Be My Guest Hostel

8.0
Fabulous 227 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

Be My Guest was booked last minute due to cancelled overnight buses, but they offered a nice room when we needed it. We stayed in some sort of attic, but it felt like our own room. The only concern we had was that the shower floor was also that of the toilet, which made the bathroom floor very wet. Overall, it was a great stay!

23rd Nov 2016
7.1

Good value for the money in a good location. They need to clean up some clutter downstairs and on the balcony. Luggage lockers would be a huge plus as well!

23rd Nov 2016
7.1

This is a nice place to get some rest. There is no indoor common area and it was pretty dead when i was there. The staff was helpful.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

Feels like home away from home! Amazing crowd amazing people!

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

I stayed twice at 'Be My Guest Hostel', one night each time. I spent only very little time because of the odd hours of my flights (both red-eye). Both times I was welcomed by the owner George, who left great impression on me. If you speak Bulgarian or Spanish, he has some great adventures to share. I was in awe of his stories. The hostel itself is very cozy, clean and very good location (my favorite health food store is nearby- 'Zoya' ул. Аксаков 22- zoya (dot) bg).