Beach Hostel Reviews

Viska 9, Split, Croatia

My girlfriend and I stayed here 3 times over three weeks as we were moving about Croatia multiple times. Ladybird runs the place and is an excellent host. Supremely helpful and chatty. It feels just like a home and coming back is even better when she opens the door and welcomes you in. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a good base. Not ideal if you are looking for a party house but that's not what it's there for anyway! Her recommendations and tour options are excellent also!

It's been one of the greatest atmospheres I've ever seen! Ladybird is 24/7 to help you and assist you! You can't ask for more! A great experience

Ladybird is such a wonderful host that I decided to stay on in Split longer than planned! The whole place has such a relaxed atmosphere that it feels more like home than a hostel. It isn't a party hostel though so don't expect to be up all night...there are neighbours who won't appreciate it. Very close to a supermarket, clubs and restaurants as well as the bus station. I would definitely recommend and would gladly stay again. Cheers Ladybird x

Very basic hostel. Great place if you are looking to save money. 15 minute walk from the city center located in a quiet, residential area.

Great atmosphere. Fantastic host. Only a 5 minute walk from bus station, port and OldTown. Great experience. Thanks!

This was by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Ladybird is AMAZING! And makes you feel right at home, always available to help, and made me feel as if I was in a home away from home. Thank you!!!!!

Ladybird was so nice, extremely welcoming and helpful. Her place was really chilled out, relaxing and in a great location if you want to be by the beach. I definitely want to come back.

Ladybird is the sweetest! She is so helpful and friendly. She has done a really great job at creating a welcoming and social environment. It's also located very close to the main beach and not too far from the ferry/bus stations so location was good.

Hi Marianne aka ladybird ! You do a great job :)

• 10th Jun 2015

small cozy hostel. Nice to chill and make friends!

Ladybird is the reason to stay here. She's awesome.

This is a great hostel that I would recommend to anyone. Very inexpensive, a quick walk to the beach & Ladybird was extremely nice & accomodating. One of the best hostels I've been to.

Lovely hostel located close to the beach, and a short 15-20 min walk from the historic centre. Ladybird was a great host who was really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Comfortable, great location, great value for money, nice people!

Ladybird is a welcoming, attentive host and made us feel very welcome. The room was clean and we had everything we needed. The location was great, right next to the only sandy beach in Split!

The directions provided were so easy to follow, ladybird is a fantastic host and the hostel is perfectly situated near the beach yet only a ten minute walk from the old town. Lockers were very good, outside area very pleasant, where I added to the artwork. Highly recommended

Brilliant, would fully recommend for anyone staying in Split to stay here. Ladybird is lovely and every time I was on the balcony there would be such a good social atmosphere, brilliant for a solo traveller. Clean, compact but perfectly fine kitchen, lockers, free tea and coffee, easy walk everywhere you would want to go and just a really chilled lovely place. I'll be going back. Good luck finding your winter home Ladybird!

I had a great time at Beach Hostel! It rained all weekend but Ladybird had lots of suggestions for things to do. Great atmosphere!

The people working at the hostel were incredibly friendly and helpful. They even took all of the guests out at night to an awesome bar and got us all a free shot. Location is unbeatable and their recommendations of places to go and places to eat made our time in Hvar unforgettable.

• 20th May 2015
  • Ukraine

Nice hostel close to the beach and about a 15 min walk into the city. Nice common areas. Kitchen is tiny but fully equipped. Rooms are comfy and spacious. Wi-fi can be hit or miss. Good energy in this place-would def return and revommend

We finally figured out the problem with wi-fi, or more correctly one of our guests figured it out :o) Super super thanks for that!! All good with wi-fi now ye hey!! Welcome to Beach Hostel all Angels, Faeries and Trolls ;o) Big hug, Ladybird

« first « Prev 1 2 3