Beach Inns Reviews

Beach Road, Madiha, Matara, Sri Lanka

Here was excellent ! Staff very nice !! I liked ereyone was very friendly ! I rally enjoy here !! The location on the bech ! Good view when u go street !

The staff are really helpful and friendly here. The guest house is right on the beach which can be noisy due to the waves, but the beach itself is pretty deserted. The wifi is the only downfall. It doesn't work very well in the rooms and is a bit slow sometimes in the lobby but I didn't come to Sri Lanka for the wifi. The hotel also offers trips and excursions such as diving which I didn't get to take advantage of because of the time of year.

View all Matara Bed and Breakfasts