6.4
Good 26 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 26 Total Reviews
Beautiful Place in Rome Located at Via Vicenza, 20, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Vicenza, 20
64% 26
41.9029158 12.5024628
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016
4.3

AWFUL. please don't stay there. Staff delayed my check-in for 5 hours. The rooms are basically a small room with 4 beds against each other. I was basically asleep on the same bed with the other people. The common area is awful and not aerated and chairs are broken. There was no lockers enough in the room. The staff didn't agree to keep my passport in the safety deposit. AWFUL!!

9th Jul 2016
7.1

A hotel converted in a hostel. A quite annoying because they change the guests when a room isn't fully booked. The location is great, just 100 metres from Termini Station.

8th Jul 2016
6.0

The kitchen is not really a kitchen, it's just a closet you open to find the smallest kitchen ever with very few things. The room was so hot and you had to pay 5€ if you wanted them to turn on the A.C. The male room was 4 single beds one against another, there is basically no room between beds which just feel a bit uncomfortable and add to the heat. The outdoor terrace and the location near termini makes its a bit better but I still wouldn't recommended.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
4.0

The WORST service I've ever experienced. When I went to the hostel person who was working there asked me to wait for his friend to take me to the place where I was about to check in and sleep. I ended up waiting more than half and then they ( 3 different people changing on the way!) took me to 3 different buildings before I got my room. And they told me that was my problem not theirs, they just gave my favour... Everything last more than an hour! Poor service and eng skills. Never go there