Beaches Youth Hostel Reviews

Sandylane, Seamount, Gorey, Co Wexford, Wexford, Ireland

I wouldn't call Beaches Hostel in Courtown a hostel, it is felt more like housekeeping for a friend. It looks like a private house, very clean and well kept. I had the whole house for myself, and after a busy hostel in Cork the night before I enjoyed a relaxed, calm evening in the TV room. I cant think of anything negative.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! We booked in off season so we had the entire place to ourselves. The location is literally right on the beach so you can go to the shore any time. The house is super clean and there is a full kitchen to cook whatever you want, just bring your own food, you are within walking distance of a food store.The dorms are comfy and warm and many of the beds are large. Free WiFi throughout the house and a nice common area. I would definitely stay here again!

Gorgeous hostel near multiple beaches. We had the whole place to ourselves! It's quite far from the main bus route so I'd only recommend it to those travelling by car. Clean and serene.

Really nice little hostel in Courtown, made for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. We were especially grateful when hostel owner Marie gave us a ride back into the town centre so we didn't have to get a taxi. Thank you!

location is perfect, right between nowhere and whothehellknows and the owner is super nice. Everything was spotlessly clean, except the ceiling. bloody spiderwebs everywhere...and not that tiny inocent spiderweb...no...those were big dust gathering webs...you know they've been there a while. upside: no mosquitoes...so they got that going for them...which is nice.

Very nice hostel, a bit of a bugger to find when getting there after dark and in the rain though.

• 24th Aug 2014

The couple that own and run the place are very friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately I didn't end up staying at the hostel because I accidentally booked the wrong location. However the hostel itself looks great with lots to do nearby. I called the owner 4 hours before I was supposed to check-in and explained my situation and she agreed not to charge me for the stay, which was much appreciated!

This hostel is located in county Wexford, in a small town about 20 minutes from one of the cities. It is a great hostel to be far away from the hustle and bustle of the city as it is located in a very quiet street. the owners are lovely and helpful. Public transport is limited and you will have to get a taxi or walk most of the time. Overall it was a lovely espace from the city.

I had a very nice welcome by the owners. Nice place and cosy. Unfortunately it is quite difficult to get there without a car.

The owner Marie and Noel were great. I had a very warm welcome. They are so friendly and I felt like home. Beds are good. Well equipped kitchen, backyard sitting area and common room. Nothing to complain.

Very clean and close to the beach. The location is very off the beaten path. I would not recommend staying here unless you have a car.

Nice stay on the beach, very nice beaches in the area. Nice kitchen. Some bars and shops around... all you need for 1-2 days. 3 persons, one night,.