Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel Reviews

Down Town, Al-Khyyam Street, Behind Orange Telecom, Amman, Amman, Jordan

this is a good place to stay.Is easy to arrive from the city town. the room are ok and the staff is very friendly. They helped to arrange the trip to Petra and searching the solution for every question than I had. Is absolutely recommended to travelers. there,is a good BBQ and is enough. They have a cheaper transport from the airport and is totally SAFE. For sure I will back here when I come back to Amman. Enjoy ur stay here.:)

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Chile

I found this accommodation very welcoming and friendly. The VALUE for money was extremely good - probably the best on a five month trip. I was able to get a great nights sleep thanks to the comfy bed and quieter position compared to other accommodation we stayed at in AMMAN.. very SAFE. I liked the rooftop area as well, it made for a great spot to have BBQ and hang out at night., the AIRPORT PICK-UP was very good deal and useful, breakfast was excellent. i would highly recommend this place.

1 2 Next » last »