Beach Hostel Reviews

Viska 9, Split, Croatia

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was amazing, and the people were great. We ended up staying longer than we expected. When the weather wasn't so nice, we made the couch into a pullout bed and all watched movies together. The courtyard is a great place to mingle and the kitchen has everything you need! Definitely recommend staying here!!

• 17th Apr 2015

This was the best hostel experience I've had so far. Lady bird is a great host and really makes you feel at home. The hostel is very clean and the guests are all great! Very worth it, I recommend beach hostel to anyone looking for a great stay in Split.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

Thank you so much for everything ladybird!! Had so much fun at this hostel, met some really cool people and really enjoyed split! I will definitely stay at the beach hostel if I'm ever in split again. -Petra

This place is like home! Great location, clean, quiet, colorful, great people tend to stay here too! Ladybird is the best hostess, so much energy, really fun and knowledgeable.

• 4th Apr 2015