Be My Guest Hostel Reviews

13 Ivan Vazov Street, Sofia, Bulgaria

It was very cosy and nice. The owner is a very nice and interesting man, who told me about the story of the hostel.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Not a bad hostel for the price. Quite far from the bus station if you're walking. Close to some great sightseeing. Weird shower. Banged my head on the doorway to the bathroom many times because it was so short. No lockers. Not many locked doors. Nice terrace. Good food nearby. You get what you pay for.

Great stay. Friendly staff. Showers a little close to the toilet, but that's like most bathrooms in Europe. The social area is the balcony which is nice in summer, can't imagine it in winter though

Good location and friendly staff. A bit sleepy when I was there, even though they have a great terrace/balcony outside. No lockers.

Best hostel I ever been. Thanks for everything. I'll be back for sure. I just love the place! Small, very local, good location and the staff is excellent! Recommended for people who like to feel the local atmosphere.

• 24th Jun 2015