Beautiful City Hostel Reviews

12 Rue de l'Atlas, Paris, France

Beds were really noisey and there wasn't really a breakfast. The staff were nice but not that helpful when it came to asking them for directions. The room and bathroom was clean but there wasn't enough locker space or the lockers were really small. Very close to the metro which was a plus.

• 20th Apr 2015

The building was brand new and well built. The room was very clean when we got there, but didn't stay that way for long. The breakfast had just the minimum but was still ok. They gave us maps, towel and sheets, which was convenient. The staff was helpful and knew English. The hostel was quiet and not very crowded. It is located in the "chinatown", very close to a metro station. I would in general recommend it, although they should clean the rooms more frequently (and have more croissants).

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The Beautiful hostel lived up to it's name & even exceeded the expectations.. It was just a BEAUTIFUL experience in the Amazing city of Romance & Lights. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Very safe for Boys as well as Girls.. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Also very supportive to in assisting with storing the baggage with them for 2 full days while I could roam around Paris and enjoy the places.. Complimentary breakfast was also very tasty, Appreciate it.. 10/10..!!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • India

Despite the proximity of metro station, location of the hostel didn't really had an appeal to me. Its quite an Asian neighborhood, and it didn't really made me feel I'm in Paris. I felt like I'm in Hongkong. Nevertheless, since metro station is near to the hostel itself, i give an "average" mark for location. I think the best assets of the hostel are its staff and cleanliness of the place. Kudos to Sylvie and Bienvue for the excellent customer service they have demonstrated. Fix the wifi pls.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

It would have been great if there was a vending machine for drinks because I was SOOOO thirsty.

• 24th Feb 2015

A decent hostel in the Belleville district of Paris - rooms were clean and had lockers. I didn't find the location so great, but then again I'm not a fan of the 19th of the arrondissement. It's close to the metro, has friendly staff, and is definitely a hostel worth considering!

The hostel is very nice and clean, the stuff is very nice and helpful. The price is ok for paris

Staff was nice and helpful. Location is okay, the subway station is nearby. It was very clean and breakfast is okay(cereal/bread/milk/juice/coffee). Bathroom is clean. The only problem was the room was too cold. I couldn't sleep well.

All wat I need at a hostel clean bed and hot shower which are they provided despite last night was freezing in the room and no HOT water...And get used to see chinese women standing on the way to the hostel :)

Great place to stay! This is actually my second hostel in Paris and what an upgrade for the same affordable price. It is very clean, the staff is polite, down to earth and helpful and the breakfast was a nice touch. Location is not the most central but the metro stop is a 2 minute walk so it is not really that big of an issue. I was upgraded to a smaller dorm room which had a private bathroom-one of the cleanest ones I had seen in a hostel. Overall- I highly recommend this gem!

Stayed because we thought there was a full kitchen but there was only a microwave and a fridge. Bread for breakfast-very average free breakfast. The staff don't really know how to operate their own hostel. It ended in me sleeping a dirty bed since they cleaned the wrong one. Easy management fix though. Other than that, good hostel.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is clean and very comfortable.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Fantastic stay with great friendly staff

It's comfortable , I had a nice trip in Paris ,thx.

Good hostel. the only difficut that a I had was the distance of city center. But is near to a metro station. good staff, good shower and toillets, good rooms. I recommend! Thanks

Clerks there are very warmhearted and they helped us to change a room for us and put us and our friend together. The place is easy to reach and clean and tidy rooms, good bathroom, heater, and free breakfast made us feel comfortable. We definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Tajikistan

I had a great time at Beautiful City hostel. The staff was nice, it was cleaned and even though its not in the city center, the two metro lines nearby are very useful and also the shops around. ONE BAD THING: THE HOSTEL DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE TO COOK!

the neighborhood seems to be not so safe.

Nice, quiet, worm and clean place. Two issues that should be referred about this hostel are: 1. You won't be able to cook your own meal since there is not stove in the kitchen; 2. Lockers don't work properly and there is no way to know if the padlock you normally use will work and keep your stuff safe from other backpackers so, for a five euros deposit, the manager offers you a padlock that might not work properly either. Nice staff, except for the manager.

the kitchen was good but you should have a stove there, and also it could be a good idea to have a laundry service paid for customers. En general, everything was ok.