Beaches Youth Hostel Reviews

Sandylane, Seamount, Gorey, Co Wexford, Wexford, Ireland

I wouldn't call Beaches Hostel in Courtown a hostel, it is felt more like housekeeping for a friend. It looks like a private house, very clean and well kept. I had the whole house for myself, and after a busy hostel in Cork the night before I enjoyed a relaxed, calm evening in the TV room. I cant think of anything negative.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! We booked in off season so we had the entire place to ourselves. The location is literally right on the beach so you can go to the shore any time. The house is super clean and there is a full kitchen to cook whatever you want, just bring your own food, you are within walking distance of a food store.The dorms are comfy and warm and many of the beds are large. Free WiFi throughout the house and a nice common area. I would definitely stay here again!