Beautiful City Hostel Reviews

12 Rue de l'Atlas, Paris, France

The location is not far from the subway station Belleville. It's where lots of Chinese residents are, so you'll easily find Asian restaurants and stores nearby and it's often very crowded. The staff was super friendly and helpful, it's a shame that I didn't get her name to recommend. The bathroom was very clean and spacious, almost the best I've seen from a hostel so far, but you'll have to get up early to take a shower because six people have to share one. In general, it was quite a nice stay.

Please make connection to wi-fi simple: without the need to open the authorization web page before I can use it.

Good quality hostel but alittle high price really good breakfast

Nice, clean hostel a little but far from the centre of Paris but very close to a metro stop. There is no bar unfortunately, so far you are wanting a lively atmosphere to meet people, this is not for you. It is perfect to recharge your batteries though. I booked the wrong date while booking and they told me via email it was all sorted, but then when I arrived, they told me they couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't happy.

I stayed in a private room. I could get a very good rest. The location is ok because you have metro and bus near. It is in an asian neighborhood where if you don´t want to spend much eating out you can find some cheap places.

Beds were really noisey and there wasn't really a breakfast. The staff were nice but not that helpful when it came to asking them for directions. The room and bathroom was clean but there wasn't enough locker space or the lockers were really small. Very close to the metro which was a plus.

• 20th Apr 2015

The building was brand new and well built. The room was very clean when we got there, but didn't stay that way for long. The breakfast had just the minimum but was still ok. They gave us maps, towel and sheets, which was convenient. The staff was helpful and knew English. The hostel was quiet and not very crowded. It is located in the "chinatown", very close to a metro station. I would in general recommend it, although they should clean the rooms more frequently (and have more croissants).

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The location was a bit sketchy with all of the asian prostitutes hanging around but it was alright since the hostel was only about a five minute walk from the underground station! The staff were mostly all very nice and helpful too!!

The Beautiful hostel lived up to it's name & even exceeded the expectations.. It was just a BEAUTIFUL experience in the Amazing city of Romance & Lights. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Very safe for Boys as well as Girls.. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Also very supportive to in assisting with storing the baggage with them for 2 full days while I could roam around Paris and enjoy the places.. Complimentary breakfast was also very tasty, Appreciate it.. 10/10..!!

Despite the proximity of metro station, location of the hostel didn't really had an appeal to me. Its quite an Asian neighborhood, and it didn't really made me feel I'm in Paris. I felt like I'm in Hongkong. Nevertheless, since metro station is near to the hostel itself, i give an "average" mark for location. I think the best assets of the hostel are its staff and cleanliness of the place. Kudos to Sylvie and Bienvue for the excellent customer service they have demonstrated. Fix the wifi pls.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

It would have been great if there was a vending machine for drinks because I was SOOOO thirsty.

• 24th Feb 2015

A decent hostel in the Belleville district of Paris - rooms were clean and had lockers. I didn't find the location so great, but then again I'm not a fan of the 19th of the arrondissement. It's close to the metro, has friendly staff, and is definitely a hostel worth considering!

The hostel is very nice and clean, the stuff is very nice and helpful. The price is ok for paris