Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was so pretty, good emplacement and staff very friendly ! We didn't spend so long time in the hostel cause, we are leaving everyday in the city for sightseeing. But it was really nice ! And, we forget to say when we were leave... It was an amazing surprise to find the breakfast the morning. haha we just realized that two days before leaving, but anyway, thank you so much. I recommanded this hostel in Lisboa, for sure. Thanks for all, see you guys ;)

• 21st Apr 2015

Very clean and nice hostel! Absolutely great staff who gave us tipps for exploring Lisboa and prepared extra-breakfast for us as we had to leave earlier in the morning for our flight. Thank you!!!

• 7th Apr 2015

Dear Dana Schenk, Thank you very much for your comment. It is nice to know that our effort result in such a nice stay for you. Hope to see you soon.

When I arrived at the hostel they told me they had an overbooking and had to take me to a hotel. People were nice but I'd prefer to stay where I booked.

Dear Pedro, Thank you for your comment. Once again we are very sorry for this inconvenience, we really hope that the hotel where we put you did not ruin your stay in Lisbon. Hope to see you one day again.

Running out of maps was a bit annoying, Great deal for the money and comfortable beds, we really felt appreciated by the breakfast brown bags with our names on it!

Dear Hamilton, In fact we had a misunderstanding with our maps suplier, already solved. Feel free to come again. Regards

Super nice place! the staff were really helpful and the atmosphere is really what you are looking if you are a young traveler! thanks for everything!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Spain

Dear Ángel, Thank you for your comment. It was also very nice to have you where with us. Hope to see you one day again.

I staied just an afternooon-night in Lisbon but this hostel is amazing! Nice and kind staff, they helped me anytime I needed something!

Ciao Fábio, Hope that the return journey was ok. It was very nice to have you as a guest. come back any time. See you

Love love loved this hostel. Fantastic deal (we paid 13€pp/night), nice to-go breakfast if you book with Hostel World and the staff is truly incredible. We definitely felt at home, a luxury while traveling. The only thing that was uncomfortable was that the girl's bathroom window (the boys don't have one) was kept open, in January. I presume it's to let shower heat evaporate but it made for a very cold room so it was chilly when showering. Not a big problem, would absolutely stay again!

Dear Shannon, Thank you very much for your kind words. It is good to know that our effort result in such a good experience for you. Hope to see you one day again!

My boyfriend and I stayed at Be My Guest Lisboa and it was an amazing experience. everything was extremely clean and the staff was exceptional! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!