Bed&Bike Hostel Reviews

Stoliarnii pereulok 10-12, St Petersburg, Russia

Actually I didn't stay in the hostel because it's full when I arrived there, but staff let me move to its branch just few blocks away that is more near to metro station. Staff is very helpful and nice.

It is in the center, near to metro and important monuments (St.Isaac, Nevski avenu, Ermitazh and other). Very good price, the staff is very helpfull. I will stay again in this hostel. (One small problem it 6th floor without elevator) :)

Staff was so helpful, I had a flight at 7am and they booked a cab for me and then woke up at 4:30am to be sure I do not miss the cab. Thanks so much. In addition this place is really nice and welcoming and clean.

View all St Petersburg Hostels