Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil Reviews

Praça 10A. Centro, Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

if you like to party, this is place for you... but if you prefer quiet nights choose another hostel

Just one plug in the room, which was used for the fan, meaning neither of us (we were 2) could charge our mobiles. Floor was pretty dusty, as well. Apart from that, stay was very pleasant. Atmosphere is great and staff is very kind.

The private two bed room is quite expensive. But the hostel is located perfectly close to the beach. Just in the shower in the main building you get an electric shock when you want to chance temperature... which shouldn`t happen. Anyway I enjoyed the stay.

I just spend a night there, so I don't have a way to review it correctly However, I can highlight the breakfast as a good think. The room was too hot and I was bitten a lot by mosquitoes.

great infrastructure with the nice and clean pool, very large space. Carol is the nicest lady in Porto de Galinhas, always kind and giving high value local tips about free "tours" not offered by the local agencies.

View all Porto de Galinhas Hostels