Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

The Double-Room was really perfect!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Bulgaria

Very kind staff at the office.

Be My Guest Lisboa is the cleanest hostel I have ever been to. The hostel is also very beautiful and well lit. There are electric sockets next to every bed. you also get a bagged breakfast each morning that is personally made by the friendliest and kindest staff I have ever experienced. The hostel is a little far from the city center, but walking wasn't too bad. There are also four flights of stairs to go up to the hostel, so heavy bags=hard! Overall: a great hostel! Thanks for everything!!

Extremely clean hostel. Spacious rooms with comfy beds and pillows. Quiet. Big bathrooms that are very modern with great shower pressure. Awesome communal kitchen/lounge area. Close to metro station and grocery store across the road and amazing backery next to that. Definetly recommend staying here 👌

• 8th Aug 2014

Very nice place. Affordable, very clean, the team is welcoming. The cherry on the cake is the lunch bag that every guest receives before leaving.

Despite the many flights of stairs we really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very clean and we had a nice outdoor sunroom/balcony. The staff were helpful with our early check in and the free breakfast was a nice touch. There was not much friendly atmosphere in the common room but that got us out exploring more! There was not much room to store anything in the rooms which was quite cramped but manageable

We arrived at the hostel at 1AM, because our flight had been delayed so we arrived later then expected, but even at that time a smiling staff opened us the doors! She did our check in at 1 AM still with a smile! We only stood here for one night, but the rooms are really nice, bathroom also. In the morning we were greatly surprised with a nice breakfast which had been prepared for us! A sandwich, an apple, juice, chocolate drink... Perfect to take away haha. I'll definitely go back!

Thanks for having us for one night! Excellent hostel, highly recommended!

I was just passing through Lisbon and had to stop for the night. Everything about the hostel was very nice. Thank you BMG!

When we've arrived to Be My Guest, we were brought to another one, because the room we had booked was still under rehabilitation ... And the room we got in the other was quite bad : seperate beds instead of twin bed, strange smell ... Moreover we had to leave the keys before going out which we found a bit strange ... But the owner of Be My Guest was still friendly.

• 14th Jul 2014

The hostel is very comfortable and clean and the location is very good (not far from the center if you wanna walk and just next to a metro station). The owner is lovely and keen to help you and give you any advice/info. You have the possibility to ask for a breakfast for the morning if you do it the day before, it's cheap and very useful!! I highly recommend it! Also highly recommend lisbon, it's a beautiful city and very cheap if you want to go out!