Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

I disliked several things about this hostel. It's not clean and it lacks some basic facilities. In the kitchen there are around 5 pots and all of them are immediately being used in the evening. The kitchen closes at 11 o clock and there is no electric kettle and no breakfast service provided. In the 12 persons room there are only 2 sockets to recharge your phone. And they don't even give you the cover for the duvets! Luckily we had sleeping bags. The staff is very incompetent and not friendly

i recommend it defenetly but its far away from the center of banrcelona!although there is a metro station really close to the hostel!!

Friendly Staff, Good night sleep. There is no internet in the room. It is close to the metro but know that the metro is a bit far from most tourist things & the airport but fine if you are a full day tourist who leaves in the morning & returns at night to sleep.

I just needed a find a quick place to crash. Dream hostel was cheapest and most convenient to get to by metro. Also, the receptionists are very nice.

Cool staff and place is good value for the cost.

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Morocco

Sorry but we was disappointed. No tea, no coffee, no breakfast only for groups). Location is good, one stop from Badalona Centrum. Security was ok.

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Free lockers with electronic lock. Beds and facilities clean. Walking distance to beach. Not a busy section of the city though if you're into that.

Very big a bit grungy, near the metro but at the end of the line. Beds were creaky and pillow was really hard. No internet in the rooms okay for the price but not the nicest place.

I stayed only one night at the hostel. Staff friendly, and room confortable. The place that is a little distant from downtown, but the subway I s in front of. Only the toillet that I didn't like so much becausa the doors weren't locking. But the hostel is nice and the price fear.

• 12th Sep 2015

Brilliant place to stay at for the price at which it is being offered! Staff is very cooperative and the atmosphere is good. But ensure that you take along a spike or extension cord as the dorms have one or two ports for charging.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • India

Two nights in this hostel are way too long. Very poor facilities, old furniture, needs renovation badly! Location is close to the beach, but far away from everything! The girl at the reception vas very nice!

It was an and harmonic time in this hostel !the people were so lovely from all over the world!!!! The employees were absolutely fantastic and always no matter what situation and what time it was ! We didn't want to go back to yesterday. Thank you

• 5th Sep 2015

Our stay there was great, the staff always helpful. We extended our stay from 3 to 7 nights. We loved the location because it was so close to the beach, there was cafes and groceries close by. Only 20-30 minutes from Barcelona's attractions. The fact that wi-fi is not available in the rooms is a bit of a pain but in a positive way, it helped us make friends and be more social :) always room on the couches to go on the wi-fi and computers are free to use. The kitchen chacould have more utensils.

the hostel was not near the main beach, it was near a beach in badalona, we had to take a metro to get to the main clubs on the beach. overall it was fine, kind of a boring place but if you want a quiet atmosphere it was good. my friend got locked in the mens washroom and we couldn't open the door from the other side which I think is a safety issue. The night time host guy was inappropriate, he got upset when I tried to get my friend out of the washroom, and didn't make much effort to help us.

The number of toilet are too less than the guest. Sometimes guest have to wait until other finish his toilet.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

It was overall good, I would come back here. the vest part is they don't charge you with a lock and your room key can work on your locker too. I'd recommend this hostel after staying 2-3 nights in central Barcelona and for those who'd like to escape city buzz, to those who are looking for a vacation near the sea and plage. It's very near the metro and the plage, but to go to the centre can take 20-40 mins. Atmosphere was isolated and not very friendly

If you are wanting to be Near the city centre, this isn't the place for you. B dream is far out but has a beautiful!! beach about a 15 minute walk. The wifi was fast in the common areas, but is not available in the rooms. It was in a good location there were plenty of restaurants and shops surrounding the hostel. The atmosphere wasn't good. I'm not sure why but there is an abundance of French people staying, That didn't want to make friends. Overall clean except kitchen was dirty.

We thought that the hostel was very clean and the twin room ensuite was perfect for our 5 nights stay in Barcelona. The wifi is only really accessible at the reception and the 'chill out room' was dark and often locked. There is nothing to do around the area the hostel is in but the metro station is right in front of the hostel and it takes about 10-15min to get to the centre. For breakfast we found a really cheap place (under 5€ for good breakfast) to the left of the hostel.

• 14th Aug 2015

Overall it was fine. The atmosphere was pretty bad though and the staff wasnt friendly. I have no idea why but when I was there all of the guests were french, so there was very little english or spanish spoken.

• 9th Aug 2015

I wasn't told any information about the hostel or the surroundings on my arrival. But the staff always answered my questions if I had any. Kitchen could benefit from having a few more cups, bowls etc to use as it was very minimally equipped. Heard about some stealing happened in the hostel. The area is nice: I loved the quiet beach and there was shoppings you could do and good restaurants. Metro to Barcelona centre is fast. The en-suite double room was clean and the mattress' comfortable.