Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

This is a great place to stay with a very obliging staff and rooms kept very clean and tidy.

the room smells like blench when we got there. it's very close to La Rambla, what might be good for some, but not for me: too crowded with tourists. Heard it could be dangerous area, though nothing happened to me. Some of the staff was nice, but not all. Oh, and they don't take credit card, even for big amounts.

I was stay at twin private room, it was great and quite clean. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast can looks like basic but it will save your money every morning. I highly recommend, you'll never regret.

I've been there many times. It's a very good hostel if you want to be in a relaxed place in the center of the city. The staff is very friendly :-)

Nice hostel located at the center, with several convenience stores around. The staff is very friendly and helpful and it's always a plus when the breakfast is included in the price :-)

triple room is so narrow.. location is very well.. staff is average..

Really nice experience. The Hostel is right off of Las Ramblas. I had a single room - it was really nice - flat screen TV, sink, AC and/or heat. They do events - like a Free Walking Tour and other like bike tours or party nights (at a small fee). If you are there during the week, they might not be running since it is slower during the week in the winter. But I had a really nice stay. There are some great small Tapas places at the Revel, that is close - def worth going to.

excellent staff,centrally located,comfortable

Amazing location. Hard to get more central. Staff were great. I haven't stayed in many hostels but overall this was a good experience. I recommend.

• 24th Oct 2014

Perfect location in Barcelona to see all the sights. I had a single room with ensuite. Had hair dryer, towels, soap, air con, tv, small balcony. Supermarket, in fact several, all in the same street. Staff were great and very helpful. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.