Be Sound Hostel Reviews

Nou de la Rambla 91, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Clean, cheap, great location, laid back hostel, awesome rooftop terrace and nice basement lounge.

I love this place! Centric, good staff, good nights rest, rooftop terrace for catching some morning sun, and looong showers. Didnt make it for breakfast, but shops and coffee place just around the corner

Not a good place to stay. It was dirty and smelled unhealthy! We won't ever check in again!

• 26th Sep 2014

The staff were really friendly and helpful, and the rooms with luggage storing were great!

Good location right by la rambla. Staff were friendly. Nice big common room and good kitchen facilities.

Staff were friendly and helpful but the hostel itself was a bit of a dump. Tiny common area, no kitchen, barely any facilities. I'm not saying it was bedbugs but I definitely got some sort of rash/bites from the bed.

A hostel in a good location with friendly, helpful staff but that's about the only thing it's got going for it. It was dirty and cramped. My room was literally only a couple of metres wide with 6 grimy bunk beds crammed in. Free wifi in each room was advertised but it rarely connected and when it did it kept asking for you to 'like' the hostel on Facebook before you could use it. Very disappointing. I would not stay here again.

Great hostel which is close to La Rambla!

Dirty accommodation, the bathroom is a joke for the amount of people! Reception helpful and atmosphere great.

Hostel was of average quality. Only one shower per floor for a lot of people. Breakfast was free basic but was ok. Location was pretty good right off rambla.

To be honest, walking into what looks like a laundromat wasn't the most appealing. Then I walked around the corner to where the accomadation was. However the man on reception gave me a great map. I was in Rome for 2 days and he planned out 2 days of trips for me, I got to see everything I wanted to see in such a short amount of time

• 29th Aug 2014

It was nice enough, rooms were tiny though, staff were friendly

Close to main things and easy to get around from but no real vibe and the smallest and most awkwardly designed room I've ever stayed in!

Another great stay at Be Hostel.

Scratchy linen on beds. And horrible laundry facilities, avoid it if you can. Rooms are tiny, and not a lot of room to store bags and suitcases. There's only one female shower per floor, and on some floors the outer door doesn't lock, meaning there's not a lot of privacy.

Great for solo travellers because the common area, terrace, and kitchen are a great way to meet people. There are only 2 bathrooms (one for each gender) on every floor, which was a bit inconvenient. It was alright, but charging almost 30 euro a night for this hostel was not worth it.

Great location! Had a great time here

Very nice hostel, very friendly staff, very good location.A nice place to stay at the center of barcelona with very affordable price. Highly recommended.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

The hostel was such a great choice! There was lockers in the rooms to keep your things safe. Plenty of young people to go out with, as well as tours with the hostel. The breakfast was perfect, just so we didn't have to spend anymore money. And the staff was so helpful with any quesions or accommodations we needed. I would definitely suggest this to friends. Good location close to the beach and Las Ramblas!!!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Be Sound is great!! The guy at the reception is very welcoming and my roommates were very nice too. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. I really appreciated the terrace and the free wi-fi connection. Unfortunately I stayed only one night!

• 6th Aug 2014