Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

If you are wanting to be Near the city centre, this isn't the place for you. B dream is far out but has a beautiful!! beach about a 15 minute walk. The wifi was fast in the common areas, but is not available in the rooms. It was in a good location there were plenty of restaurants and shops surrounding the hostel. The atmosphere wasn't good. I'm not sure why but there is an abundance of French people staying, That didn't want to make friends. Overall clean except kitchen was dirty.

Overall it was fine. The atmosphere was pretty bad though and the staff wasnt friendly. I have no idea why but when I was there all of the guests were french, so there was very little english or spanish spoken.

• 9th Aug 2015

I wasn't told any information about the hostel or the surroundings on my arrival. But the staff always answered my questions if I had any. Kitchen could benefit from having a few more cups, bowls etc to use as it was very minimally equipped. Heard about some stealing happened in the hostel. The area is nice: I loved the quiet beach and there was shoppings you could do and good restaurants. Metro to Barcelona centre is fast. The en-suite double room was clean and the mattress' comfortable.

we have great moments in the hostel,we want to be back.

• 3rd Aug 2015

really nice and helpful staff- Very good cleaning crew.

This is a huge hostel, with 200+ beds. The wifi only worked on 2 nights and only in the common room. Showers were like beach showers and constantly had to be turned on. The beds were old with slats falling out and were creaky. Positive comments: The hostel is really close to the metro station but it is a fair way out of town, so would take a while to get to the city. It is close to come nice beaches you can get the R line train to. Staff are really nice and helpful. Secure lockers.

An awesome place that is a 10 minute walk from a beautiful beach and a 20-30 minute metro ride to Barcelona Center.

This hostel was a good 25 min from Barcelona though I'm sure I've seen it advertises else where as 10-15 min away which I'd why i booked it. The smoking area is right next to the entrance so you constantly choke as you enter. The wifi doesn't work in the ruins, mainly in the common areas. My room was near an exit and it was mostly peac However the staff were mostly helpful, although they didn't look particularly happy to be there. The kitchen had good facilities for cooking and food storage.

• 27th Jul 2015

We really liked the location, out of the city centre but only a few minutes from a really nice beach. The staff were helpful and friendly. However, the 6-bed dorm was absolutely tiny - there was barely space to open the lockers and approximately 1 metre squared floorspace in the middle of the room. The 4-bed room next door was the same size and looked much more comfortable. Nevertheless, I would recommend this hostel for the location close to the beach and the large communal area.

Aircon in our room didn't work properly, but it worked just enough for us not to complain! We were in room 215 I believe

• 19th Jul 2015
  • SKshamrock
  • Singapore

most things are good and the atmosphere is friendly but impersonal. good location outside of the crowded center and close the beach in badalona.

Excellent Hostel experience! Good staff, cleanliness, and security . About the facilities I just have one complement, that It's about the energy plugs which are scarce comparing the guest's demand because there aren't individual plugs in the rooms. In general the Hostel is very good!

Nice place to stay at!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff and good facilities for the price. Thank you very much.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • rleong94557

Great atmosphere. Good staff. Not the best location But I would visit again

First of all, it's definitely more than '5 minutes' from the beach. More like 25. The staff didn't care about anything, and lied to me about a few small things to make their jobs easier. Way too many people for the facilities. Broken dryer. Thieves in the kitchen. Just... super corporate, so there's no nice culture. I'd say pay extra to stay in the city.

Really enjoyed my stay!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel is not located in the city centre, but there is a metro station right outside that goes directly to Sagrada Familia. You should expect 20-30 minutes travel time to get to the city centre, depending on where you are going. The hostel itself is okay. My boyfriend and I lived in a 8 bed mixed dorm for 4 nights. There was a bathroom in our dorm, but no lock on the door, which we found to be negative. Shower, toilet and sink was fine. There was some mildew/mold on the bathroom door.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Norway

This is a great community hostel. easy to socialize if you're outgoing enough to look away from your phone. Be Dream is located down the street from a less crowded beach which is nice if you're looking to have enough room to breathe. Baladona is a fairly long metro ride away from Barcelona, but it makes for a good escape. I wish that Be Dream had more organized events to get those that want to ACTUALLY be social away from their phones.

We got bed bug bites from this hostel, and the wifi doesn't reach the rooms. It's also far from the city center, but it's right next to the metro.

« first « Prev 1 2 3