Bear Hostels on Arbatskaya Reviews

Bolshaya Molchanovka 23, Construction 2, f, Moscow, Russia

Very unfriendly staff, weird atmosphere. You're an exception if you're a tourist from outside of Russia. I broke my wrist while I was in Moscow and they didn't even know a hospital nearby.Sheets were not clean and had a weird smell. Showers were okay. The people who live there are very depressing. We were a group of five girls in a common room for 14 and our roommates were all old men, not a youth hostel.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Staff is very nice a bit tricky getting here , I emailed for direction twice for but no response . Mostly Russians who don't speak English stay here and no common area other than kitchen . Wifi is very good and showers and bathrooms are good and hot .

It has a great kitchen, it's very close to the subway and it has lots of fast food places crossing the street. When we were here there were a group of small girls in a dance competition or something that woke us up very early and were very noisy but I guess that's just a bad coincidence. It is not so easy to find, maybe a good map could help, but it's a really nice hostel, I would recommend it. Staff is very nice and can help you with the difficult Russian language because Moscow isn't easy haha

We had a really god experience in this Hostel, good staff (Marina was very kind and help us in everything we needed). the location is good, about 15 min away of the Red Squeare. The rooms are tinny but clean and the beds are very confortable. Good kitchen. I would come back!

Great place, great facilities and walking distance to red square. A bit difficult to find the place but I guess if you speak Russian is not gonna be a problem.

Hostel has a really cool place but it is really hard to find at the first time, its close to Arbatskaya though. The room I stayed was acceptably clean, toilets were fine but I can not say the same thing for showers. Interesting thing about this hostel is that there are some long term stayers you will probably come across if you stay there. Staff at the reception was helpful all the time there is always someone at reception.