Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

Simple, very affordable type of accommodation but it was exactly what I had hoped for: clean with a good shower, plenty of hot water, comfortable bed, nothing offensive to the eye in terms of decor and a smile every time you pass through reception. Ah, and a telly too! All this right in the centre of Barcelona, just a few metres away from La Ramblas. I'll be back.

For me it was ok, and all went well but if you're looking to meet people and have a nice room to hang out, forget it! Its a small building, and the commom room is in the basement, where you have breakfast you can cook and you find the 2 computers available... all this in 40sqm...

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Portugal

The hostel is near Las Ramblas and very close to main points of the city and the metro. The staff was very nice. But the room was very small, the breakfast is very poor (just toast, cornflakes, ham coffee and tea) you also have to clean your dishes. But you can also use the kitchen and cook. And I saw a roach in the kitchen. They have just two computers in the dining room - they are really slow.

I felt quite safe, we were given a card to open main door from street and room door. Breakfast was ok. Floor in the room was cold, I missed a carpet. Shower cabin was a bit narrow. Otherwise, hostel was clean and tidy. I also liked the shop next door.

We are really satisfied with a stay in this hostel. The location is awesome, clean inside, breakfast quite filling. Can't say anything about if it is safe at night or not, cause we always were back at 22 30. Free walking tours are nearly the best I've ever went to. The one problem (but quite serious) was the room being really cold. Cold air easily comes in a room from outside, an central heating was turned off.