Be Ramblas Hostel

Fabulous 1006 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1006 Total Reviews

21st Jun 2017

Awesomeness place! The staff is really nice and very helpful. The walking tour associated with the hostel was really good and we enjoyed it a lot. They change towels everyday if you want which is awesome. The room was always clean. It's really close to a lot of things and the metro to get to all of the attractions. Loved it here!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
4.9

I booked this hostel due to its high rating on hostel world and wasn't c disappointed. Pros: the staff were friendly and helpful and they let me check in early, the cleaning staff were also friendly Cons: place feels run down, no common area, bathroom doesn't have a properly private door and no way to dry hands, could hear everything my neighbour was doing, no bolt or lock on the inside of the door, no blanket or cover on the bed just a sheet, dirty cushions, stained towels didn't feel safe.

30th May 2017
6.3

As recent college grads my friends and I hoped this hostel's location would have been closer to the best clubs, bar areas, and the beach. It was much further away from all of these than advertised. Luckily the metro system is easy to use and taxis were cheap. 20-30 min walk from the beach and good clubs. Our 6 person room was tiny and the ceiling was leaking the entire time. Felt very crammed in there. Only one set of showers on the first floor. Tiny bathroom stalls; hard to wipe your ass

13th May 2017
7.7

OK. It was a place to sleep. One of the staff was nice, but the others seemed like they didn't want to be there. I asked about night events and they told me there was nothing happening even though they have a bar hop every night. Location was good. Walls are thin. Can hear my neighbors.