Beata Solitudo Reviews

Piazza G.Avitabile, 10, Agerola, Agerola, Italy

The owner, Paulo was amazing. I came down with an infection and he treated me like family, made sure I had everything I needed. Only complaint is some of my food was stolen out of the fridge by guests- not the hostels fault. Great place, one bus ride down to Amalfi (1 hour bus, very windy and steep though!) but great value. I would recommend this place to anyone. Clean, always had staff to ask questions, lots of maps, had bus tickets on hand and bikes for you to use if you needed to get around.

I loved this hostel, it was perfect. Great big kitchen area where everyone can manage some cooking if they need. Beds comfortable. It was close to take the steps all the way down to the beach or the bus stop was directly outside the hostel. The owners were so lovely. Extremely helpful they had all information to anywhere you'd like to go around and beyond agerola.

Amazing bungalow, easy access to the Amalfi Coast, I have been twice now, and will come back.

Best hostel in the Amalfi Coast! Beautiful location, clen, working wifi, right next to bus stop. Owner is super helpful and accomodating!