Be Dream Hostel Reviews

C/ Av. Alfonso XIII 28B, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

Honestly the bathrooms were really dirty, pools of water everywhere. Some of the beds didn't have sheets when we got there and we had to go get them. My bed had sheets so were mine not cleaned or where my friend's sheets just forgotten. The breakfast included was kinda basic.

First of all the Be Dream is not even in Barcelona, it is located in Badalona which is about a half hour train ride to anything important at all. The staff were extreme unhelpful and unenthusiastic. Be prepared to not even be able to talk in the common area past 10 o'clock. The cleanliness of this place was unbelievable. Someone pooped in the men's shower and it marinated there for an entire day! All in all I thought I was in a dream because this place was so bad. 0 out of 10 never stay here!

• 15th May 2015

Be Dream is truly, a dream. This was my seventh time in Barcelona, and I refuse to stay anywhere else. Out of the main city enough to have a peaceful, relaxing trip and close enough to get all of the party life of Barcelona in easily. Hostel is extremely clean, very open and unique. After staying in hostels all over Europe, this one BY FAR exceeds the rest. This hostel truly makes my trip every time, and it is one of the things I look the most forwards to when traveling to Spain.

Very clean, cheap, a little beat far but the metro is close and in 20 min you can be everywhere, close to the beach, staff friendly, common areas, ping pong, wifi works well but not in the rooms, I recommend this hostel

If you're travelling to Barcelona to see the city and the attractions, do not stay here. It is outside of Barcelona - 30 minutes by metro and a 35€ cab ride one way. Location does not feel safe either. Staff are polite and have good intentions but service was slow. The photos are misleading, the rooms had little ventilation causing an uncomfortable sleep (with no bed sheets, only a blanket) with the humidity.

They provide a lot of common space areas and keep the facilities clean. It is just a 10min walk frim the beach and is right by the metro as well. I would stay again!

Great value for money, tidy and clean, awesome free breakfast, free use computers and internet, helpful friendly staff, very close to public transport. Would definitely stay again.

I like this hostel very much. They have comfoortable cauches, which makes this hostel cozy. If I would say any request to this hostel, I think people maight misrecognize which bath room is men's/women's one. It sould be showed by different color. Yeah, I'm the Japanese guy who entered the different one, sorry.

Certainly, not a bad place for the money I paid but definitely not the atmosphere that you would find in a hostel; perhaps because it is huge place and kind of tucked away on the outskirts of the city center. There were problems with the air-conditioning of the room while I was there and despite complaints, the staff didn't do much to oblige. OK overall.

Be Dream es la Bomba. This place is above my imagination.. mostly due to the hospitable employees.. Am looking forward towards my next stay at this fantastic hostal.. :)

Be Dream hostal es lo mejor lo que hay afuera de/ en comparasion con su casa

Staying at Be Dream hostal is like a dream coming true..Its so comfortable.. and employees are phenominal..

Be Dream hostal is awesome.. very clean, curtious staff.. relaxed atmosphere, spacious, good location.. satisfies all requiremnets for an 5 star hostal.. wish I had come here before.. will have to make this my new second home in Barcelona..

1 2 3 Next » last »