9.3
Superb 273 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 273 Total Reviews
Beachside Backpackers Located at 40 Church Street, , Port Macquarie.
Australia
Port Macquarie New South Wales 2444 40 Church Street
93% 273
-31.4319770 152.9143023
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Don't have enough words to express the happiness felt in this hostel! Bianca is such a warm welcoming person who takes care of guests and made us feel at home! I've met all the staff and other guests the 1st night and we had such a good night! I will never forget this sentence from an other guest before meeting everyone : "you will see, you will never leave this place" Now I understand ! I planned to stay 2 nights but I extended 2 times! All the team is amazing, I love u guys

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Awesome place and awesome staff! Very clean and well organised. Could not fault the place!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

Great staff, great place to stay and would definitely stay there again

• India, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Best stay,, I strongly recommend, Thank you beachside backers for lovely welcome. Xo

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Staying at Beachside Backpackers was like stepping home with good friends after being on the road for a long while. The house is just the right amount of cozy and right near the beach. You quickly forget you're a paying customer when people are sharing food, there's wine by donation and blankets and towels are just take as many as you need. The manager, Bianca, is absolutely lovely and ensures you have a fantastic time while keeping everything running smoothly behind the scenes. Hard to leave!

• England, Couple, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

A lovely small hostel full of great people, both staff and guests. We were made to feel incredibly welcome from our arrival to our departure. Facilities were also fantastic, very clean and by far our favourite hostel we stayed in along our east coast travels. Would highly recommend to anyone with staff always prepared to go the extra mile

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved it here! The most welcoming and homely place I have ever stayed in. From being picked up from the coach by the wonderful man-della, to being greeted by the gorgeous Bianca, to instantly being invited down to the beach with everyone. Fantastic atmosphere where everyone is there to help you if you need it. If you're looking for a good time, want to make some great memories and want to meet some fantastic people then choose this hostel! I shall defo be back again.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

I only stayed here for a few days but was made to feel so welcome! Really safe, clean and great facilities. Such a cool group of people and an awesome vibe here I can't recommend it highly enough- wish I could have stayed here for a few more days! Cheers guys :)

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Already miss this place, only stayed for 2 nights but after a few hours I already felt like part of the family, must return at some point, chilled vibe and brilliant place

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Beachside Backpackers has an amazing atmosphere and we felt at home within minutes of walking in. Everyone that works here is a family and we found it super easy to join in with their day to day adventures and parties that kicked on well into the night. There isn't anything bad to be said about this hostel and I will definitely be coming back!