Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

I've been there many times. It's a very good hostel if you want to be in a relaxed place in the center of the city. The staff is very friendly :-)

Nice hostel located at the center, with several convenience stores around. The staff is very friendly and helpful and it's always a plus when the breakfast is included in the price :-)

triple room is so narrow.. location is very well.. staff is average..

Really nice experience. The Hostel is right off of Las Ramblas. I had a single room - it was really nice - flat screen TV, sink, AC and/or heat. They do events - like a Free Walking Tour and other like bike tours or party nights (at a small fee). If you are there during the week, they might not be running since it is slower during the week in the winter. But I had a really nice stay. There are some great small Tapas places at the Revel, that is close - def worth going to.

excellent staff,centrally located,comfortable

Amazing location. Hard to get more central. Staff were great. I haven't stayed in many hostels but overall this was a good experience. I recommend.

• 24th Oct 2014

Perfect location in Barcelona to see all the sights. I had a single room with ensuite. Had hair dryer, towels, soap, air con, tv, small balcony. Supermarket, in fact several, all in the same street. Staff were great and very helpful. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

The hostel is in a very good location in La Ramblas and the staff there was very helpful and provided excellent service!

• 10th Sep 2014

Great location but no laundry. Would be beneficial if you were able to use the laundry of be sound hostel up the street as same group. Staff were very helpful and nice.

Very central to Barcelona and right off Las Ramblas. The room was very tiny compared to the pictures online when booking but was okay. The air conditioner could do with a clean and service to work more efficiently. Room has double windows so noise was not an issue unless you wanted them open for fresh air. Overall one of the better hostels we have stayed at and would stay here again.

decent sized room

The staff is very nice and friendly. The hostel is centrally located near La Rambla. Internet is good and available in rooms. The toilets and bathrooms are clean and shared between people on each floor. Only criticism is that we found lots of dust under the bed which tells me they are thorough with the cleaning.

• 21st Aug 2014

Basic breakfast provided (toast, cereal

Bathrooms very dirty. Floors in rooms also dirty.

The hostel was in a great spot, the stuff were very helpful and the shared facilities were extremely clean. I really enjoyed my stay as the hostel offered me everything that I was looking for.

A well located, comfy and friendly hostel. The bathroom is very small with very few hooks. Big kitchen if you don't want to eat out.

I really liked this place. Great central location and very reasonable price-wise. I had a single room with TV, clean, modern bathroom (cleaned daily with fresh towels every day), air con, small balcony- all for around 40 euros a night. Breakfast was simple but plentiful- cereals, bread, ham , cheese, muffins, toast if needed, juice and good coffee! The walking tours are good- get a choice of the Gothic or Gaudi tour, twice a day!. Would definitely recommend.

Overall our stay was good. Room was cleaned everyday which was great, there was no where to hang out though. Only other thing was there were some problems with them almost double charging me which was resolved eventually bit it was hard to deal with the staff to get it resolved. It was only finally sorted out when I was contacted but the manager, the staff were not very helpful in this way. Also one of the staff members gave us directions to a museum but failed to tell us it would be closed.

Very noisy with thin walls. My wife got ill before coming and we had to stay 2 more nights at Nice which meant cancelling 2 of our nights on the morning of our first booking. Staff showed no compassion for our problem and still charged us for one of the nights cancelled.

One of the favourite places we stayed given price for a double was pretty cheap & we had a tv!

← Back to search results