Beautiful City Hostel Reviews

12 Rue de l'Atlas, Paris, France

Staff was nice and helpful. Location is okay, the subway station is nearby. It was very clean and breakfast is okay(cereal/bread/milk/juice/coffee). Bathroom is clean. The only problem was the room was too cold. I couldn't sleep well.

All wat I need at a hostel clean bed and hot shower which are they provided despite last night was freezing in the room and no HOT water...And get used to see chinese women standing on the way to the hostel :)

Great place to stay! This is actually my second hostel in Paris and what an upgrade for the same affordable price. It is very clean, the staff is polite, down to earth and helpful and the breakfast was a nice touch. Location is not the most central but the metro stop is a 2 minute walk so it is not really that big of an issue. I was upgraded to a smaller dorm room which had a private bathroom-one of the cleanest ones I had seen in a hostel. Overall- I highly recommend this gem!

Stayed because we thought there was a full kitchen but there was only a microwave and a fridge. Bread for breakfast-very average free breakfast. The staff don't really know how to operate their own hostel. It ended in me sleeping a dirty bed since they cleaned the wrong one. Easy management fix though. Other than that, good hostel.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is clean and very comfortable.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Fantastic stay with great friendly staff

It's comfortable , I had a nice trip in Paris ,thx.

Good hostel. the only difficut that a I had was the distance of city center. But is near to a metro station. good staff, good shower and toillets, good rooms. I recommend! Thanks

Clerks there are very warmhearted and they helped us to change a room for us and put us and our friend together. The place is easy to reach and clean and tidy rooms, good bathroom, heater, and free breakfast made us feel comfortable. We definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Tajikistan

I had a great time at Beautiful City hostel. The staff was nice, it was cleaned and even though its not in the city center, the two metro lines nearby are very useful and also the shops around. ONE BAD THING: THE HOSTEL DOES NOT HAVE STRUCTURE TO COOK!

the neighborhood seems to be not so safe.

Nice, quiet, worm and clean place. Two issues that should be referred about this hostel are: 1. You won't be able to cook your own meal since there is not stove in the kitchen; 2. Lockers don't work properly and there is no way to know if the padlock you normally use will work and keep your stuff safe from other backpackers so, for a five euros deposit, the manager offers you a padlock that might not work properly either. Nice staff, except for the manager.

the kitchen was good but you should have a stove there, and also it could be a good idea to have a laundry service paid for customers. En general, everything was ok.

This place was a great stay for a weekend trip to Paris! Close to a metro, free wifi, friendly staff and good facilities. Continental breakfast included is also key. I would recommend it!

Great hostel - clean and new with great showers

• 14th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

It is located in a kind of dodgy area, but it is very close to the metro. Breakfast was very simple but the rooms were nice. Fairly quiet.

I had a very comfortable and excellent stay at beautiful city hostel. The room was very clean and stylish. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Awesome place! So clean awesome breakfast and facilities.

Helpfull Staff and perfect location

Very nice hostel as it was very near to the meto station which was not expected. Definately recommend to stay here. Rooms and bathroom were very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3