Beach Escape Villas Reviews

Nadi, P.O BOX 11043, Nadi, Fiji

A very dirty hostel!

We stayed here twice, first for several nights & then on our last night when we got back from the islands, purly because it is the cheapest place to stay in Wailoaloa. Is is in the same location as other hostels classed in ‘Nadi’ so close to beach, & you have a choice of the other hostels to eat at. The food prices & portions are reasonable. It is quite quiet & relaxing. Room very basic but it was the cheapest. Did not see bathrooms being cleaned though once.

Checked in then checked straight out again, very tired!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

free wifi and cheap beer!!!! thats all that matters!!!!!!! :)

good base to explore Fiji

• 4th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed this place. Amazing staff who were all exceptionally friendly and when I left it felt like I was saying goodbye to friends. They employed a full time security guard at night time, so felt safe there. Only a 2 minute walk to the beach. Good to have a pool at the place. Rooms were basic, there was a desk fan you could use to cool down at nights. As a solo traveller, it was easy to meet other backpackers here. They also serve meals there. I would recommend this place.

We stayed at a dorm in Beach Escape before and after our trip to the Yasawa Islands. The place seems to be a bit run down and on both nights, the hostel was rather empty and quiet (one night, we even had the dorm for ourselves!). Other than that, the staff (especially Emma!) was really friendly and helpful and the food from the restaurant there was okay.

The staff here was very nice and allowed us to store our luggage without any problems while we were on the Yasawas. They also organized whatever we needed. Nevertheless one has to say that the place is quite run down and the facilities were okay for one night, but I would not have liked to stay there for several days.

Great time in Beach Escape Villas!! The staff is very friendly and very helpful, will definitely go back!!

First I got some troubles getting picked up from the hostel but in the end everything was good and they even invited me to drink Kava - the traditional drink with them. I didn´t have a lot of contact with other tourists but with the stuff, which welcomed me very warm and friendly! You get breakfast in the Hostel and there is a Bar/ Restaurants for Lunch or Dinner. Rooms are nice and everything is inside a big plus: they don´t have the typical bunk beds!

Should have stayed at Smugglers Cove.

Alright hostel if all you want is a cheap place to stay but not much of an atmosphere, especially if you're looking to meet people. Food is very average. We had a cockroach in our room too so not the cleanest. Definitely average place.