Beach Inns Reviews

Beach Road, Madiha, Matara, Sri Lanka

Here was excellent ! Staff very nice !! I liked ereyone was very friendly ! I rally enjoy here !! The location on the bech ! Good view when u go street !

The staff are really helpful and friendly here. The guest house is right on the beach which can be noisy due to the waves, but the beach itself is pretty deserted. The wifi is the only downfall. It doesn't work very well in the rooms and is a bit slow sometimes in the lobby but I didn't come to Sri Lanka for the wifi. The hotel also offers trips and excursions such as diving which I didn't get to take advantage of because of the time of year.

Lovely place on the beach. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were clean and in good condition would recommend for a holiday

Nice friendly staff, fantastic location!

Such a lovely stay at this hotel, the staff were amazing and super kind. I had a lovely clean room, the private beach is relaxing, the food us very tasty and I couldn't really fault the hotel! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to stay in Matara near to Polhena beach and not far from Mirissa either. After staying in Mirissa as well I wish I stayed here and just travelled to Mirissa instead.

The hotel is located in a good quiet area right on a lovely small beach. Its only 300 rupees to get a tuk tuk into town and the hotel makes a great base to visit the other coastal towns and beaches. The room was very clean and spacious and there's a restaurant where you can buy breakfast and evening meals. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and I would very strongly recommend the hotel. Thank you for a lovely stay

View all Matara Bed and Breakfasts