Beach Hostel Reviews

Viska 9, Split, Croatia

Simple place Simple as in perfect Lady bird is a lovely lady , she said to me wake her up if you need anything.... She lives for this Amazing

• 31st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Enjoyed stay.. The ladybird was extremely helpful!!

Great location, great people, and Ladybird is amazing! If you go here, be sure to leave a mural

• 28th Aug 2015

Ladybird was a great host, really helpful and great to deal with. Super friendly. Our stay was really short, about 15 hrs but was good.

• 25th Aug 2015

I loved this hostel! It's a bit of a walk from the center but very close to the beach which really pays off. The rooms were big and there were many toilets and showers so you never really had to wait. They also have a small kitchen and common fridge. The manager, Ladybird, is a lovely lady and makes you feel like home. The atmosphere is quite relaxed, perfect for Split. I'd stay there again for sure.

Ladybird was an amazing host. We only stayed for one night but was fabulous. Very clean bathroom and sheet and bedroom were clean.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

It was great to stay somewhere so homely after being on holidays for so long. My only complaint was that I found my stuff being moved around too much when the room was cleaned.

• 19th Aug 2015

:0) I do specify in the paper you read at arrival to keep your belongings in the lockers and above the floor. I have to move stuff when you leave it on the floor. Sorry about that. Big hug Ladybird ;o)

Stayed in Beach hostel only one night. No air conditioning in room and the fan provided was only circulating hot air. On request the receptionist printed our boarding passes. Overall poor value for money, towels presented were grubby and no air extractor in shower area. Very basic hostel with at least 15mins walk from the city center.

My stay at Split Beach Hostel was amazing! I arrived here after finishing a week long Sail Croatia so was just looking for somewhere to chill and basically not have to leave. The hostel was so comfortable and felt really homey, great outside area and common area and fantastic kitchen. Close to many supermarkets and only a short 10ish min walk from the port and a 2 min walk to a good SAND!! beach. No aircon but the room I was in was super cool and had a huge fan - I slept with a sheet on even!

• 15th Aug 2015

No A/C in the room, generally pleasant hostel.

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in. Nice and cosy and Ladybird is caring, accommodating, friendly, lovely and one of the best people I met on my trip. She works so hard to make everyone feel welcome and even got up at 5am to answer the door for me. Great vibes in the communal areas and rooms/beds/lockers are large and spacious.

Miss Ladybird is a very friendly ans warm person, and an excellent host. She is willing to help at anytime, and she is always doing her best and makes everyone feel like home. She will always be there for her guests, and me and my bf loved our stay in the nice double room. Very good location close to nice beaches!

In my opinion this was an excellent hostel for the simple reason that the manageress, Ladybird, made everybody welcome and made each of us feel special.

Had a great time at the beach hostel, extremely comfy place, and it was a great location. Not to mention Ladybird went out of her way to help me and anyone else with whatever we needed.

• 9th Aug 2015

Amazing, clean, relaxing place, ladybird was there to help with anything we needed

Amazing place. Just a 5 minute walk to a nice almost sandy beach. Ladybird was the friendliest hostel manager I've ever met. She helped me with everything and even got us free entry to a music festival on that weekend. I would definitely recommend staying here! Staying here made my experience in Croatia the most memorable place yet! Great place to meet people really close to just about everything. Perfect for solo travellers

I loved my stay at the Beach Hostel. Ladybird, the manager, is very welcoming, understanding and a very interesting person to chat to :) The hostel is close to the beach and an awesome party scene in the evenings.

Very good hostel! Just 8 min walking to the old town and the bus station. The rooms were clean and the ladybird is a lovely person. The only problem is that there is no air con, but with the fans in the room was ok.

Great hostel! Ladybird was so friendly and welcoming!

Beach hostel was a perfect home for a few nights in Split. Lady bird does an amazing job at making everyone feel welcomed. It was very hot when I stayed there and more fans or air conditioning would be a very welcomed upgrade and would make this review 100%. I would stay there again my next time in Split.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5