Be Sound Hostel Reviews

Nou de la Rambla 91, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Really Nice place which i would recommend to other backpackers and young people :-)

Stayed here for a night. Unfortunately got stuck in a room with very loud noisy people who preceeded twice during the early hours of the morning be excessively loud, turning all the main lights on and being disruptive. I'm sure the hostel is fine but this affected our whole experience. On another note, checking in was extremely long and not very organised. Arrived late so didn't experience the facilities. Toilets weren't all that clean.

I really have to thank the Be Sound hostel for such a good stay i've had! The hostel is just 10 minutes walking from the Rambla, in the very center of Barcelona, pretty easy to find. The staff was very nice to me, they always tried to help me. The rooms are basic but with everything you need like air conditioner and a small balcony. The locker system is safe and easy to use. Just an advise: don't spend too much time on the roof top terrace during the day taking sun, i almost got burn! :)

• 29th Jul 2014

A nice hostel but with only one girls and boys bathroom per floor it got a little over used. The breakfast was decent (cereal and toast). Noise levels were quite. Great rooftop bar with views and €3 mojitos (best I've had in a while, they used real limes).

• 28th Jul 2014

A really great place to stay! This hostel has everything a traveller is looking for in accommodation. Wifi in the rooms with power points next to every bed, spacious lockers operated by card instead of fiddly locks, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast included too! I asked to move rooms after the first night because of idiots in my room, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended!

Dorms were small - no room to open up your backpack. Just bunks and lockers. Shower and toilet were not cleaned enough. Wifi works in the room which always a thumbs up

Great value for money! The hostel has an excellent location, nice dorms and lockers big enough to keep your luggage safe, and the rooftop is the best place to have a drink enjoying the sunset. The staff were really helpful and friendly as well! Definitely would recommend it to anyone.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Had an amazing stay at be sound hostel. Great location. Love the rooftop with mojito bar! Will be back!

• 25th Jul 2014

Bathrooms very dirty, flooded when we arrived and nobody had bothered to attend to it until the next afternoon, mould & hairs everywhere, frequently there was no toilet paper Breakfast was not very good at all and the staff were not very helpful. The rooms were ok, they had a big locker for each person which was good however our key cards kept not working.And worst of all I had big itchy bites after my stay which was confirmed later on to be beg bugs..not pleased at all- avoid!!!!!

the hostel is perfectly situated in the heart of barcelona. You can easily reach all the important area of Barcelona. I liked the atmosphere, the young people who stayed at the hostel, the accommodation, facilities and the activities, offered by the hostel. The stuff is very friendly and helpful. Would absolutely stay there again.

• 23rd Jul 2014

It was in a central location however the 6 bed room was small I struggled to pack my suitcase in it. And it only had one female and male shower and toilet per floor. Wasn't much privacy in the bathrooms or room to get changed. Staff were helpful and had a good knowledge of the area.

Good location. Very loud elevators. Cool atmosphere. Do the pub crawl

Nice hostel, big rooms, huge lockers which were fantastic, could easily fit all my luggage in them. I liked especially the card system for the door/locker. Kitchen was quite small. And there was only 1 bathroom/shower for each gender per floor which I thought wasn't adequate. I didn't like the fact I got charged an extra 7% for using card, I'm already getting charged a high interest rate for withdrawing cash from machine so as a backpackers it felt a bit greedy. Staff super friendly though.

They had lockers in the room that were huge, you could fit your bag there and alot of other stuff also! The location was good, max 5 min from La Rambla. However, it took 20 minutes by foot to the beach and it was exhausting sometimes (but hey, we all need to workout sometimes). The atmosphere is good until 10pm when they close the rooftop, it should be open a longer time. But overall, it was good and I would stay there again!

Perfect hostel, best i have ever stayed in. Stayed there twice now and will continue to if i go back to Madrid! AND THEY HAVE SWINGS INSIDE!

This is good value for money. It is quite modern and clean. The rooms are fairly spacious with modern beds although it was an effort to get up to the bunk bed. It is high and the railing is very low. There was a good common room. Great bathroom set up.

Great location which is essential when staying in Barcelona! I only stayed for one night but from what I experienced it was great value for money and had good facilities.

Definitely a party hostel. If you want to meet people go here! Really close to las Ramblas, bars and restaurants. Wifi is patchy but the staff is very nice and helpful. Comfy beds as far as hostels go.

• 4th Jul 2014

This was overall a really great hostel in an awesome location, just a 5 min walk to La Rambla! The bathrooms were a little limited, with only one toilet and one shower for each gender per floor, and the laundry closed at 10pm with the terrace which was a little inconvenient, but I would definitely stay again if I came to Barcelona again! It's an amazing city!

Bathrooms were tiny couldn't move in the shower but other then that nice place to stay