Beagle Houseboat

Superb 247 Total Reviews
Superb 247 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017

My stay in Beagle Houseboat is very pleasant. When we got in the boat, reggae kind of songs were playing. There are some grinders and bongs provided. The vibe was super cosy. Just have to be aware of the stairs down the bedroom. I would really recommend any of you to stay here. In fact, I would definitely choose to stay here for my next visit to Amsterdam. Peace.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Had a lovely time staying on this boat. There were only two of us staying on the boat but more guests would have been more than comfortable. There is a large sleeping area downstairs and plenty of space on top deck. The facilities on the boat were spot on - kitchen, bathroom, computer and a well-stocked fridge. Great location, this boat sits on Oosterdok and is well positioned for exploring the city and is a couple of minutes walk from Centraal Station. We will be back in the summer!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
18th Jan 2017

The beagle houseboat is great for a trip with friends, it has all necessities - bathroom, kitchen with appliances, beds, tv, couches, computer. The place was clean and tidy, the only downfall is the bathrooom facilities are a little on the cold/wet side, but why can you expect on a boat !! Water is clean and drinkable and there is plenty of hot water. Overall I loved staying on the beagle with my 4 friends, we will be back !

Thanks for the nice review. I am sorry about the bathroom. It appears that the shower tap was broken so I replaced it.