Beaches Youth Hostel Reviews

Sandylane, Seamount, Gorey, Co Wexford, Wexford, Ireland

The owner Marie and Noel were great. I had a very warm welcome. They are so friendly and I felt like home. Beds are good. Well equipped kitchen, backyard sitting area and common room. Nothing to complain.

Very clean and close to the beach. The location is very off the beaten path. I would not recommend staying here unless you have a car.

Nice stay on the beach, very nice beaches in the area. Nice kitchen. Some bars and shops around... all you need for 1-2 days. 3 persons, one night,.

A very welcoming, clean and peaceful hostel. Not a lot around the local area except a lot of caravans and teenagers. Ground floor room meant I was kept awake by loud Americans in the kitchen till quiet late, and I didn't feel safe to keep the large window open which we needed to let the warmth out. A great place to stay for a night on your way to/from Dublin or Rosslare Ferry Port.

The Beaches was very clean and bright and served our group's needs well.

Great Place, Marie is always there to help you and give you good advice. I've been here or the second time this year and would probably go next year .

Very warm welcome by Marie & Noel. This is a relatively recently refurbished hostel with a quality kitchen and lovely dining area. Marie lit the coal fire for us to ensure we had a warm comfortable evening. Very clean and tidy with nice furnishings. Highly recommended