Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

Value for money is very bad, they charged us plus extra costs after arrival ( more than 10 % ), breakfast was in a coffee bar for 1,70 EUR, ( coffee + small piece of pastry ) . Our room was very noisy because a common bathroom was near us. Staff was cold, didn't help anything.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Hungary
  • Couple, 41+

This is a great place to stay with a very obliging staff and rooms kept very clean and tidy.

Besides the road works outside - which the hostel can't do much about - the hostel was great. Certainly reasonable cost wise, the room was sizeable and clean, with a secure location. Also, the night porter dealt with a drunk man trying to gain access to the hostel very well, without getting angry or raising his voice. I'd definitely stay there again.

the room smells like blench when we got there. it's very close to La Rambla, what might be good for some, but not for me: too crowded with tourists. Heard it could be dangerous area, though nothing happened to me. Some of the staff was nice, but not all. Oh, and they don't take credit card, even for big amounts.

I was stay at twin private room, it was great and quite clean. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast can looks like basic but it will save your money every morning. I highly recommend, you'll never regret.

I've been there many times. It's a very good hostel if you want to be in a relaxed place in the center of the city. The staff is very friendly :-)

Nice hostel located at the center, with several convenience stores around. The staff is very friendly and helpful and it's always a plus when the breakfast is included in the price :-)