Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

Good clean hostel close to metro. Hosts were very helpful and friendly. Just a little noisy but nothing ear plugs don't fix

Most of the people might think that the Hostel isn't that good because of the still-in-refurbishing entrance. When you get to the second floor, the Hostel itself is lovely and clean and very beautiful. Totally worth it!

Really nice, clean and modern hostel. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and would come back!

The staffs were really really helpful before and during our stay!!

To say that it was awesome is an understatement. Nuno and his staff are friendly and know a lot of things in Lisbon to do. The hostel is clean and charismatic as most of the beds, seats and garbage cans are hand crafted. The Wifi and other services work seamlessly. Additionally, from the hostel you can go on adventure trips around Lisbon (I did the surfing). I not only would stay at Be My Guest Hostel I would also recommend it to anybody going to Lisbon.

The main problem with this hostel is the noise from other guests. Basically, you can hear everything that happens outside your room. One has no privacy. The toilets could get smelly at the end of the day and there was a terrible smell at the entrance. Localisation is not perfect, but good enough. On the positive side, staff is super nice, the rooms are excellent and facilities are new. Overall, a fine hostel.

Had a great stay at this lovely hostel! Loved the eco-friendly approach and staff were so friendly and helpful. Perfect location for wandering down to river and seeing Lisbon life but also super close to metro if you're not in a meandering mood! Highlight was the transfer service they provide to the airport for €5 each in an open top Land Rover! Highly recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015

It was awesome! Staff very friendly and helpful with even the most annoying question we could think about (but we didn't do it on purpose). Great breakfast for start of the day and plenty lots of suggestions about spending day.

Was fantastic stay. They looked after us extremely well! In particular liked how they provided me with shampoo and deodorant left by previous guests, saving me buy them just for 3 days.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

I stayed in a private room whilst at the hostel and felt it was more like a hotel room. All the staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon. Numu will take very good care of you.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

The hostel is very well located just a few stations from the historical center, and only 20 min to the airport. The decoration is super nice and "sustainable". The staff was more than nice, just the best! Super friendly and willing to help and give recommendations about trips, places, activities, times, everything. Everything was clean and... the beds! they are actually very comfortable! (this is quite unique in a hostel). If I go back to Lisbon I ll definitely stay there again!

Great hostel, not so close to the centre of town but right near a metro station. Friendly helpful staff, only problem is that there's only usually one working at a time so if they're doing something no one is at reception if you're going out and want to ask them something. Free breakfast every morning is great. Excellent bathrooms and showers. Stayed in a twin room one night then a double for the rest of my stay. The single beds were quite comfy but the double bed was harder than the wooden floo

Had a very pleasant stay in Lisbon. The location is one block away from a metro station where you can get to the center of town or it is a 25 minute walk. The staff is very friendly and they even gave me a chocolate bar when they realized that it was my birthday. Great kitchen facilities and breakfast included. Loved it.

Great stay! People of all ages, so those looking to party with all 20 year olds might look elsewhere. The staff is very friendly and helpful, would definitely stay there again!

• 11th May 2015

This hostel was so pretty, good emplacement and staff very friendly ! We didn't spend so long time in the hostel cause, we are leaving everyday in the city for sightseeing. But it was really nice ! And, we forget to say when we were leave... It was an amazing surprise to find the breakfast the morning. haha we just realized that two days before leaving, but anyway, thank you so much. I recommanded this hostel in Lisboa, for sure. Thanks for all, see you guys ;)

• 21st Apr 2015

Very clean and nice hostel! Absolutely great staff who gave us tipps for exploring Lisboa and prepared extra-breakfast for us as we had to leave earlier in the morning for our flight. Thank you!!!

• 7th Apr 2015

Dear Dana Schenk, Thank you very much for your comment. It is nice to know that our effort result in such a nice stay for you. Hope to see you soon.

When I arrived at the hostel they told me they had an overbooking and had to take me to a hotel. People were nice but I'd prefer to stay where I booked.

Dear Pedro, Thank you for your comment. Once again we are very sorry for this inconvenience, we really hope that the hotel where we put you did not ruin your stay in Lisbon. Hope to see you one day again.

Running out of maps was a bit annoying, Great deal for the money and comfortable beds, we really felt appreciated by the breakfast brown bags with our names on it!

Dear Hamilton, In fact we had a misunderstanding with our maps suplier, already solved. Feel free to come again. Regards

Super nice place! the staff were really helpful and the atmosphere is really what you are looking if you are a young traveler! thanks for everything!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Spain

Dear Ángel, Thank you for your comment. It was also very nice to have you where with us. Hope to see you one day again.

I staied just an afternooon-night in Lisbon but this hostel is amazing! Nice and kind staff, they helped me anytime I needed something!

Ciao Fábio, Hope that the return journey was ok. It was very nice to have you as a guest. come back any time. See you