Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro Reviews

Rua Guilhermina Guinle 95, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, great breakfast, the hostel (living room, bathrooms and dorms) is very clean and the staff is always ready to help. Beach backpacker hostel is also and definitely a place to meet many great... backpackers! It was a pleasure to spend a few days there.

• 13th Sep 2015

Booked two nights and stayed five so that should tell the story. Great staff, breakfast, location and atmosphere

I really liked the period I've been in Beach Backpackers Hostel. The location is very good (near the Botafogo's station), the staff is always ready to help, is very cheap, and the place is very clean too. I intend to back there!

• 7th Sep 2015

My stay was great. Staff is the most nice and friendly of all the hostels I've been so far. They have really cheapcheap caipirinhas and really cab help you when you need information. My only advice is, if you could, it's better avoid room 6, cause it's the only one without a bathroom inside and the line for the shared bathroom gets really big sometimes. Whenever I come back to Rio, thisthis is the hostel I'll chose.

• 31st Aug 2015

The best thing about this hostel by far is the staff. They are so helpful and kind, I bought a sim card and it turned out to be a bit complicated but they talked me through the WHOLE THING!! It's in a nice area close to the metro and lots of supermarkets. The downfalls are that there aren't enough plugs and the kitchen needs more storage/ work top space and utensils. I would stay here again if I came to Rio it has a nice chilled vibe.

1 2 Next » last »