Beautiful City Hostel Reviews

12 Rue de l'Atlas, Paris, France

There wasn't much atmosphere and they constantly ran out of dishes and silverware at breakfast. However, it's pretty reasonable prices for Paris! It's not too far out of the city center, but I would reccomend taking the metro where you need to go- only €1.70 a trip and you can go anywhere!

I loved this place, it was perfect! Cheers,

The breakfast was not good at all, something has to be done on it.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Tanzania

Awesome hostel. Would definitely recommend. The bedding, room and shower were very clean. Staff were very friendly.Found it a bit hard to find at first, but it is really close to a metro stop which made it really easy to get around. The breakfast ran out fast so get there really early.

• 31st Aug 2014

I stayed in the hostel while looking for an appartment in Paris for my tenure as a student there, and loved the place! Couldn't have made a better choice, I believe. Stayed in a 6 bedroom piece. Each of these rooms has a bathroom and every bed has a fairly large locker. The place is impecably clean, and everyday the bathroom is cleaned.The kitchen isn't very big, but I really never had a problem to have breakfast there (its quite good for its price, just make sure you get there early).

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

The staff were amazing, super helpful and friendly. The hostel was always clean and the location (although with its quirks) had perfect access to the metro which could get you anywhere in Paris. The area also had cheap food and restaurants which was very handy for backpackers. It was great having our own bathroom and the breakfast each day was really great as well. I would suggest that it may be nice to be able to cook food in the kitchen. thank you so much for an amazing week! :)

• 21st Aug 2014

Best Hostel I've stayed at yet. Would definitely stay here again!

This hostel was almost like a hotel, it was lovely! Breakfast was great! Quick walk to the metro and just one stop to the center of Paris. The Asian prostitutes by the metro are funny, and harmless so don't be scared. Not as social as other hostels I've been to but I had great people in my room so it worked out. I would definitely stay here again!

Such a nice hostel, indeed more a hotel than a hostel, but great facilities, nice kitchen, good breakfast included (baguette, coffee, juice, cereal, croassaints). staff super fiendly and always willing to help you. quite impress with the cleanness of the place, always good. no common area, so there no place to meet up other travellers only during breakfast maybe. the location is not the best one but walking distance of the metro station where you can reach every part of the city so no big issue.

Great place to stay

Sosososo clean. New facility

Beautiful City Hostel is excellent value for money. I found my small dorm (6) modern and clean with an excellent en-suite bathroom. Free breakfast was basic but I was very glad it was included as I didn't need to worry about it. The fact that towels and wifi were included also just helped to put me at ease, along with the fact that i was allowed to leave my bag in the spare luggage room for the day! Staff pleasant and polite. Great basic accommodation to use as a base for exploring Paris :)

• 9th Aug 2014

Mediocre hostel. Very clean, friendly enough, didn't have any problems to speak of. But there was almost no atmosphere, and no common area. A fine hostel, but not good for meeting people or going out.

Ive stayed in Paris 3 times, best backpackers in Paris. Modern, clean and new great place to relax.

Staff was super nice and accommodating. I was pretty impressed with how clean it was too. Bathroom was well kept and the sheets and towels were nice and clean.

• 18th Jul 2014

Nice, clean, modern place. Highly recommend.

• 17th Jul 2014

Would highly recommend this hostel, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. There are lockers in the room, big enough for most backpacks (bring your own padlock). The free breakfast is baguettes and croissants which was lovely. The kitchen is limited, no stove just a microwave. The location is pretty good, very close to a metro station. I would definitely recommend staying here.

This hostel was very clean. The room was slightly cramped and the kitchen was NOT a full kitchen! Location was okay but definitely could have been better

Really enjoyed our stay. Everything was good. No common room which was a shame but nice big kitchen all the same. No stove top though... Only other issue we had was that the showers flooded really easy as they took ages for the water to drain so you had I stop your shower every few minutes and wait for the water to drain. Other than that it was all excellent, far exceeded our expectations and I will definitely stay here in the future and recommend it to my friends!

I recommend this hostel, it's 10 minutes out of town by metro but close to the station. Very social and exceptional wifi and Breakfast. There are a lot of elderly asian prostitutes around the corner but they never even spoke to me and I felt safe all the time. If you want to avoid them you could walk the other way to another station anyway. No PowerPoint in bunk but looks like they were working on setting it up. staff were extremely helpful.