Be My Guest Lisboa Reviews

Rua Morais Soares Nº 118/122, Lisbon, Portugal

The bathrooms were not really practical for a hostel and not really clean, but the staff was nice. Breakfast was ok, but if it hadn't been included, i would not have had it.

Breakfast bags- great idea. Nice stay overall

amazing hostel, two blocks aways from arroio metro station. Friendly morning staff. We only had a problem with the 4th floor bathroom floor a bit tricky to open. Would definetly go again the next time in Lisbon.

Beds, pillows and shower are good, such as the kitchen. The mixed bedroom is a little bit small for four beds, but there was no big problem with that, because te price, in the summer, was one of the best so there's not much to complain about comfort. The staff is cool too, and the hostel is really clean. The atmosphere though is not the best. The living room is more like a dinner room, with tables and wooden benches which you don't want to sit to chill, so you end up staying in your bedroom.

Such a wonderfull place ! good times, great team, I liked it ! Bisoux de France !

• 5th Aug 2015

They provide breakfast bags with your personal name & smileys on. Thats one of the most friendly hostel services I have ever seen :))

• 1st Aug 2015

Really nice rooms with big windows to let the air in. Beds are very nice too. The staff were very nice. And they pack your breakfast in a bag for you so you can take it with you.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The new girl (blonde) went out of her way to check into things for us around town. And her paintings are awesome to bring home with you! Very clean and quiet, homely feel is always a plus when traveling. Close to the metro was perfect.. Wasn't hard to find with the directions they give you as well!

• 24th Jul 2015

The staff here were so friendly and helpful. They gave us great directions, helpful hints when seeing the sites, free breakfast, and a spot to place our luggage after we had checked out so that we did not have to carry it while traveling around before our evening flight. Facilities were of good quality, especially considering this is simply a hostel and not a hotel. My only reservation is that the street on which the hostel is located is fairly noisy. Otherwise, I very much enjoyed my stay here.

• 23rd Jul 2015

We received a very warm welcome at Be My Guest Lisboa, the staff was very helpful. Facilities were in good condition and clean. The breakfast was good too. One day we even got it in brown paper bags with our name and a smiley face :). Only minus point was that the bathroomdoor didn't lock, but the "if the door is shut it is occupied" approach worked fine.

The hostel is not near the center. You have to walk 30-40 min to come to the hostel, but the metro is near (2 min). The guy at the reception was too formal. Not enough mugs for coffee (they don't cost a fortune).

Pretty far from the city center. The staff was really unsympathetic, there were not rude or whatsoever, they were just not really interested about the guests.

All good except that there isn't much of a fun vibe in the small indoor common area. My major complaint is that we left our bags there all day and came to collect them but nobody was on the desk, and the reception area locked. We waited ONE HOUR in the hallway for somebody to come back, I called the number that a sign said to call if they were gone more than 5 mins, and he offered no apology, and said he'd be back in 15 mins but took 25. Not impressed. Lucky we didn't have a flight or anything

We slept in room 2 and we had sometimes a lot of noise from the street.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Not the first time I stayed at Be My Guest Lisboa and it's a nice place, in a nice location. :) The staff is very friendly and helpful, the facilities are nice and cozy, and there's really nothing bad to point out.

This place is far from the city center but easy to get to on the metro. The staff are eager to help and the beds are homey and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay, and found the price really cheap for how nice the hostel is. Definitely stay here!

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. The guy at the reception had to wait for us, beacuse we were runing late. The hostel is very clean and comfortable.

The staff was pretty sympathic, very welcoming. He gave us a map and told us what to see in the different districts. The hostel also offered surf classes for 35 euros (if I remember correctly). It was near to a metro station and at walking distance from the center (about 30 minutes). The downside of the hostel was that it was not soundproof. There was a lot of noise at night (sound of the neighbours) and it was little bit echo in the hostel.

Place was beautiful and I loved it. Bagged breakfast were cute and convenient. Staff was great too!

• 1st Jul 2015

I really enjoyed the stay. Nice staff and a very clean and good place to stay! Good value!

« first « Prev 1 2 3