Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

I staied just an afternooon-night in Lisbon but this hostel is amazing! Nice and kind staff, they helped me anytime I needed something!

Ciao Fábio, Hope that the return journey was ok. It was very nice to have you as a guest. come back any time. See you

Love love loved this hostel. Fantastic deal (we paid 13€pp/night), nice to-go breakfast if you book with Hostel World and the staff is truly incredible. We definitely felt at home, a luxury while traveling. The only thing that was uncomfortable was that the girl's bathroom window (the boys don't have one) was kept open, in January. I presume it's to let shower heat evaporate but it made for a very cold room so it was chilly when showering. Not a big problem, would absolutely stay again!

Dear Shannon, Thank you very much for your kind words. It is good to know that our effort result in such a good experience for you. Hope to see you one day again!

My boyfriend and I stayed at Be My Guest Lisboa and it was an amazing experience. everything was extremely clean and the staff was exceptional! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

I really had a great stay at this hostel ! Nuno was lovely ! I would definetely come back there ! Thank you all very much ! Natacha

Nice breackfast and staff! Good location, good and cheep hostel