Beachouse Dive Hostel Cozumel Reviews

Country Club Lote 36, Carretera Santa Pilar Km 5, Cozumel, Mexico

We had a great time at the Beachhouse dive hostel. Perfect base for relaxing and exploring Cozumel. Tina and Adolfo were great hosts and helped with everything from car rental, restaurant recommendations and arranging diving. We loved the house, very big with lots of room to relax and all other needed amenities. The private room was great as well. Highly recommended!

• 6th Jan 2016

Muchas Gracias...Thank you so much for your review. It makes us proud, that our guests go home relaxed and happy after a great vacation. Hope to see you back one day. Saludo Tina and Adolfo.

The hostel and the host were wonderful! The location was perfect for our needs and the money we saved vs. a hotel was allowed us to partake in a lot of the island adventures offered in Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen. When we make it back to Cozumel we will be looking to book again with Tina.

• 2nd Jan 2016

I loved my stay at Beachouse Dive Cozumel!! Tina and Adolfo are both wonderful hosts who went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Their house is immaculate. I was in the private room/private bathroom upstairs and it was the best sleep that I got during my entire 2 week trip. I rented a bike in town and rode all over the island. Also, while I was there I met so many nice and interesting people. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Dear Dana, Thank you so much for your great comment. We had a wonderful time with all our guest over New Year. Thank you so much for your smiles and chats..miss it..big Hug Saludo Tina

Despite being a little out of town, this place was lovely! Right on a gorgeous quiet beach. There are some beach clubs/restaurants within a ten-ish minute walk, and the key lime pie place down the street is spot on. Tina and Adolfo are lovely. Very warm and helpful. Adolfo is a wonderful dive instructor - he was incredibly conscientious and observant underwater, and made sure everyone in our group of very diverse diving skill levels was comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Dear Mira, Thank so much for your nice comment. We enjoy every moment with all our guest and new friends. saludo tina

Stay and Dive with them. We had a great time...tks.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

We had a wonderful time. Thanks for your amazing hospitality! The hostel was spacious, clean and welcoming. Tina and Adolfo were extremely helpful with tips on exploring the island. Adolfo was an experienced, safe and fun dive instructor. We will be recommending beachhouse dive hostel to our friends!

• 1st Sep 2015

Thank you so much for this nice comment. We had a great time with you both and we liked to show you a good time. Gracias!!!