Beacons Backpackers Reviews

Bwlch, Brecon, Wales

Great owner, Amazing room love it !

For the price, I would have expected a proper cooked breakfast

Very friendly and welcoming. We will return with walking and cycling groups later. Highly recommended.

• 6th Mar 2015

Very good all round, fully recommended.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The staff were friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was included and the food in the evening in the pub connected to the hostel was excellent. I was staying to go walking in the Brecon Beacons and it's well placed for this. I plan to stay again in the future.

Neil and Sarah are the best hosts, I honestly felt like guests in their home. They are very knowledgeable about the area and things to do. the pub is great for chilling out after a days outdoor activities, the locals are so friendly! Sarah cooks great food at reasonable prices. I didn't want to leave! especially as I kept sleeping in as the beds are the most comfortable I've slept in in a long time.

I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The food in the bar was lovely and great value for money.