Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil Reviews

Praça 10A. Centro, Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

I just spend a night there, so I don't have a way to review it correctly However, I can highlight the breakfast as a good think. The room was too hot and I was bitten a lot by mosquitoes.

great infrastructure with the nice and clean pool, very large space. Carol is the nicest lady in Porto de Galinhas, always kind and giving high value local tips about free "tours" not offered by the local agencies.

If I ever come back to Porto, I will make sure to stay at la Rocca. The best staff I have ever seen, great place with an amazing athmosphere.

Great location and good hang out spot around the pool. The wifi didn't work the whole time we were there and as we use the internet to make future bookings/plans we left a day early to a hostel which did have wifi.

Good location, 10 minutes to the beach. Good staff speak good english and recommend us activities.

This place was awesome! The staff are the biggest legends I have met in Brazil - would love to stay again soon!

The hostel has good common áreas and is great for meeting people, but the rooms are not good at all. The ventilation is very poor and had a weird smell. The fee for prívate rooms is way above market, and considering the condition of the rooms, not worth the price at all. Prices for snacks, beer, and caipirinhas are good, but there is no free drinkable water. In every other hostel we experienced in Brasil, free filtered water was provided to guests.

Bathroom lights didn't work. No ladder to get down from top bunk. Rooms overcrowded with bunks. Great location close to everything including the beach. Outdoor space is nice and relaxing.

View all Porto de Galinhas Hostels