Fabulous 205 Total Reviews
Fabulous 205 Total Reviews
Be My Guest Hostel Located at 13 Ivan Vazov Street, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 1000 13 Ivan Vazov Street
83% 205
42.6921435 23.3294945
    Rooms available

• lorenzivkovic6885
  • Serbia, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Eventhough I stayed there only one night, I can still give this hostel a 10. The location is really good, close to the pedestrian zone and all the sightseeing monuments are at walking distance. It looked like it is runned by local family, so the atmosphere was really cozy and relaxing.

31st Jan 2016
6.0

The place was nice enough. It feels like you're staying in someone's guest room. So we felt a little uncomfortable just being there, like we were intruding. The staff is relatively old and friendly. Breakfast is a coffee and a packaged pastry. It certainly wasn't a bad stay, but we found much better for the same price.