Beautiful City Hostel Reviews

12 Rue de l'Atlas, Paris, France

Staff was super nice and accommodating. I was pretty impressed with how clean it was too. Bathroom was well kept and the sheets and towels were nice and clean.

• 18th Jul 2014

This hostel was very clean. The room was slightly cramped and the kitchen was NOT a full kitchen! Location was okay but definitely could have been better

Really enjoyed our stay. Everything was good. No common room which was a shame but nice big kitchen all the same. No stove top though... Only other issue we had was that the showers flooded really easy as they took ages for the water to drain so you had I stop your shower every few minutes and wait for the water to drain. Other than that it was all excellent, far exceeded our expectations and I will definitely stay here in the future and recommend it to my friends!

I recommend this hostel, it's 10 minutes out of town by metro but close to the station. Very social and exceptional wifi and Breakfast. There are a lot of elderly asian prostitutes around the corner but they never even spoke to me and I felt safe all the time. If you want to avoid them you could walk the other way to another station anyway. No PowerPoint in bunk but looks like they were working on setting it up. staff were extremely helpful.

When challenged with the question 'I want to do something off the beaten track, where only Parisians go, not too expensive, unique and exciting' the staff were more than happy to spend time with me brainstorming about how to answer that very question! Very friendly and approachable. Breakfast was nice, though simple, as expected. Rooms immaculate and look like new, lovely sink in the bathroom! Felt very secure even though the area not great - had no trouble getting anywhere on the metro though.

• 13th Jul 2014

The receptionist girl was so cute

very frienfly staff. high quality ameneties; exccllent rqting

Great hostel. Clean, in good shape, free breakfast, soap/shampoo in showers and bathroom, towel provided. Very nice. Breakfast was also good.

I thought this hostel had an excellent operation -- wonderful staff, nice rooms and building, very clean, and very convenient. The only thing that was bothersome which is beyond the hostels mean of control is the location. The location is somewhat in a sketchy neighborhood. However, having been raised in a rough neighborhood myself, it didnt bother me so much. I would recommend this hostel to other people.

• 25th Jun 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my entire stay in the hostel. For what I paid, I did not expect the hostel to be so well decorated, clean and safe. The staff were very friendly, the rooms well kept and facilities readily accessible. I highly recommend this hostel if you don't mind the 15 minute metro ride downtown.

Almost perfect.

It is in a chinese district and it is really far from the cityt center. The staff was good though.

It's a Hotel with hostel prices. There is no common/social area. The breakfast is good, but if you get 5 min late the food is gone.

The 6 bed dorm room was fine, extremely clean and the staff were all nice. The hostel itself was below average in terms of offering information, comfortable sitting area etc. The location is pretty terrible. It`s connected by metro which so its easy to get to other parts of the city but the neighborhood is not nice to walk around in and there were usually about 10-15 prostitutes hanging out in the place between the metro stop and hostel waiting for customers. Terrible coffee at breakfast too.

Very good and substantial breakfast. We never had to leave hungry in the morning. The room was a bit small but it was clean and alright for the few days.

I really thought I would like this hostel more than I did based on the ratings and reviews. I did not find the staff very friendly, especially the man who got snappy when I asked a simple question. The most that this hostel has going for it is that it is very clean and new-looking and breakfast is included. If that is all you're looking for, then this hostel is for you, otherwise you should look somewhere else. Also, it's far from any major tourist attraction.

This hostel is super good! I stayed for three nights together with a friend and we both really enjoyed it. Super clean, nice rooms with good bathrooms. There's no place to hang out with other guests apart from a small kitchen downstairs though, so it suits people who wants a nice, clean and quiet place to sleep.The only thing I can complain about is the kitchen. There's no equipment at all there, not even a water boiler. A water boiler and more equipment would make it 10/10! Good location.

Very clean and lovely staff. Kitchen didn't have a stove which means you could only make microwave meals. The area is a little dodgy at night especially of you're a single female. Tends to be a quieter hostel. But overall a good experience.

Great place with friendly staff. Facilities are good, location is convenient since is very close to the subway, although the way to the subway is not pretty, however just 5 minutes walking distance, there is a beautiful park with great view of the city and in 3 minutes walking distance there is a convenience store. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

It is a beautiful clean place with great rooms and facilities. Only thing is there was no stove in the kitchen. Great helpful staff and a pretty good breakfast. The location is fairly close to the Bellville station but the area itself is not so great. Not a small hostel atmosphere, more like a hotel, no common area.