Beach Hostel

Superb 1137 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1137 Total Reviews

15th Jul 2017

I was very pleased with the hostel. I lost my keys and the lady was helping me search and very encouraging. The place was always clean, and perfect little common area outside to hangout. Very happy with the stay.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

Ladybird is amazing! She makes you feel like you're living at home, not in a hostel. I recommend this place to everyone!

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

A perfect friendly hostel to stay in Split if looking for somewhere to stay. All the facilities you could wish for and run by a very friendly and accommodating women, who's willing to do anything for you if you just ask.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Wonderful owner and great location right by one of the best beaches in Split. Its a bit hot all over split but the room has a fan and 3 bunk beds (total 6 per room). Amazing decorations and art done by the owner herself and her guests. I would definitely come back to this hostel and recommend anyone traveling to split to try it out!

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Very charming hostel close to the beach run by a woman called Ladybird, who really takes care of you the whole time you're there. This is not a party hostel, but one of the most social ones I've tired, because you meet everyone who is staying there. I personally really want to go back to this place in the future.

10th Jul 2017

Ladybird is awesome, great location, wifi was okay

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
7.7

It is a smal place and therefor it was crowded. Ladybird is super helpfull and nice - great host

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Lady bird is honestly the kindest woman in the world. She keeps the hostel in top shape and in on call 24/7. I injured my knee while staying here and she let me stay another night and stored my suitcase for me while I went to the islands. I also made some really good friends here as it is a really social atmosphere. Good for solo travellers. I would 110% go back next time I'm in split and would highly recommend this to anyone!! Thanks so much lady bird :)

• scottdurling04879
  • Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
7.7

Overall a good hostel that I would likely stay at again for a night, though would choose something else for a longer stay. The bedroom was fairly spacious and had awesome art painted by guests (?). Owner was amazing and super kind; gave us a hug on the way out. Common areas were small and no a/c or fans at least for the bedrooms. Poor folks on bottom bunk had no air movement. Very hot sleep.

4th Jul 2017

Ladybird is a wonderful host and makes all feel at home; I strongly recommend