Beats Hostel Sao Paulo Reviews

Alameda Ribeirao Preto 258, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

In a safe area just off Paulista, the hostel is secure and lockers under beds are spacious. It's pretty small and whilst there encountered very few other people, it makes a big deal of being a party hostel but it really wasn't, probably due to the lack of people about. Felt reasonably clean and breakfast was your standard toast, fruit and drinks

I've had some of my best time in Brazil in Beats Hostel and met some awesome people (guests & staff!). The location is great, it's just 2 blocks away from Av. Paulista and it is also walkable from Rua Augusto (where they have a lot of bars and nightlife). Also the metro station is close by and really easy to use. The only weird thing about the hostel is that it describes itself as a big party hostel, but that really depends on the guests that are staying there. But it is a nice place to stay!

• 27th Dec 2015

Hard to sleep, very noisy

Hi, thank you for extending your stay with us. Silence hours in our party hostel start after midnight, and are actively enforced, in public spaces, by our staff. If the other occupants of your room do not respect silence hours inside the room, staff doesn't always hear it, because in general the door of the room is closed at night. In this case, the most effective action would be to inform reception that your room mates aren't being quiet. Enjoy your travels :-)

super central at paulista avenue, supermarket always open. the free beats shot rules and the barman will take music requests. Recommended! Get the 6 bedded dorm, it's a little quieter than the rest.

not too much warm water

The hostel is quite old. The beds are way to weak. The kitchen had a weird smell. I would just come back because of the location and the staff, that was super nice!

Hi there and thank you for your review. We´ve given teh kitchen a good cleaning, and discovered some discarded food behind the fridge that was causing the smell. Our beds go until 100kg as advertised, and are fastened to the walls. Since your checkin was late, all the bottom bunks were already taken. We´re sorry if because of this the beds weren´t suitable to your needs. Thanks and perhaps see you again!

Nothing special, lacked atmosphere and toilet/shower facilities seemed poor.

HI there, thank you for your review. We´ve asked some staff, and they remeber your checkin in the morning, and your checkout early the next day, but don´t remember seeing you during our happy hour with free shot. At around 22:00 most guests went out to the pubcrawl together, and reported a good time. We´ve got 6 bathrooms in the hostel that are newly tiled, and cleaned daily but not after every use. We´re sorry if these facilities weren´t adequate for you. Happy travels!

The place is well located, very close to avenue Paulista but the staff and atmosphere were not the best. The breakfast was not good.

Hi there, private-room-person, thank you for your review. We´re sorry that white and brown bread, muesli, ham, cheese, jam, 2 types of tropical fruits, coffee tea milk etc weren´t good enough for you. We don´t consider it the best, but we think it is adequate to kickstart your day! We hire young staff for our PARTY hostel. Perhaps the difference of 15+ years between you and our staff had something to do with your experience? All the best!

Great location. I travelled alone and it was a great place to meet new people. I only stayed one night but had a great time..only a short walk from the lively street Augusta

I was there during the world cup and the place was jumping. Staff were awesome and always pointed us to the nearest party.

Great hostel with a very frendly staff, they are very worried about the guests. The bathrooms should be cleaned more often.

Nice place to stay, in good location

Nice, clean hostel, fair breakfast, great location, fun people!

Staff is really nice and helpful. Place is cleaned everyday, and it has a nice patio in the back. Kitchen is allright, a little bit underequipped as most hostels. It's very quiet, so if that is what you look in a hostel, then is more than good for you. There's a bar there too with cheap drinks.

The staff is really helpful and nice, and the location is perfect, I just think furniture in the hostel is really old. Nice hostel just to be remodel.

Hi there and thank you for your review. We've just given the cracked couches a new cover! Thank you for staying with us!

I landed in Beats Hostel for 3 weeks, the time in needed to find a place in Sao Paulo to settle down. The staff is great, the atmosphere very friendly, and there is no best location. Thank you for those three weeks.

I got attacked by BUGS here because it is so dirty! I had to go to the hospital because my skin was full of bubbles, when I told the staff that i got bubbles because my room was full of bugs, they told me i was alive so i was fine. The bathroom is really bad. This hostel shouldn't be open. Has no minimum conditions. The only thing good was the only thing the hostel cannot control: other guests' kindness

Thank you for your review. We immediately offered you a refund, a free room upgrade, and helped you find a medical specialist for your allergic reaction. We're sorry you still felt the need to ventilate your anger on receptionists. This issue was created by infected backpackers, not by hostel cleanliness. 01 day after you alerted us, a professional service came in that took care of the issue. We're sorry you experienced inconvenience, but do hope you enjoyed the city!

I didn't like my stay at the hostel at all. It was very dirty and the bedrooms had no door. The shower is located outside and it was extremely dirty. My bed was broken, I had nowhere to recharge my phone because there was no plug for my bed.

• 15th Jan 2014

Hi there and thanks for your review. All bedrooms, and bathrooms, have working doors. The cheapest room you booked does not have a shower inside the room. 2 showers are located within 4 meters from your room, and cleaned twice per day. We've checked your bed, but can't find anything broken? Please, let us know if you're having issues, so we can solve them for you while you are still in the hostel! Happy trails.

Great location in the center. Good staff. Nothing bad about the place!

Great fun party hostel. Good location really close to the metro. The music goes on late but not too late so its not really an issue. Hot showers, clean ish rooms, big lockers, good wifi, cable tv, ok kitchen. Only thing is you have to buy beers / alcohol at the hostel (6.50 reals for 600ml itapavia).

« first « Prev 1 2 3