Beach Resort Hacienda Reviews

100/3 Moo.1 Baan Tai, Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I would avoid this place unless you want partying forced upon you and any infested rooms. We arrived and our bathroom was infested with ants. I obviously informed the staff that I would not be staying in that room. There first reaction to this was that we could pay to be upgraded. I did not take too kindly to this as it was there fault that the room we were given was full of ants eventually they upgraded us for free for one night whilst they fixed ours and got rid of the infestation.

Our stay was very enjoyable. The beach is not great (cut myself twice in corral within first 15 minutes).. Staff was excellent and motorbikes were the best we have rented on our trip. Location was great as we were close to haad rin but out of the party scene. Our shower was not hot as the machine was not working so that was a minor set back although I'm sure if we said anything that they would have fixed it.

• 20th Aug 2015