Beacons Backpackers Reviews

Bwlch, Brecon, Wales

The staff were friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was included and the food in the evening in the pub connected to the hostel was excellent. I was staying to go walking in the Brecon Beacons and it's well placed for this. I plan to stay again in the future.

Neil and Sarah are the best hosts, I honestly felt like guests in their home. They are very knowledgeable about the area and things to do. the pub is great for chilling out after a days outdoor activities, the locals are so friendly! Sarah cooks great food at reasonable prices. I didn't want to leave! especially as I kept sleeping in as the beds are the most comfortable I've slept in in a long time.

I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The food in the bar was lovely and great value for money.

lovely little quiet place.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 29th Jul 2014