Beau Site Reviews

76, rue de la Longue Haie, 1000, Brussels, Belgium

Not a great location, a lot of outside noise from cars and people standing and talking on the street till late at night, no a/c so you have to have windows open and hear noise. Not close to any of Brussels main attractions. Very dark hallways and rooms not good lighting.

• 19th Sep 2014

The biggest disadvantage is the over used bed mattresses that swallow you.

A bit of sound proofing between rooms would be nice, otherwise a nice stay.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

Brussels itself was a bit of a let down, some of the historic places were good to see but that was that. This hotel, however, was a real highlight. Very friendly and helpful staff, from the receptionists (dealt with two of them at different times and they were both great) to the lady that works in the breakfast section (very attentive Peruvian lady who's name I can't remember). A very good continental breakfast is included too, in a price that can't be matched.

Excellent value for money, especially when compared with hostels in the city. So you have nice room and a delicious breakfast without paying a fortune!

Helpfull guy on reception, the room is very good and clean, about 25 minutes walking from central station, we highly recommend this hotel

In relation to the price and service I would say it´s fair. The personal was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was include and the room was clean

The hotel is great. And the breakfast too. The Doen side is that is far from the centre.

Direction to this good hostel is not very clear on this website. In my opinion, travelers can take tram 92 or 93 and stop at 'Stephnie'. Follow the map and you won't miss it. Staff are nice and the room worths the price! I love the all-you-can-eat breakfast, it was awesome!

Wow! My parents and I came from Germany and after hours of driving in the blazing sun, it was a great suprise to enter a hostel that comfortable and with such an inviting atmosphere. We experienced a warm welcome and were nearly knocked out by the large choice regarding the breakfast buffet. Leaving aside the cleanliness of the room, one had a fantastic view on the city centre nearby. Merci beaucoup pour la possibilité de découvrir un tel beau site à Bruxelles!!

I'd stay again!:)

Although I had to stay here because all of the hostels were booked over the weekend, it was a nice break from the dorm-style rooms at hostels. I enjoyed having wifi. Breakfast was also nice.

Far from the city center and nothing to do nearby. I don't think the hostel is linked with any types of tours since when we asked for a map, instead of getting a helpful map with suggested activites like we've received at other hostels, we received a very useless map that was difficult to read. Room looked like it was from the 70s but it was clean.

There is a tax per day not included in the price of the site. Must pay attention.