Beachouse Dive Hostel Cozumel

Superb 192 Total Reviews
Superb 192 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Tina and Adolfo run an amazing hostel, Beautiful home and very clean. I also had the pleasure of getting certified in diving with Adolfo!

• carmenbenko
  • Switzerland, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

This hostel exceeded my expectations completely. Tina made me feel at home from the moment I stepped in the door. There is so much love in the details of how she runs the place, she really has fun doing it. I really appreciated the close proximity to the beach, the well maintained infrastructure of the house, the cleanliness but most of all how well they took care of me! Adolfo organized two days of diving for me which was spectacular! I wish I could have stayed for longer than three nights!!!

Dear, Thank you so much for your great words. We still miss you sunshine. Saludo Tina

• Canada, Female, 41+
17th Mar 2017

Tina and Alfonso are very kind hosts! They provided a very clean, quiet relaxing hostel that felt more like we were visiting family! We would highly recommend their home for a relaxing get away! Thank you Tina and Alfonso!

Thank you so much. See back. Saldo Tina