Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

One of the favourite places we stayed given price for a double was pretty cheap & we had a tv!

Room smelt funky and the first morning we stayed was extremely noisy from banging upstairs and cleaners. Besides that, awesome location and a nice place to stay!

More of a feel of a Hotel than a Hostel. Very clean, modern, with 24 hour reception and daily housekeeping. Simple breakfast (you make your own coffee with Espresso Machine), Cable TV with 40-50 channels, all in Spanish except the Discovery Channel. Many rooms have a small balconey -- where you can stand, but too narrow for a chair. Good Location near La Ramblas.

Hostel was excellent, couldn't fault a thing however ended up with a very bad case of bed bugs.

This place was pretty good, nice and clean. Only thing is there is no "hang out"'area and breakfast is very very basic. But otherwise this place is a good place to stay.

The breakfast could be better and they need to fix the bathroom lock. But with air con and a TV in the room You can't complain 😊

I thought it was excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was very impressed with my single room and the facilities provided. I shall definitely be recommending this to my friends who travel on a budget.

• 2nd May 2014

Great accommodations but no open area to relax besides the one couch in the lobby and a few tables in the kitchen downstairs.

Simple, very affordable type of accommodation but it was exactly what I had hoped for: clean with a good shower, plenty of hot water, comfortable bed, nothing offensive to the eye in terms of decor and a smile every time you pass through reception. Ah, and a telly too! All this right in the centre of Barcelona, just a few metres away from La Ramblas. I'll be back.

For me it was ok, and all went well but if you're looking to meet people and have a nice room to hang out, forget it! Its a small building, and the commom room is in the basement, where you have breakfast you can cook and you find the 2 computers available... all this in 40sqm...

• 2nd Feb 2014