7.1
Very Good 66 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 66 Total Reviews
Be Coimbra Hostel Located at Rua do Corvo, 33, , Coimbra.
Portugal
Coimbra Coimbra 3000-124 Rua do Corvo, 33
71% 66
40.2105112 -8.4295660
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 31-40
28th Oct 2016
4.3

Nice location, but construction went on till 11pm in the same building. Then I went to bed when I discovered a bug on the matress, couldn't sleep well all night. Woke up after 5h when I dicovered a bug creeped up the wall I crushed it with a 2€ size blood staint on the wall. I had the next 2 weeks pimples. Throughout my travels never experienced that - horror- , I don't recommend that place.

29th Jul 2016

On the main plaza. All kinds of shops and restaurants right there. Close to the train station. Not too far up the hill to the university and museums. A big common room with floor to ceiling doors overlooking the plaza below. My room was at the back, so was quiet.