Be My Guest Bed and Breakfast Reviews

212/4 Nathong1 Lane (Ratchadaphisek7), Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Hi Cham. Even though just 2days I spent great time in Bangkok thanks to you. Actually I had no idea what I should or can do in Bangkok after Samui. Your recommendation, tips and organise are perfect for people who just stay there shortly like me. Also I like your lovely kitchen, and breakfast with lots of fresh fruits! I hope I could see you again. Thanks a lot.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Japan

Spacious, comfortable rooms cleaned daily, and breakfast provided. Excellent hospitality from the owner Charn and his encyclopedic knowledge of Thailand. If you want to book a tour, you'll have to go elsewhere (like Bodega Bangkok hostel, only 3 metro stops away at Sukhumvit). Spotty wi-fi, and B&B is tucked away on a residential back alley that's not too close to metro, though motorbike taxis are nearby. Near a 24-hour gym and street food (and sketchy massage parlors).

This hostel was way above average !!!! SOOOOOO clean and with the friendliest staff we found in Thailand, they all were extremely available and super helpful. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and we were well able to get some much needed rest. The restaurant Congo Bongo on the corner is super DELICIOUS, with an adorabe owner as well who cooked everything without hot peppers for us. The hostel is close to shopping malls and the metro, THANK YOU Be my guest !! highly recommended !!!!

• 24th Nov 2013