Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

We really liked the location, out of the city centre but only a few minutes from a really nice beach. The staff were helpful and friendly. However, the 6-bed dorm was absolutely tiny - there was barely space to open the lockers and approximately 1 metre squared floorspace in the middle of the room. The 4-bed room next door was the same size and looked much more comfortable. Nevertheless, I would recommend this hostel for the location close to the beach and the large communal area.

Aircon in our room didn't work properly, but it worked just enough for us not to complain! We were in room 215 I believe

• 19th Jul 2015
  • SKshamrock
  • Singapore

most things are good and the atmosphere is friendly but impersonal. good location outside of the crowded center and close the beach in badalona.

Excellent Hostel experience! Good staff, cleanliness, and security . About the facilities I just have one complement, that It's about the energy plugs which are scarce comparing the guest's demand because there aren't individual plugs in the rooms. In general the Hostel is very good!

Nice place to stay at!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great hostel, friendly staff and good facilities for the price. Thank you very much.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • rleong94557

Great atmosphere. Good staff. Not the best location But I would visit again

Really enjoyed my stay!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel is not located in the city centre, but there is a metro station right outside that goes directly to Sagrada Familia. You should expect 20-30 minutes travel time to get to the city centre, depending on where you are going. The hostel itself is okay. My boyfriend and I lived in a 8 bed mixed dorm for 4 nights. There was a bathroom in our dorm, but no lock on the door, which we found to be negative. Shower, toilet and sink was fine. There was some mildew/mold on the bathroom door.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Norway

This is a great community hostel. easy to socialize if you're outgoing enough to look away from your phone. Be Dream is located down the street from a less crowded beach which is nice if you're looking to have enough room to breathe. Baladona is a fairly long metro ride away from Barcelona, but it makes for a good escape. I wish that Be Dream had more organized events to get those that want to ACTUALLY be social away from their phones.

We got bed bug bites from this hostel, and the wifi doesn't reach the rooms. It's also far from the city center, but it's right next to the metro.

This is a good place to sleep that's a little outside of Barcelona, in Badalona. It's very close to the beach but 30 min metro to downtown Barcelona. The facilities are good and clean and the kitchen is nice. The staff on the other hand were very rude from the moment we arrived to the moment we left; annoyed with checking in, checking out, and asking questions. The atmosphere is non-existent. You can sleep here use the wifi and go explore. Check out the other Be hostels instead.

Given the low price, the hostel was very good. Especially, I liked that it was clean and large lockers inside the rooms. Good location close to a Metro station even though it is far from city center (15 minutes with metro). Also close to the Badalona beach which I think is better than the beaches near city center. I will stay here again.

The hostel was very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. I felt very safe because no one without a key was able to get into the building. The beach was really less than 15 minutes walk from the hostel but it was beautiful and even in mid June, the water was warm enough for swimming. Many supermarkets were also very close to the hostel. The only problem I encountered was that there was no warm water in the showers but I only stayed one night and I suppose this is not a common problem there.

I liked the hostel very much, it was close to the metro station, the people were nice, the couches outside invited to chill out and the own hostel map was extremly helpful! Btw. It would be super excellent to have Wifi in every dorm.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We had a window that closed but wouldn't lock, a toilet that intermittently wouldn't flush, although they offered to change rooms, a Twin bed room although I paid for a Double bed room, a girl at Reception who couldn't understand English, a Kitchen that didn't open until 10am????

It was a vey comfortable stay. Close to the beach. Badalona is a nice city. If you want to go to Barcelona, the hostel is right next to a metro station (Pep Ventura) from where you can take the metro to Barcelona centre. It only takes about 20 minutes. The metro system is great!

• 8th Jun 2015

Not in the city center, but escaping the city to explore the streets of Badalona is great, plus the beach there is better, 10 min from hostel. The kitchen had hours from 10-11p, inconvenient, but you could get the key. Only 2 outlets in a 6 bed dorm, only 2 F showers, but I didn't have any problems. Wifi doesn't reach any of the rooms. Overall, I loved the location, regardless of the 30-40min metro ride, it was clean, nice staff, good value for your money.

Do not stay here if you are a lone traveller. Vibe is horrible. Mopy people looking down at their phones all day. Wifi only in common area. Staff ok - not excited. Very far from city BUT metro at door step takes you right in. Close to beach. Clean. Quiet. Private room nothing special but air con worked.

Excellent security, nice chilled atmosphere. Very enjoyable stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3