Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil Reviews

Praça 10A. Centro, Porto de Galinhas, Brazil

The location of hostel is very good, the breakfast is great and the tour offered on the desk is the same price offered outside.... so, you can book directly on the hostel .

“El lugar queda cerca de la playa y la gente del hostel es muy atenta y siempre que necesites algo te dan una mano, super recomendable”

Excellent place, good atmosphere, it was like a family for me while I stayed there. The only con about it is that I will miss them so much!

Lots of bugs in the room, pool not working

Once in a lifetime experience! Not only for the amazing city where the hostel is located (very well located by the way), but specially the awesome staff with the coolest people ever seen. A must stay place in Porto de Galinhas. Thank you guys, for everything!

• 12th May 2013

The hostel is particularly dirty. Few bathrooms for all the occupants, and the shower was completely clogged. One of the guests repaired it! Of all the crew, only Sebastian was helpful. They lack of touristic information at the front desk (not even a map of the city) and are not very keen on giving directions. Poor breakfast, not cold drinks (not even water) and last day they ran out of butter. The answer was "there's no more". The swimming pool looked great, guess is the best they have.

This place is very dirty, the staff and the owner don´t care less for the guests. The breakfast is very bad, the swimpool is very dirty. Anyways, it was the worst hostel I have stayed in my whole life.

Generally Porto due Galinhas is overpriced and this hostel is no exception. Having been to similar resorts such as Pipa you will get much better value for money and cheaper accommodation options. The rooms are very basic, not the cleanest and the whole place is in need of refurbishment.

Very dirty hostel, never seen such terrible toilets in my life; rooms were very untidy and dirty as well. the price we were asked was totally unfair. the staff is absolutely not professional. I will never go back there

The hostel is not recommended! I had booked four nights, but problems on my flight I had to change my booking five nights for two nights .... the staff told me that I had five nights and had an obligation to pay five nights, amazing! The team did not let me stay if he did not pay the five nights .... in short, I had to find another hostel at 23 pm ... was horrible.

• 10th Dec 2012

This hostel was a home away from home for me. A well stocked kitchen, the most helpful staff, a pool, hammocks, and all within a few blocks from the beach. Cannot recommend it enough!

Good hostel for meeting people. They organized a dinner one night while I was there, where we got to know other guests. The room was relatively good, but the bathroom was very small and not that clean as it could be. The breakfast was not that good either, although they offered various fruits. Other than this, the hints the staff gave were not that good.

La Rocca is a simple but nice hostel, located near the centre of town an close to the beach. Despite other reviews I must say that the staff is very, very helpfull. When hacing some troubles to be solved, they took an hour + on the telephone to deal with it. The speak Spanish and English also. Value for money and more !!!!

It's a very simple hostel

It's a very good place for those ones who want to enjoy Porto de Galinhas's beach and ville

The staff could have been more helpful at times. Knowing English would have been nice too. We asked about a lock for our room, and it was forgotten by them. The place was definitely not clean. It's a beach town, I get it, but a little soap and water would go a long way. It was my dorm, but we could clearly see that the door never fully closed to dorm with many beds. So if you wanted to sleep early, forget it. If you wanted no bugs in your room, forget it.

• 13th Jul 2012

The place is very good and the staff is very friendly.

Ok for the price. Not very clean, and the bedroom wasnt in good conditions. The staff was nice.

I didn´t stay on Beach Hostel La Rocca Brasil. I found the place dirty and moldy, so I preferred to find other place to stay.

The staff, the atmosphere and the location are very nice! But the place and facilities are too old and not that clean! But it's ok by the price!

View all Porto de Galinhas Hostels