Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

Love love loved this hostel. Fantastic deal (we paid 13€pp/night), nice to-go breakfast if you book with Hostel World and the staff is truly incredible. We definitely felt at home, a luxury while traveling. The only thing that was uncomfortable was that the girl's bathroom window (the boys don't have one) was kept open, in January. I presume it's to let shower heat evaporate but it made for a very cold room so it was chilly when showering. Not a big problem, would absolutely stay again!

Dear Shannon, Thank you very much for your kind words. It is good to know that our effort result in such a good experience for you. Hope to see you one day again!

My boyfriend and I stayed at Be My Guest Lisboa and it was an amazing experience. everything was extremely clean and the staff was exceptional! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

I really had a great stay at this hostel ! Nuno was lovely ! I would definetely come back there ! Thank you all very much ! Natacha

Nice breackfast and staff! Good location, good and cheep hostel

Arrived late at night, lovely staff to check in in closing time, little mistake about our room type ... no problem ... breakfast offer to excuse mistake ... Lovely place ...

The Double-Room was really perfect!

• 18th Sep 2014