7.8
Very Good 220 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 220 Total Reviews
Be My Guest Hostel Located at 13 Ivan Vazov Street, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 1000 13 Ivan Vazov Street
78% 220
42.6921435 23.3294945
    Rooms available

23rd Nov 2016
7.1

Good value for the money in a good location. They need to clean up some clutter downstairs and on the balcony. Luggage lockers would be a huge plus as well!

23rd Nov 2016
7.1

This is a nice place to get some rest. There is no indoor common area and it was pretty dead when i was there. The staff was helpful.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

Feels like home away from home! Amazing crowd amazing people!

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

I stayed twice at 'Be My Guest Hostel', one night each time. I spent only very little time because of the odd hours of my flights (both red-eye). Both times I was welcomed by the owner George, who left great impression on me. If you speak Bulgarian or Spanish, he has some great adventures to share. I was in awe of his stories. The hostel itself is very cozy, clean and very good location (my favorite health food store is nearby- 'Zoya' ул. Аксаков 22- zoya (dot) bg).

• pineapplexpress
  • Cyprus, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
7.7

İt was ok. Price was good, they gave us 3 bedroom instead of 6.

13th Aug 2016
6.6

Value for money is a big plus. You only get one key per room, no lockers. The owners are super nice and will help you find the sights of Sofia. The ambiance was lacking but if you go out of your way to be social its all good

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

The owner was very nice and attentive. The place is excellent located. It's a cozy dorm. Beds almost on the floor, but comfortable enough. The only problem was that the owner forgot to write that I had paid in their precarious excel page, and the man at the night wanted me to pay again. Next morning after me saying that I was not paying again for 20th time, he finally called the owner and said "everything is ok". Still waiting for the apology, though.