Superb 6 Total Reviews
Superb 6 Total Reviews
Beatrix Hotel Located at Szher t 3, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest H - 1021 Sz�her �t 3
100% 6
47.5209611 18.9870572
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Jul 2016

What a delightful stay, far from the maddening crowds but accessible to restaurants, shopping and sites! What struck me most, besides how incredibly well maintained and clean the accommodations were, was that I immediately felt like I was Europe (having travelled from the States). The rooms have been remodeled and the staff is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. I loved the breakfast out in the patio and I appreciated the courtesy and attention to detail. You won't be disappointed!