Be Sound Hostel Reviews

Nou de la Rambla 91, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel was of average quality. Only one shower per floor for a lot of people. Breakfast was free basic but was ok. Location was pretty good right off rambla.

To be honest, walking into what looks like a laundromat wasn't the most appealing. Then I walked around the corner to where the accomadation was. However the man on reception gave me a great map. I was in Rome for 2 days and he planned out 2 days of trips for me, I got to see everything I wanted to see in such a short amount of time

• 29th Aug 2014

It was nice enough, rooms were tiny though, staff were friendly

Close to main things and easy to get around from but no real vibe and the smallest and most awkwardly designed room I've ever stayed in!

Another great stay at Be Hostel.

Scratchy linen on beds. And horrible laundry facilities, avoid it if you can. Rooms are tiny, and not a lot of room to store bags and suitcases. There's only one female shower per floor, and on some floors the outer door doesn't lock, meaning there's not a lot of privacy.

Great for solo travellers because the common area, terrace, and kitchen are a great way to meet people. There are only 2 bathrooms (one for each gender) on every floor, which was a bit inconvenient. It was alright, but charging almost 30 euro a night for this hostel was not worth it.

Great location! Had a great time here

Very nice hostel, very friendly staff, very good location.A nice place to stay at the center of barcelona with very affordable price. Highly recommended.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

The hostel was such a great choice! There was lockers in the rooms to keep your things safe. Plenty of young people to go out with, as well as tours with the hostel. The breakfast was perfect, just so we didn't have to spend anymore money. And the staff was so helpful with any quesions or accommodations we needed. I would definitely suggest this to friends. Good location close to the beach and Las Ramblas!!!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Be Sound is great!! The guy at the reception is very welcoming and my roommates were very nice too. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. I really appreciated the terrace and the free wi-fi connection. Unfortunately I stayed only one night!

• 6th Aug 2014

Really Nice place which i would recommend to other backpackers and young people :-)

Stayed here for a night. Unfortunately got stuck in a room with very loud noisy people who preceeded twice during the early hours of the morning be excessively loud, turning all the main lights on and being disruptive. I'm sure the hostel is fine but this affected our whole experience. On another note, checking in was extremely long and not very organised. Arrived late so didn't experience the facilities. Toilets weren't all that clean.

I really have to thank the Be Sound hostel for such a good stay i've had! The hostel is just 10 minutes walking from the Rambla, in the very center of Barcelona, pretty easy to find. The staff was very nice to me, they always tried to help me. The rooms are basic but with everything you need like air conditioner and a small balcony. The locker system is safe and easy to use. Just an advise: don't spend too much time on the roof top terrace during the day taking sun, i almost got burn! :)

• 29th Jul 2014

A nice hostel but with only one girls and boys bathroom per floor it got a little over used. The breakfast was decent (cereal and toast). Noise levels were quite. Great rooftop bar with views and €3 mojitos (best I've had in a while, they used real limes).

• 28th Jul 2014

A really great place to stay! This hostel has everything a traveller is looking for in accommodation. Wifi in the rooms with power points next to every bed, spacious lockers operated by card instead of fiddly locks, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included too! I asked to move rooms after the first night because of idiots in my room, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended!

Dorms were small - no room to open up your backpack. Just bunks and lockers. Shower and toilet were not cleaned enough. Wifi works in the room which always a thumbs up

Great value for money! The hostel has an excellent location, nice dorms and lockers big enough to keep your luggage safe, and the rooftop is the best place to have a drink enjoying the sunset. The staff were really helpful and friendly as well! Definitely would recommend it to anyone.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Had an amazing stay at be sound hostel. Great location. Love the rooftop with mojito bar! Will be back!

• 25th Jul 2014

Bathrooms very dirty, flooded when we arrived and nobody had bothered to attend to it until the next afternoon, mould & hairs everywhere, frequently there was no toilet paper Breakfast was not very good at all and the staff were not very helpful. The rooms were ok, they had a big locker for each person which was good however our key cards kept not working.And worst of all I had big itchy bites after my stay which was confirmed later on to be beg bugs..not pleased at all- avoid!!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3