Be Sound Hostel Reviews

Nou de la Rambla 91, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed at and it was so lovely! The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was really relaxed. The location is really good. Showers and toilets were also good. The only negative thing was that the kitchen was quite small and a little untidy. Everything else was just positive! + we had great roommates

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Loved it! great location right next to a metro and 10 minutes walk from la rambla, amazing wifi, great full kitchen and a lovely rooftop terrace

In general a very nice hostel but a few issues. There was only one female and male shower for a whole floor with 8 bed dorms and the shower was connected to the toilet so it was hard to get changed in privacy. There was only one fridge for the whole hostel. We stayed in he middle of summer and our air conditioning was broken for 9 days. At one stage there were maintenance people coming in at 3.30 in the morning and after hat time they were in there fixing it till 12 at night. Still a good hostel

Off the main drag, good facilities accept for a shower which kept uncontrollably squirting everywhere (kind of a hilarious experience), kitchen was perfect! Pretty good for the solo traveler!

The hostel is basic and doesn't have a particularly vibrant atmosphere, but it was clean, lockers were big and easy to use, and it is quite well located. Traveling with friends and not looking to spend lots of time in the hostel it was really good. If you are traveling solo and looking for a little more of an experience in the hostel maybe go for something else.

nice helpful staff recommend.

Was a great stay. Loved he evenings on the rooftop with most of the other travellers 😃 was really good place to make friends!

Bar had great 8 euro burgers! Short walk to the beach. Showers are just cubicles with nowhere to put your clothes so I had to leave mine outside on the bench and someone stole them!

Great place great staff and great location. Within walking distance of the gothic section an beach.

Very small hostel room (6 bed room), dirty & small bathrooms

Overall great price for what it has to offer! I only stayed there to sleep, nothing more, but was great for the time I was there.

This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in whilst backpacking Europe I started my trip from here! I was so relieved to see how clean it was and how safe i felt! Shower times can be a bit of a rush so my tip is get in there before 8pm or if you find it empty take advantage! Mojito party is a must that's where I made friends and really came out of my shell!

it is pretty close to the beach, about a 20 minute walk, and rigt next to the metro stop, so the location was good. the hostel was nice and people and the staff were friendly. the bunk beds were kind of small though and you dont have much room above you if you are on the bottom bunk. overall though it was a good hostel

Great hostel. The staff were super friendly and it had great kitchen facilities. Air conditioning was great for the hot weather.

• 7th Jun 2015

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, pretty good facilities even though I didn't use the kitchen but only one washing machine and dryer and only one bathroom for females and one bathroom for males on each floor! So you could be queuing for a while if the hostel is busy but lucky for me, when I stayed, I didn't have to wait long. Lockers are in the rooms and wifi is very strong everywhere in the hostel. Very short walk to La Rambla, La Boqueria market and metro stations. Would recommend.

Staff were really helpful with any questions, location is really great as well. Easy walk to La Rambla. Would stay here again

• 4th Jun 2015