Be My Guest Bed and Breakfast

• 212/4 Nathong1 Lane (Ratchadaphisek7), Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Superb 95 Total Reviews
Superb 95 Total Reviews
Be My Guest Bed and Breakfast Located at 212/4 Nathong1 Lane (Ratchadaphisek7), Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10400 212/4 Nathong1 Lane (Ratchadaphisek7), Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng
94% 95
13.7739100 100.5685901
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2015

The B&B was very clean & comfortable & Churn did everything he could to help a first comer to Bangkok. He was very helpful in providing directions to my desired destinations & tips on how to make the most of my trip. The neighborhood is almost exclusively Thai & during my stay I was the only guest. If you're looking to meet other travelers or be near the touristy areas, look elsewhere. This place is ideal for those who want comfort, cleanliness, and privacy, along with an excellent/helpful host.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Dec 2015

Charn was the most amazing host!!! He provided us with maps and gave us detailed directions to help us find our way around the city! The room was very clean and included toiletries and new towels everyday! The a/c worked perfectly and the neighborhood was quiet. The wifi worked best on the bottom floor. Breakfast was included which was nice! A little bit out of the popular parts of the city so try to use public transportation (railways, motorcycle taxis, tuktuks) to make commuting cheaper.