Superb 242 Total Reviews
Superb 242 Total Reviews
Beachside Backpackers Located at 40 Church Street, , Port Macquarie.
Australia
Port Macquarie New South Wales 2444 40 Church Street
91% 242
-31.4319770 152.9143023
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

I never wanted to leave this hostel (extended my stay twice) It's in a perfect location 5 minutes walk from the beach and less than 10 minutes from the main town. The hostel itself is so homey with comfy furniture and cool artwork. The staff were all so friendly and their puppy Pella is adorable! Great fun with all the drinking games and the late checkout was very much needed the next morning! 100% reccommend to anyone looking for a good time :)

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd May 2016

Management team was awesome. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Chill atmosphere. Felt like a family. Positivity abounds. Close to the beach. Leaving wasn't easy. I shall return if I'm back at Port Macs. ☺

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved my stay here!! The atmosphere is amazing and everyone was so welcoming when I arrived and during my whole stay. There's always something going on in the evening so sometimes it's a little too loud to sleep, but who's in Australia to sleep anyways?! And all of the staff do an incredible job with cleaning, checking guests in even if the bus arrives after midnight etc etc. The only downside: after having such a good time it's hard to leave, I'm really going to miss it.

29th Apr 2016

Great stay for a young traveler who is ready to meet other people in there mid-20's. Staff is amazing, they're always looking out for you. It is a rather small hostel, but if you don't mind being in close quarters with other cool people then it's not a problem. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay this may not be the hostel for you.

• Chile, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

Amazing place. Everything works fine at the hostel, small but very cozy. The people that work there actually make the place. Only stayed a night but will definitely go back.

• Wales, Couple, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Absolutely loved this place! Me and my boyfriend stayed for two nights and as soon as we arrived felt really welcome. Great atmosphere, staff encourage you to get involved in the drinking games, which we did! Spent most of our time in the hostel and if we didn't need to be up the coast by a specific date we would have definitely stayed a lot longer :) cheers to all the staff, we had a fab time !

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

This was a great hostel, really fun, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Only spent one night here but the location was ideal, there was plenty to do and perfect for meeting other travellers. Rooms and bathroom facilities are a little basic, but would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay again.

16th Apr 2016

Staff is the best ever! We wanted to stay longer, like, a lot longer than one night. Great atmosphere, the staff got everyone engaged and were the most inclusive, welcoming, friendly, sexy, fun group we've ever come across. The "pay what you want" deal for a bottle of wine was brilliant, and the wifi was excellent. Best hostel of our round-the-world trip, by far. STAY AT THIS HOSTEL!!!

Thanks so much for the amazing review. We couldn't ask for nicer, funner or more involved guests. We hope you drop in again if you happen past our little hostel again. Stay classy Canada

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this place! Being a small hostel, you instantly get to know everyone staying there and all the staff (who are all fantastic!). Everyone gets involved in evening drinking sessions, everyone feels so comfortable with each other and it's like a home away from home. If I'm ever back in Port Macquarie, I'll be back for sure.

2nd Apr 2016

What can I say, I remember my self stopping in port macquarie because it's become dark and booking the first hostel that I found just for one night, end up staying there for like 5 nights because literary it was the funniest hostel I'm been in in Australia, and accept the room you don't need to pay anything ,free coffee and tea free Wifi sometimes even free wine! And then the nights is so much fun,like very very fun, defenetly recommend this place to any one and I'll will be back there for