Bed and Breakfast Al Calicanto Reviews

via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole, Bergamo, Italy

I had a lovely stay at Al Calicanto. The host was very kind and accommodating, even driving me to the airport at 5am. Only thing to note is that it is a bit far from the city. The bus worked out pretty well though!

There's nothing negative to say about "Al Calicanto" hostel. I, really, enjoyed my stay there. It was very warm (literally - considering the cold weather dominate during December - & metaphorically), cozy, safe, peacefully and relaxed. Bruna, the property owner, is an immediate person willing to help you even in areas she doesn't have to (tourist information about Bergamo, bus schedules..). Check-in and evening returning flextime, also add to pros. A truly lovely staying. Wish it was longer!

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Greece

Fantastic B&B with lovely hosts. Great location to base yourself while visiting Bergamo just a 15 minute bus ride away.

This is very beautiful place. I was travelling with my car and was a little be late there, about 22:00 but Bruna was so kind to wait for me until I get there. Since I had to leave early in the morning to pick up someone from the airport, she left breakfast only for me. The place is very quiet and I was able to sleep very well. I recommend this place for everyone.

• 10th Oct 2015