Be Mar Hostel Reviews

Carrer Sant Pau, nr. 80, Barcelona, Spain

1980 Total Reviews

My locker was full of rubbish on arrival. I loved that we had a little private outdoor area, even if we weren't supposed to use it. We kept it closed most of the time due to the supposed air conditioning, but never had problems? Maybe remove the sign? Love that there were multiple activities every single day!

Pretty good hostel in a really good location just heaps of kids when I was there which sucked btw I'm 21 talking like 50, 16 year old English kids but the hostel can't help that would book again

We had a great time. The Hostel staff were really friendly and helpful, the location was perfect, and the apartment was much better than we'd hoped!

• 11th Jul 2014

Great hostel, friendly and social travelers, cute receptionists. I only stayed a day here because I had another hostel booked but I'd definitely recommend it!

The hostel was overbooked when I got there so I got upgraded to my own room which was great! The place was full of school kids, so the vibe was not the greatest. The common areas could be quite social if there were more travelers staying there and it is close to the center of town.

Very happy with the location of the hostel. Service was okay, but the stuff seems always busy when we asked for help. We had a apartment located just a bit futher down from the hostel. The rooms was cleean and nice but a bit noisy.

Good location close to the beach and Los Ramblas. The common room is large and good for meeting others. The rooms are very cramped and hard to navigate when you are dealing with packing and unpacking. The kitchen was very small, cramped, and dirty. Hard to make food if anyone else was in there. The fridge was always at capacity. Overall it was a fine place to stay.

All the staff were very friendly & helpful. They told us where to find the best eats & what events were on each night. Nadine was amazing! She is honestly the best receptionist/concierge i have ever met!! She is a huge asset to the company! The beds were very comfy & the girls bathrooms had powerpoints and a big mirror which was great. However the showers would be better if the showerheads were tightened. It was great to have a kitchen, tho even better if it had a functioning microwave & oven.

1 2 Next » last »