8.0
Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
Be My Guest Hostel Located at 13 Ivan Vazov Street, , Sofia.
Bulgaria

• pineapplexpress
  • Cyprus, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
7.7

İt was ok. Price was good, they gave us 3 bedroom instead of 6.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
6.6

Value for money is a big plus. You only get one key per room, no lockers. The owners are super nice and will help you find the sights of Sofia. The ambiance was lacking but if you go out of your way to be social its all good

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

The owner was very nice and attentive. The place is excellent located. It's a cozy dorm. Beds almost on the floor, but comfortable enough. The only problem was that the owner forgot to write that I had paid in their precarious excel page, and the man at the night wanted me to pay again. Next morning after me saying that I was not paying again for 20th time, he finally called the owner and said "everything is ok". Still waiting for the apology, though.

• lorenzivkovic6885
  • Serbia, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Eventhough I stayed there only one night, I can still give this hostel a 10. The location is really good, close to the pedestrian zone and all the sightseeing monuments are at walking distance. It looked like it is runned by local family, so the atmosphere was really cozy and relaxing.