Bed Bangkok Hostel Reviews

11/20 Sukhumvit 1, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

we stayed in a private 3 bed room with hot shower, the room was not very big, but had everything we needed. its not as central as i would have liked but that is also a good thing because we heard from other travellers that staying close to k.s. road is a little too crazy.

Location is great, a mere 5 minute walk from the nearest BTS station, Phloen Chit. Rooms are clean with night light and locker. Toilets were a little dusty and too cramped.

Well first, the rooms and the hotel doesn't look like on the picture of the website. Second, the walls are really "thin", so u can hear EVERYTHING whats going outside of your room. Third, the Staff its not really friendly. Fourth, the matress are super-hard, they are one of the hardest we ever had in our life. And at least, the location is simple bad. So we cant recommend this hotel!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Austria

The hostel should have a higher level of security such as photocopying passports upon arrival!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

fully utilized of the space, especially the bathroom.

Overall a nice friendly hostel with helpful staff. Finding the hostel was a bit of an issue as the instructions given on booking were not very helpful; which exit to take at the station was not given and there were several exits. Putting exit 3 down on the instructions would have helped. Had a private 3 bedroom with ensuite, which was very clean however it was located right by the main stairs and wasn't very soundproof so could hear and the room shakes every time someone walked up the stairs.

Staff at the front desk was great! English was strong and they were very helpful. Definitely would recommend staying here.

The room was a lot smaller than we imagined. There was only room for a bunk bed and maybe 2 feet next to the bed. The walls were sheets of metal and you could hear everything in the next room, but it was very clean which was a plus, and close to the skytrain station so getting there from the airport was very easy. I wish the beds hadn't been so hard and that there was a safety box in the room. Their credit card machine wasn't working which was annoying as that was the main reason we booked.

It's great little cozy hostel with lovely staff.The location of this hostel make my trip very easy to go around Bangkok(It's very close to sky train station).And you don't have to worry about food coz there are a lot of nice and various around.I'll definitely be back here.

Absolutely terrible. Arrived to the hostel for the New Years. I had received my email confirmation and had paid my deposit. However, the reception said they had no rooms available and that I couldn't stay there! Completely ruined my trip as It was difficult to find another place to stay, especially at a reasonable price and good location. They say they have a swimming pool - they don't. I also haven't received a refund of my deposit!

• 28th Dec 2013

Need to change on the mattress, should have better quality, too hard.

Nice hostel, quite zone.

there were rats, cockroach it said it had a swimming pool where? room was not cleaned once it was more like a prison than a hostel maybe for 100 baht a night but 400? i am staying in chiang mai for that price u get free wifi swimming pool friendly staff roomed cleaned daily clean and air con that works.

• 5th Dec 2012

Located not far from the main Sukhumvit Road. Very cheap, clean and friendly staff who will go the extra mile for you. Tea and coffee is also available and they also have wi fi which is great. Would definitely stay here again.

• 27th Oct 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Super small and not user friendly bathroom. Got mosquito. Aircond strong enough. Not include breakfast. Location not really good.

Very close to the BTS station, with good wi-fi and AC. Also, it was clean and secure. It's a little distance to Khoa San Rd, but then again, Khoa San Rd is not easily accessible by public transit so you have to take your pick - close to khoa san rd or access to the rest of the city. Great place if you need to do any visa runs or want to stay away from the uber backpacker areas for a night or two. I'll stay here again when I come through Bangkok again in about a month.

We took a mate bunk private suite on first floor, room was well presented, Only drawback with this room was more noise of flowing water from the above dorms toilets,more noise from the staircase by other users. Culdn't sleep peacefully throughout the night. WIFI was excellent. Would definitely come back for good WIFI. No Breakfast provided, this was a drawback as other hostels do provide breakfast with the same sort of money.

Very quiet hostel. Away from all the loud noises but still in a good location. Incredible internet speed. Secure as well so you don't have to worry about thefts.

I like the simplicity of the design of the whole hostel. The facilities are clean and the location is great specially if you like to spend the night at Nana's or if you like to travel using the train. For a very affordable price, this place is really commendable.

What I really like about the hostel is its value for money. I'm satisfied with the price I've paid and facilities that I've got. It's clean, the towel's changed once/ 2 days, and it's a really good towel (so, you don't have to bring your own towels when traveling :D). The bathroom is also clean (I got private bathroom). The aircon works perfectly (it's all you need when you stayed in Bangkok). The staffs are also really helpful :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3