Hostelworld.com
HostelBookers Logo

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Be Coimbra Hostel

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
7.5
Very Good 67 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 6.5
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 9.0
  • Staff 8.0
  • Atmosphere 6.5
  • Cleanliness 7.5
  • Facilities 6.5
BOOK NOW
7.5
Very Good 67 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 6.5
  • Security 8.5
  • Location 9.0
  • Staff 8.0
  • Atmosphere 6.5
  • Cleanliness 7.5
  • Facilities 6.5

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
  • Anonymous
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
  • Novice Nomad
  • 2 reviews
28th Oct 2016
4.3

Nice location, but construction went on till 11pm in the same building. Then I went to bed when I discovered a bug on the matress, couldn't sleep well all night. Woke up after 5h when I dicovered a bug creeped up the wall I crushed it with a 2€ size blood staint on the wall. I had the next 2 weeks pimples. Throughout my travels never experienced that - horror- , I don't recommend that place.

    • 2.0Value For Money
    • 6.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 2.0Facilities
    • 4.0Staff
    • 2.0Atmosphere
    • 4.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.