• Country Club Lote 36, Carretera Santa Pilar Km 5, Cozumel, Mexico
9.5
Superb 181 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 181 Total Reviews
Beachouse Dive Hostel Cozumel Located at Country Club Lote 36, Carretera Santa Pilar Km 5, Cozumel.
Mexico
Cozumel Cozumel 77600 Country Club Lote 36, Carretera Santa Pilar Km 5
95% 181
20.5528194 -86.9196009
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
19th Mar 2016

Tina is a disciplinarian who will offer her guests opportunities for excursions etc as well as help and advie

Dear Chris, Thank you for your comment, sorry you feeled pushed from me, but I try to show our guest in short time a great time.We do feel we offer something different than bigger hostels with our homeliness size so we can offer a more personal experience to our guest. Some guests like it, some not. We hope that all of our guests will enjoy their stay with us in the future. We will always strive to achieve the best customer service and client satisfaction that we can offer. Tina

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Jan 2016

We had a great time at the Beachhouse dive hostel. Perfect base for relaxing and exploring Cozumel. Tina and Adolfo were great hosts and helped with everything from car rental, restaurant recommendations and arranging diving. We loved the house, very big with lots of room to relax and all other needed amenities. The private room was great as well. Highly recommended!

Muchas Gracias...Thank you so much for your review. It makes us proud, that our guests go home relaxed and happy after a great vacation. Hope to see you back one day. Saludo Tina and Adolfo.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Jan 2016

The hostel and the host were wonderful! The location was perfect for our needs and the money we saved vs. a hotel was allowed us to partake in a lot of the island adventures offered in Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen. When we make it back to Cozumel we will be looking to book again with Tina.

30th Dec 2015

I loved my stay at Beachouse Dive Cozumel!! Tina and Adolfo are both wonderful hosts who went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Their house is immaculate. I was in the private room/private bathroom upstairs and it was the best sleep that I got during my entire 2 week trip. I rented a bike in town and rode all over the island. Also, while I was there I met so many nice and interesting people. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Dear Dana, Thank you so much for your great comment. We had a wonderful time with all our guest over New Year. Thank you so much for your smiles and chats..miss it..big Hug Saludo Tina

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2015

Despite being a little out of town, this place was lovely! Right on a gorgeous quiet beach. There are some beach clubs/restaurants within a ten-ish minute walk, and the key lime pie place down the street is spot on. Tina and Adolfo are lovely. Very warm and helpful. Adolfo is a wonderful dive instructor - he was incredibly conscientious and observant underwater, and made sure everyone in our group of very diverse diving skill levels was comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Dear Mira, Thank so much for your nice comment. We enjoy every moment with all our guest and new friends. saludo tina