Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

There were a lot of kids the first night and I would have appreciated the staff to ask them to keep quite but besides that everything was really great!

• 1st May 2014

Me and my sister were worried about sharing a mix room with 10 strangers but Be dream hostel was a pleasant surprise! the staff is EXTREMELY helpful, friendly and kind. Erin and Rasta were definitely the best hosts and always willing to help. The offer you spacious lockers, wifi, free breakfast and you feel at home because you can even use the kitchen! it is also veeery clean! I wouldn't add anything else to this hostel. Definitely value for money! 1000% recommended :)

Had a great time at Be Dream Hostel! Erin was amazing, so helpful and always there to give us advice on anything we needed! So glad we spent some time outside of Barcelona city as the beach in Badalona is a lot nicer than Barcelona in my opinion. The only thing I would recommend to Be Dream Hostel is that there be more powerpoints near the beds... But this was a small negative! Amazing value for money!

1 2 Next » last »