• via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole, Bergamo, Italy

Superb 42 Total Reviews
Superb 42 Total Reviews
Bed and Breakfast Al Calicanto Located at via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole, Bergamo.
Italy
Bergamo Lombardia 24010 via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole
94% 42
45.7428498 9.6606731
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

Great little BnB!! easy to get to by bus from the centre of burgamo. room was clean and cosy. the hosts were friendly and overly helpful, would reccomend to anyone!

22nd Oct 2016

Bruna and her husband are a lovely couple and extremely nice! Their place was clean, cute, and just wonderful. They picked me up from the airport for 16 euros which was super convenient. Breakfast was also filling and enough for me. Loved staying there, if I go back to Bergamo would love to stay there again :)

Thank you , we wish for you good school and everithing well.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 41+
27th Aug 2016

Amost pleasant stay in a mountain village (Sorisole = the smiling sun), in fact air quality and view from the two balconies we had from two rooms was superbe. Bruna Aliaevi and her husband take care of you like guests of the family, even the dog is gentle and charming. Parking is possible in the nearby area, but not within their terrain.

20th Aug 2016

Bruna and her husband were wonderful people! They know everything about the city and gave me lots of useful tips. The room was lovely and cosy. The breakfast was excellent. The location might not be perfect for those who prefer to stay in the heart of Bergamo, but still there are buses to go to the city centre directly and the 3-day ticket for all public transport in the area (including the airport) was only 7 euro, so it was totally fine with me. I'd definitely stay with them again. Grazie!

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

I felt right at home at Al Calicanto; Bruna and her husband were extremely helpful, kind, and willing to help me around the city from even before my arrival. During my stay, they couldn't be kinder, and the place is absolutely beautiful. It's located a little away from the city center, but in the midst of a nice neighborhood, and with easy reach via bus to/from the Orio al Serlo airport. Tip: try to get early at night, or ask Bruna to pick you up.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

A delightful experience, i wish i stayed longer! Al Calicanto is neatly tucked away, a home away from home, and an easy bus ride into town. Bruna the host is warm, hospitable & so very helpful! She provided great travel tips, a lovely breakfast, and gave me a lift to the bus stop with my luggage as it was pelting with rain - Thankyou! ☺ Plus Bergamo itself, especially Cita Alta, is gorgeous! If you like the idea of a haven out of town, stay here! You wont regret it.

Thank you Nancy, I hope to meet you again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
8.0

Bruna's niece checked me in when I arrived at night and she was super lovely. Facilities were fine, private room to myself which was great. As I had to leave early the next morning Bruna's husband drove me 16mins there and is a very passionate man about Italy which I loved hearing from him. The breakfast in the morn was a stand out! So much food, I couldn't finish it. Best in my b&b stays so far, thanks Bruna!