Beatty Lodge

Very Good 425 Total Reviews

• Iran, Male, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017
8.0

Not happy with wifi and bed in my room .

• Germany, Male, 31-40
8th Jan 2017
7.7

I was here a few years ago and my stay was alright, but I realized that nothing is going to change at this place. Room doors can be very loud, which would be easy to fix. Rooms have only one light, so it is hard for the late to get to bed, which would be easy to fix. The shower knobs were falling off - just like 4 years ago. :) And this time I had a weird humming sound in room 35 that kept me from sleeping even with ear plugs. We moved the bed and then it was bearable. Otherwise - it's ok. :)