Beaches Youth Hostel Reviews

Sandylane, Seamount, Gorey, Co Wexford, Wexford, Ireland

Gorgeous hostel near multiple beaches. We had the whole place to ourselves! It's quite far from the main bus route so I'd only recommend it to those travelling by car. Clean and serene.

Really nice little hostel in Courtown, made for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. We were especially grateful when hostel owner Marie gave us a ride back into the town centre so we didn't have to get a taxi. Thank you!

location is perfect, right between nowhere and whothehellknows and the owner is super nice. Everything was spotlessly clean, except the ceiling. bloody spiderwebs everywhere...and not that tiny inocent spiderweb...no...those were big dust gathering webs...you know they've been there a while. upside: no mosquitoes...so they got that going for them...which is nice.

Very nice hostel, a bit of a bugger to find when getting there after dark and in the rain though.

• 24th Aug 2014

The couple that own and run the place are very friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately I didn't end up staying at the hostel because I accidentally booked the wrong location. However the hostel itself looks great with lots to do nearby. I called the owner 4 hours before I was supposed to check-in and explained my situation and she agreed not to charge me for the stay, which was much appreciated!

This hostel is located in county Wexford, in a small town about 20 minutes from one of the cities. It is a great hostel to be far away from the hustle and bustle of the city as it is located in a very quiet street. the owners are lovely and helpful. Public transport is limited and you will have to get a taxi or walk most of the time. Overall it was a lovely espace from the city.

The owner Marie and Noel were great. I had a very warm welcome. They are so friendly and I felt like home. Beds are good. Well equipped kitchen, backyard sitting area and common room. Nothing to complain.

Very clean and close to the beach. The location is very off the beaten path. I would not recommend staying here unless you have a car.

Nice stay on the beach, very nice beaches in the area. Nice kitchen. Some bars and shops around... all you need for 1-2 days. 3 persons, one night,.

A very welcoming, clean and peaceful hostel. Not a lot around the local area except a lot of caravans and teenagers. Ground floor room meant I was kept awake by loud Americans in the kitchen till quiet late, and I didn't feel safe to keep the large window open which we needed to let the warmth out. A great place to stay for a night on your way to/from Dublin or Rosslare Ferry Port.

The Beaches was very clean and bright and served our group's needs well.

Great Place, Marie is always there to help you and give you good advice. I've been here or the second time this year and would probably go next year .