Beatty Lodge Reviews

Beatty Lodge, 235 Vincent Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Really friendly and helpful staff!

With the price & room & stuff were great.

• 21st Mar 2014

A very good place if you are looking for a single room. It is quiet, but close to the Leederville area for bars, cafes and art house cinema. Very close to the city [there is a free bus which takes 10 minutes. The lodge is clean and comfortable and has a good kitchen and a pool . Maybe one of the better places to stay in the city. Buses to the beach at the stop nearby. For me it was very good as not noisy ,so sleeping is easy!!!

I stayed in a private room. There was no towel given, you had to rent it. No air con. Of course no room service. Very early check out. The hotel is really quite far from the centre. It is annoying that a credit card payment attracts a 3% fee. And it's overpriced for what it is.

good place to stay in perth

Had an upgrade to a private room for the whole week we stayed at no extra cost. Very impressed! The hostel itself was ok, free internet would have been nice.

We booked twin bedroom and it was really quiet and relaxful even in new years eve. No noise and no drunk people around. I would definitely come there again and recommend it to others.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • soopjoosep
  • Estonia

paid $58 for one overnight stay on a Saturday night - single bed ensuite. Bathroom didn't bother using as it didn't look clean and no hot water. They did warn me this was an entertainment establishment so expect loud noises if you're staying here on weekends, but that didn't bother me. Easy enough to sleep, but room could definitely be improved and a thorough cleaning. I recommend if you only need roof over your head and quick overnight stay, otherwise can find other better places.

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm. In the room are only 2 sockets for 6 people -> to little! The air con in the rooms were really good, everywhere else it was hot. I booked a special deal for $23 per night which was okay, the normal price of $35 is too much. Kitchen is stainless steel, but unfortunately hostel management could not enforce a clean kitchen. Fridges are dirty and bad (icing). They have professional cleaners who vacuum the floors everyday, but not the carpets in the rooms or remove cobwebs.

Very noisey. I was placed in a room next to a hall way door, the sound of the door closing traveled through into my room and kept me awake until the last person had gone to bed. The lodge had no ear plugs for sale, needless to say I was pretty pissed of by the morning.

• 10th Dec 2013

There was a special offer by the time i stayed there so could get more value for my money! Nice place, kitchen busy at nights. Need to check connections with the town, at night can take a while... Staff really nice and helpfull! And take the rottnest island day tour they offer, wont find better price (i didnt... :(

It is a good and peaceful place to stay. I like the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of the hostel and also that they have a designated female only dorms. It is a good option for travellers who are not into too much of parties and noisy/crowded and cliquey type of hostel guests.

Reception staff were lovely and helpful Some staff keep you awake as are noisy when working Kitchen spacious and clean Other backpackers make facilities messy Meal times hard when hostel is busy - as lack of facilities a for example 3 knives and 3 chopping boards. Quiet for sleep time Private rooms spacious Bathrooms cleanliness excellent Would stay again

• 25th Nov 2013

I had a great time there.The staffs are good and the roon too. I sure that I can recomend that Backpacker to my friends with security.

• 6th Nov 2013

No real hostel feeling. It is pretty far from the center and therefore too expensive. Supermarket was really far away. Staff was not very friendly and the Wifi was 10 $ for 2,5 hours - there are better options in Perth!

Nice and cleaned, the reception staff is helpful and polite. Great location.

• 25th Oct 2013