Beachcomber Island Resort Reviews

Port Denarau, Viti Levu, Beachcomber Island, Fiji

Not a party island at the beginning of the year! Very quiet! Beautiful place! Staff try but and rip you off with transfers! $75 each way and I had to fight for that as they wanted $99 each way! It's also cheaper to extent your stay there thru hostel world not actually on the island! WEIRD! I would recommend only staying 2 or 3 nights max!

Not really a party island, hardly anyone there when I was there just after Christmas. Dorm is huge and pretty much open, but clean. Meal plan wasn't worth the money.

Great dorms with big lockers for all your gear. Nice big and clean bathrooms. Beautiful staff. Best party!

I can not rave enough about how wonderful this place was and how beautiful the people are. If you are needing to go somewhere to make you feel special and totally relaxed then this is the place. I am definitely going back.

I loved everything about this island and this resort

View all Beachcomber Island Hostels