Beatrix Hotel

Superb 7 Total Reviews
Superb 7 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
5th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Beatrix Hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly including the must visit places around Budapest and other personal things I needed to get done while travelling. The room was a really good size and while the decor was dated, my room was pristine. Breakfast was included in the cost and anything perishable you wanted kept they would look after safely for me. There is a small supermarket just 2 mins walk from here and the tram and bus is close by as well.

×