Be Mar Hostel Reviews

Carrer Sant Pau, nr. 80, Barcelona, Spain

Good hostel friendly staffs

Overall good hostel Good: The staff and the location was top. 3min to La Rambla and 15 to the beach Bad: The water tastes like a swimmingpool and you might want to hold on to your wallet outside of the hostel in the evening

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Staff wasn't to helpful, area the hostel is located is full of thieves and hookers. Won't stay again.

I spent one night in the big room in Be hostel some showers weren't working and they should be fix under opinion.The best of Be hostel was Peter that solve problem that I forgot in my luggage.Peter inmediately solved me the problem politely and he was very patient with me.There wasn't breakfast in Be hostel I thought that it could be a disadvantage but there are several coffeshoops where I got my breakfast for resanoble prize around Be hostel. I 'd recommend Be hostel.

this hostel sucks. the kitchen is a joke, there wasn't even a kettle. the rooms are too small for the amount of beds and the 16 bed dorm had one set of power points

Nice stay good location. Bathrooms are HOT so go into the hall and do your makeup in on of those mirrors. I'd re book here.

A bit of modernisation of the facilities could help to make youth more satisfied. It is a bit ruined by US - by the guests - and I think it worth investing a little money in the refurbishment. The beds are dirty and the lockers are not so safe, but the atmosphere and the kindness of the staff compensate for everything. And not to speak about the location itself. I just only say a BIG thank you for the possibility to be hosted and also for the helpful and friendly staff.

• 10th May 2015
  • Hungary

Be Mar is seated right off La Rambla and 10 mins from the beach, which is perfect! The staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend it, particularly for budget travellers.

1 2 3 Next » last »