Be Mar Hostel Reviews

Carrer Sant Pau, nr. 80, Barcelona, Spain

1969 Total Reviews

All staff were very nice, In particular, Carson made a lot of effort during my stay, making sure people were enjoying themselves, that they felt safe and also he knew the local area very well.

BeMar was one of the best hostels I've been to so far. Everything you would probably need during your stay was provided or arranged for. The staff was very friendly, helpful and I think the best part was the tours that the hostel organizes. We went for the pub crawl & the tapas and rhumba night suggested by them and had a brilliant time! Wish we had more time to try out the other tours though! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning a trip to Barcelona !

BeMar hosted an unbelievably amazing environment! Excellent spot for 20-somethings who are relaxed and looking for some fun in Barcelona!

• 29th May 2014

This is a very busy hostel so be prepared for lots of people coming and going. The security is excellent though so we felt totally safe the whole time and secure leaving our stuff. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Be Mar is in a great location to everything. I was on a 2-month Euro trip and found the hostel had everything for the basics. It is rather big and crowded so the cleanliness is less maintained compared to other hostels I stayed at. Since there are a lot of travelers, sleeping can be rather hard given the nightlife and everyone has a different schedule so bring ear plugs. The staff was cool and helpful.

dont go here if you are a solo traveller. the place is constantly full of massive groups of school children....

There's a permanent smell of curry from the restaurant downstairs. Location is excellent, close to La Rambla, but there are many prostitutes at night on the streets nearby.

1 2 Next » last »