Beau Site Reviews

76, rue de la Longue Haie, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

The location of the hotel was very good, the stuff was friendly and helpful! But the wifi didn't work and the blankets and towels were not very clean

Our stay was great. They staff had good service and it was an easy wall to get to all of the tourist attractions. I would recommend stating here. The only downside was not having a kitchen.

The staff was very helpfull, Valerie, the day Lady and the night deskman were realy mattering about our staying. Very calm place away from the noise in a very cozy neighborhood.

You need keep in your mind that this place is a hotel, not hostel. So, its not a good place for meet people. But if you are in travel with family, business or in a relax trip, this place is perfect! The location its good, near Avenue Louise (good place for shopping) and with good restaurants and places for drink the amazing belgian beer! The breakfast is very good, rooms are cleaned every day, bed is very comfortable, room spacious and with toilet and shower. I enjoy my stay very much!!

Good value for money here. Facilities are not new, but pretty clean and functional. Staff was friendly, breakfast excellent considering the price, and beds were comfortable after a long day walking around town. We found a big burger place nearby to eat, and the hotel is fairly close to transport links into central Brussels with tram and metro.

Tiny and clean hotel, not too far from the action. Friendly staff, clean and big rooms, tough parking. Breakfast was minimalist but good.

The room is in the corner so there is no wifi, it is a walking distance from Louise station about 10 minutes so it's not convenient to stay late outside and walk back home using the metro, taking a cab from the grand place costed me around 15 euros at midnight.

The Beau Site is in fact a Hotel, not a hostel! So ist hard to get into contact with other travellers.Others than that I can just recomend this Hotel, as it offers a perfect value for Money!

More of a hotel than a hostel, but was great to recharge the batteries. Staff were very helpful and overall I had a great stay here. I would say again this is not really a hostel and didn't have an atmosphere with other travellers, but it is perfect if you need to take some time out from other people and relax. Great rooms.

Overall it was a great stay. I would certainly re-book when visiting Brussels.