Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

We had a good stay at Be Dream. The kitchen was a good size, as was the common area. The lockers in the rooms were great, and it felt very secure. It should be noted that wifi was unavailable in the bedrooms, and is only accessible in the common area, but as long as you're content with that, it's a great place to stay!

Showers always had puddles of gross water Not nearly enough plates or silverwear Vibe was drab and sad The rooms were always smelly

Honestly the bathrooms were really dirty, pools of water everywhere. Some of the beds didn't have sheets when we got there and we had to go get them. My bed had sheets so were mine not cleaned or where my friend's sheets just forgotten. The breakfast included was kinda basic.

Very clean, cheap, a little beat far but the metro is close and in 20 min you can be everywhere, close to the beach, staff friendly, common areas, ping pong, wifi works well but not in the rooms, I recommend this hostel

They provide a lot of common space areas and keep the facilities clean. It is just a 10min walk frim the beach and is right by the metro as well. I would stay again!

I like this hostel very much. They have comfoortable cauches, which makes this hostel cozy. If I would say any request to this hostel, I think people maight misrecognize which bath room is men's/women's one. It sould be showed by different color. Yeah, I'm the Japanese guy who entered the different one, sorry.

Certainly, not a bad place for the money I paid but definitely not the atmosphere that you would find in a hostel; perhaps because it is huge place and kind of tucked away on the outskirts of the city center. There were problems with the air-conditioning of the room while I was there and despite complaints, the staff didn't do much to oblige. OK overall.

Be Dream es la Bomba. This place is above my imagination.. mostly due to the hospitable employees.. Am looking forward towards my next stay at this fantastic hostal.. :)

Be Dream hostal es lo mejor lo que hay afuera de/ en comparasion con su casa

Staying at Be Dream hostal is like a dream coming true..Its so comfortable.. and employees are phenominal..

Be Dream hostal is awesome.. very clean, curtious staff.. relaxed atmosphere, spacious, good location.. satisfies all requiremnets for an 5 star hostal.. wish I had come here before.. will have to make this my new second home in Barcelona..

The hostel was in a little bit of a rougher part of town, at least a 20 min tram ride into the center. I would recommend staying a little bit closer to the center if possible. Also, there wasn't much to do at night, and the wifi didn't work in the room I was staying in.

• 12th Feb 2015

Although the hostel is rather far away from the city and main attractions, it is easy to get to by metro, and it is also located near a nice beach. We stayed there in the middle of winter, but the hostel and the surrounding area is probably livelier in the summer due to the beach. The receptionist was lovely and helpful. The private room was nice, the kitchen well-eqipped. Wifi only worked in the common area downstairs.

Very close to the sea and metro station!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Very friendly staff but HUGE hostel makes for a less homely atmosphere. The halls felt like I was in a hospital, but was Nice and Close to a metro station!

Great place to meet new friends and to enjoy Barcelona during the day and for the nightlife. Probably the most sympathetic staff ever, even they prepared an special Mediterranean meal for new years eve. The hostel is quite "far" to the touristic places of Barcelona, but there is a metro station at 30 meters from the hostel and an amazing beach just 5 minutes walking.

The hostel is huge, the lockers system is really good, nobody can use more than one locker, you will always have one available for you.