bed in the dorm. They have good plans to improve the room and facilities. You directly feel warm and welcome at the Bdeiwi hostel. I only can recommend this place.

Under new management - Farajat and Raed are super helpful and friendly - will offer shisha each night on the very atmospheric roof top. BBQ on the roof was another highlight! Offers tours to all the main attractions in Jordan - Dead Sea, Jerash, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Desert Castles. Location is perfect - right in Downtown - close to everything you need. Rooms are simple, clean and everything you'd expect at a budget hostel. Great price! They have nice plans for future development. I highly recommend!

• 29th Aug 2015