9.5
Superb 299 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 299 Total Reviews
Beachside Backpackers Located at 40 Church Street, , Port Macquarie.
Australia
Port Macquarie New South Wales 2444 40 Church Street
95% 299
-31.4319770 152.9143023
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in so far in Australia. The staff are super friendly and make you feel welcome, come and chat/drink with you if you're up for it. Loads of drinking games, free pool! and comfy beds. The beach is a 10 minute walk. Didn't want to leave Beachside! I'll definitely be back.

Hey travellers! Thanks so much for your awesome review! We love to see reviews that appreciate the staff that keep this place awesome, so we have made sure the whole team know their efforts are appreciated! And we will see you again soon when you come to visit your Beachside family again! :)

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

This hostel is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in all over the world. The people were fantastic, chilled and easy going and so helpful. If you wanted to chill out you could if you wanted to socialise and have a great time you could as well. It was so much fun and we were lucky enough to meet awesome people. Facilities are fab, location perfect and the hostel is clean. It was like a home away from home... if you want silence and no fun don't stay here but if you do this is PERFECT!

Hey Hey! Thanks for your awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it's great when we get to hear about how much the efforts of our staff are appreciated! Thanks again superstars!

• beckstep11
  • England, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

Loved the intimacy of this hostel, great for meeting people as you all share one area. Plenty of activities to choose from during the day and there's something organised every night! Surfing prices are very reasonable and the live in staff are all legends!! Thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants the small family hostel feel :)

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

Definitely the best hostel we have stayed in! It's more like a big family than a commercial hostel. The staff was absolutely fantastic! We both first booked only few nights but ended up staying there over a week. The chill out area is very well equipped with lots of movies, playstation and different kind of games! Love, Goofy and Ansku

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your review! We loved having you and we miss you already! It's guests like you that make this place! Have fun on your travels! From your Beachside family :)

5th Nov 2016

The most relaxed hostel I have stayed at so far in Australia. Small and very friendly, which was great as a solo traveller.

Many thanks for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our little hostel and it's always nice to hear that we are a friendly bunch! Have fun on your travels and we will hopefully see you again some time! :)

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

We had a fantastic stay at Beachside Backpackers - the staff were super friendly and helpful and they arranged fun activities for us every evening. Free tea and coffee too! Would definitely recommend

Hey travelers! Thank you for the awesome review and we are soooo glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Enjoy your adventure and hopefully we will see you again some time! :)

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
18th Oct 2016

The best hostel I have ever stayed in hand down. The staff are amazing and make feel at home and get you involved in everything during the and at night. I will definitely be going back. Thanks for the memories or lack thereof in my case :-) :-)

Hey Traveller! Thank you so much for an awesome review! It means a lot to our funky, eclectic little family here! So glad you chose to come stay with us and I am sure we will be seeing you shortly! :)

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

Super dope bro, hella sick vibes. Staff are on a mad ting, it's lit fam!

Haha! Glad you enjoyed your stay! See you again soon for one more night! ;)

10th Oct 2016

I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 5! The hostel feels like a home, with everyone coming together in the communal areas to hang out. The staff (Stevie, Arthur, Chris, Della & others) try to get everyone involved, both during the day and the evening activities. The hostel is one of the cleanest I've stayed in. I loved that there was always music on. I would def recommend this hostel if you're looking for new friends, I traveled with them for two weeks after meeting them here!

Hey Hey! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Yet another guest not wanting to leave and extending for just 'one more night'! Don't forget where we are. Would be great to have you back in paradise at any time! :)

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Don't have enough words to express the happiness felt in this hostel! Bianca is such a warm welcoming person who takes care of guests and made us feel at home! I've met all the staff and other guests the 1st night and we had such a good night! I will never forget this sentence from an other guest before meeting everyone : "you will see, you will never leave this place" Now I understand ! I planned to stay 2 nights but I extended 2 times! All the team is amazing, I love u guys