Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff here were so friendly and helpful. They gave us great directions, helpful hints when seeing the sites, free breakfast, and a spot to place our luggage after we had checked out so that we did not have to carry it while traveling around before our evening flight. Facilities were of good quality, especially considering this is simply a hostel and not a hotel. My only reservation is that the street on which the hostel is located is fairly noisy. Otherwise, I very much enjoyed my stay here.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The hostel is not near the center. You have to walk 30-40 min to come to the hostel, but the metro is near (2 min). The guy at the reception was too formal. Not enough mugs for coffee (they don't cost a fortune).

Pretty far from the city center. The staff was really unsympathetic, there were not rude or whatsoever, they were just not really interested about the guests.

We slept in room 2 and we had sometimes a lot of noise from the street.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Not the first time I stayed at Be My Guest Lisboa and it's a nice place, in a nice location. :) The staff is very friendly and helpful, the facilities are nice and cozy, and there's really nothing bad to point out.

This place is far from the city center but easy to get to on the metro. The staff are eager to help and the beds are homey and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay, and found the price really cheap for how nice the hostel is. Definitely stay here!

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. The guy at the reception had to wait for us, beacuse we were runing late. The hostel is very clean and comfortable.

The staff was pretty sympathic, very welcoming. He gave us a map and told us what to see in the different districts. The hostel also offered surf classes for 35 euros (if I remember correctly). It was near to a metro station and at walking distance from the center (about 30 minutes). The downside of the hostel was that it was not soundproof. There was a lot of noise at night (sound of the neighbours) and it was little bit echo in the hostel.

Place was beautiful and I loved it. Bagged breakfast were cute and convenient. Staff was great too!

• 1st Jul 2015

I really enjoyed the stay. Nice staff and a very clean and good place to stay! Good value!

Right on the green metro line. Basic kitchen that was not maintained. Private room is good value.

Good clean hostel close to metro. Hosts were very helpful and friendly. Just a little noisy but nothing ear plugs don't fix

Most of the people might think that the Hostel isn't that good because of the still-in-refurbishing entrance. When you get to the second floor, the Hostel itself is lovely and clean and very beautiful. Totally worth it!

Really nice, clean and modern hostel. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and would come back!

The staffs were really really helpful before and during our stay!!

To say that it was awesome is an understatement. Nuno and his staff are friendly and know a lot of things in Lisbon to do. The hostel is clean and charismatic as most of the beds, seats and garbage cans are hand crafted. The Wifi and other services work seamlessly. Additionally, from the hostel you can go on adventure trips around Lisbon (I did the surfing). I not only would stay at Be My Guest Hostel I would also recommend it to anybody going to Lisbon.

The main problem with this hostel is the noise from other guests. Basically, you can hear everything that happens outside your room. One has no privacy. The toilets could get smelly at the end of the day and there was a terrible smell at the entrance. Localisation is not perfect, but good enough. On the positive side, staff is super nice, the rooms are excellent and facilities are new. Overall, a fine hostel.

Had a great stay at this lovely hostel! Loved the eco-friendly approach and staff were so friendly and helpful. Perfect location for wandering down to river and seeing Lisbon life but also super close to metro if you're not in a meandering mood! Highlight was the transfer service they provide to the airport for €5 each in an open top Land Rover! Highly recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015

It was awesome! Staff very friendly and helpful with even the most annoying question we could think about (but we didn't do it on purpose). Great breakfast for start of the day and plenty lots of suggestions about spending day.

Was fantastic stay. They looked after us extremely well! In particular liked how they provided me with shampoo and deodorant left by previous guests, saving me buy them just for 3 days.

• 3rd Jun 2015