Bed Breakfast Brussels - B3 GuestHouse Reviews

75 Rue d'andennne 1060 Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium

This place was sooo neat that you are afraid of moving or even breathing. Phillip, the owener, is a nice guy but it seems he is always keeping an eye on you at all times. We felt very uncomfortable.

Philippe is an excellent host. He went through the map and gave us a walking tour we followed during our 2-day stay. The man has style. His house is filled with vintage collectables, all neatly organized. The room smelled so nice, pretty natural light. This place really feels like home. The bathroom is so spacious and was always clean. Metro really close to the house. He has an iron. Wifi. Answered our questions in patience and made us laugh. Loved everything about this experience. Thank you.

• 16th Jun 2014

The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Philippe takes great care in the house- everything was clean and spotless. He also provides with a lot of inside tips about the city. Breakfast had a variety of options - cheeses, fruits, muesli, belgian marmalade etc. Altogether I had a great time in Brussels and the house felt like home

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

This was one of our best hostels we stayed in! Great location but more importunately the staff was genuinely helpful and knowledgeable, outlined a map for the routes we should see, places to visit, eat and shop! VERY helpful and fun to be around! My daughter and I were traveling together and we felt safe here as well! The facilities were very clean and maintained as well. Highly recommend!

I love staying in B3 GuestHouse. The place is amazingly pretty and Philip is an excellent host. Everything there is clean and tidy, and of course well decorated! Thanks Philip for providing such an awesome place for us to stay.

My husband and I absolutely loved staying at B3. Philip is a fantastic host and his cat is the most adorable fat cat ever. Philip is warm and helpful and pointed out some great suggestions for out visit to Brussels. He is lovely to speak to and his place is beautiful and peaceful. The local area of Marolles must be explored for the best bars and vintage shops. Breakfast is extra money, and no towels though, fyi!

I stayed second time in B3 GuestHouse and again the B3 was wonderful. Thanks to Philip for hospitality, attitude, apartment and house.

very nice house! Philip is very friendly and the house is clean and looked after with a lovely home feeling. the location is also very convenient, definitely recommended.

View all Brussels Bed and Breakfasts