Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil Reviews

Pra�a 10A. Centro, Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

Never rights comments on hostels and have been living different hostels trough out south america the last 5 months. Totally LOVE this hostel. Atmosphare is so layed back and amazing. Staff is so nice and fun! And the breakfast is super fresh and good. stay here for sure if you're going to porto de galinhas

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Great location, nice staff, amazing atmosphere! I'll back soon! =) If you are planning to visit Porto de Galinhas and love met new friends, you MUST to go there: La Rocca Hostel. Gustavo - Sao Paulo - Brazil

if you like to party, this is place for you... but if you prefer quiet nights choose another hostel

Just one plug in the room, which was used for the fan, meaning neither of us (we were 2) could charge our mobiles. Floor was pretty dusty, as well. Apart from that, stay was very pleasant. Atmosphere is great and staff is very kind.

The private two bed room is quite expensive. But the hostel is located perfectly close to the beach. Just in the shower in the main building you get an electric shock when you want to chance temperature... which shouldn`t happen. Anyway I enjoyed the stay.

I just spend a night there, so I don't have a way to review it correctly However, I can highlight the breakfast as a good think. The room was too hot and I was bitten a lot by mosquitoes.

great infrastructure with the nice and clean pool, very large space. Carol is the nicest lady in Porto de Galinhas, always kind and giving high value local tips about free "tours" not offered by the local agencies.

If I ever come back to Porto, I will make sure to stay at la Rocca. The best staff I have ever seen, great place with an amazing athmosphere.

Great location and good hang out spot around the pool. The wifi didn't work the whole time we were there and as we use the internet to make future bookings/plans we left a day early to a hostel which did have wifi.

Good location, 10 minutes to the beach. Good staff speak good english and recommend us activities.

This place was awesome! The staff are the biggest legends I have met in Brazil - would love to stay again soon!

The hostel has good common áreas and is great for meeting people, but the rooms are not good at all. The ventilation is very poor and had a weird smell. The fee for prívate rooms is way above market, and considering the condition of the rooms, not worth the price at all. Prices for snacks, beer, and caipirinhas are good, but there is no free drinkable water. In every other hostel we experienced in Brasil, free filtered water was provided to guests.

Bathroom lights didn't work. No ladder to get down from top bunk. Rooms overcrowded with bunks. Great location close to everything including the beach. Outdoor space is nice and relaxing.

The location of hostel is very good, the breakfast is great and the tour offered on the desk is the same price offered outside.... so, you can book directly on the hostel .

“El lugar queda cerca de la playa y la gente del hostel es muy atenta y siempre que necesites algo te dan una mano, super recomendable”

This hostel was pretty good.. Good location, close to the main street, and super close to the beach. The pool was a bit dingy, but they did clean it regularly. The dorms and bathrooms were pretty old and could probably use a solid strip cleaning, but nothing that will gross out seasoned backpackers. Plenty of hammocks and chilling areas, and the breakfast in the morning was good. Didn't talk to the staff much, but they seemed nice enough. Overall, I would recommend this hostel.

Excellent place, good atmosphere, it was like a family for me while I stayed there. The only con about it is that I will miss them so much!

Lots of bugs in the room, pool not working

Once in a lifetime experience! Not only for the amazing city where the hostel is located (very well located by the way), but specially the awesome staff with the coolest people ever seen. A must stay place in Porto de Galinhas. Thank you guys, for everything!

• 12th May 2013

The hostel is particularly dirty. Few bathrooms for all the occupants, and the shower was completely clogged. One of the guests repaired it! Of all the crew, only Sebastian was helpful. They lack of touristic information at the front desk (not even a map of the city) and are not very keen on giving directions. Poor breakfast, not cold drinks (not even water) and last day they ran out of butter. The answer was "there's no more". The swimming pool looked great, guess is the best they have.

« first « Prev 1 2 3