Be Ramblas Hostel Reviews

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 50, Barcelona, Spain

The staff is very nice and friendly. The hostel is centrally located near La Rambla. Internet is good and available in rooms. The toilets and bathrooms are clean and shared between people on each floor. Only criticism is that we found lots of dust under the bed which tells me they are thorough with the cleaning.

• 21st Aug 2014

Basic breakfast provided (toast, cereal

• 17th Aug 2014

Bathrooms very dirty. Floors in rooms also dirty.

The hostel was in a great spot, the stuff were very helpful and the shared facilities were extremely clean. I really enjoyed my stay as the hostel offered me everything that I was looking for.

A well located, comfy and friendly hostel. The bathroom is very small with very few hooks. Big kitchen if you don't want to eat out.

I really liked this place. Great central location and very reasonable price-wise. I had a single room with TV, clean, modern bathroom (cleaned daily with fresh towels every day), air con, small balcony- all for around 40 euros a night. Breakfast was simple but plentiful- cereals, bread, ham , cheese, muffins, toast if needed, juice and good coffee! The walking tours are good- get a choice of the Gothic or Gaudi tour, twice a day!. Would definitely recommend.

Overall our stay was good. Room was cleaned everyday which was great, there was no where to hang out though. Only other thing was there were some problems with them almost double charging me which was resolved eventually bit it was hard to deal with the staff to get it resolved. It was only finally sorted out when I was contacted but the manager, the staff were not very helpful in this way. Also one of the staff members gave us directions to a museum but failed to tell us it would be closed.

Very noisy with thin walls. My wife got ill before coming and we had to stay 2 more nights at Nice which meant cancelling 2 of our nights on the morning of our first booking. Staff showed no compassion for our problem and still charged us for one of the nights cancelled.

One of the favourite places we stayed given price for a double was pretty cheap & we had a tv!

Room smelt funky and the first morning we stayed was extremely noisy from banging upstairs and cleaners. Besides that, awesome location and a nice place to stay!

Breakfast is poor. Some darker bread with more fibre and some more quality food would upgrade it remarkably.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Denmark

More of a feel of a Hotel than a Hostel. Very clean, modern, with 24 hour reception and daily housekeeping. Simple breakfast (you make your own coffee with Espresso Machine), Cable TV with 40-50 channels, all in Spanish except the Discovery Channel. Many rooms have a small balconey -- where you can stand, but too narrow for a chair. Good Location near La Ramblas.

Hostel was excellent, couldn't fault a thing however ended up with a very bad case of bed bugs.

This place was pretty good, nice and clean. Only thing is there is no "hang out"'area and breakfast is very very basic. But otherwise this place is a good place to stay.

The breakfast could be better and they need to fix the bathroom lock. But with air con and a TV in the room You can't complain 😊

I thought it was excellent value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was very impressed with my single room and the facilities provided. I shall definitely be recommending this to my friends who travel on a budget.

• 2nd May 2014

Great accommodations but no open area to relax besides the one couch in the lobby and a few tables in the kitchen downstairs.

Simple, very affordable type of accommodation but it was exactly what I had hoped for: clean with a good shower, plenty of hot water, comfortable bed, nothing offensive to the eye in terms of decor and a smile every time you pass through reception. Ah, and a telly too! All this right in the centre of Barcelona, just a few metres away from La Ramblas. I'll be back.