Be Sound Hostel Reviews

Nou de la Rambla 91, Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Everything was great about this hostel, only exception was that the road was a bit seedy after midnight. Just need to be carefuly when returning late at night and always stay with a group and you should have no issues. Absolutely no issues with security at the hostel though.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Had a lovely stay at this hostel - staff were very welcoming and helpful. Very clean, nice breakfast in the morning. My locker didn´t work in my room - that´s the only possible bad thing I could say! :)

• 26th Feb 2014

Great staff and lively atmosphere! It may be in an alley that´s a tad bit sketchy, but right around the corner are some great restaurants and bars, so I can´t complain too much there. I recommend this hostel and am not sure it can be beat for the price!a

Best hostel ever. The staff were fantastic. I stayed for 3 nights and met all 4 members. All friendly, cheerful and helpful. Location was great 2 minutes to metro and 5 mins to LaRambla. It was during non peak season so not a whole lot going on in hostel but that is to be expected. I'm heading back to Barcelona this summer will definitely be staying at Be Sound!!!

In the hostel is everything what you need to pass nice weekend. Rooms, Kitchen and Baths are clean. Staff very helpfull. Specialy the people are awesome! I love idea for free walking tour around Barcelona - it was great! I definitely come back to you!

Very nice place...loved the staff....one thing to improve could be the breakfast...a warm coffee would help to feel better forthe walking tours in the day after parties and drinks.... Tks!