• via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole, Bergamo, Italy

9.3
Superb 32 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 32 Total Reviews
Bed and Breakfast Al Calicanto Located at via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole, Bergamo.
Italy
Bergamo Lombardia 24010 via Michelangelo Buonarroti n. 2/B, Sorisole
93% 32
45.7428498 9.6606731
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

A delightful experience, i wish i stayed longer! Al Calicanto is neatly tucked away, a home away from home, and an easy bus ride into town. Bruna the host is warm, hospitable & so very helpful! She provided great travel tips, a lovely breakfast, and gave me a lift to the bus stop with my luggage as it was pelting with rain - Thankyou! ☺ Plus Bergamo itself, especially Cita Alta, is gorgeous! If you like the idea of a haven out of town, stay here! You wont regret it.

Thank you Nancy, I hope to meet you again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
8.0

Bruna's niece checked me in when I arrived at night and she was super lovely. Facilities were fine, private room to myself which was great. As I had to leave early the next morning Bruna's husband drove me 16mins there and is a very passionate man about Italy which I loved hearing from him. The breakfast in the morn was a stand out! So much food, I couldn't finish it. Best in my b&b stays so far, thanks Bruna!

2nd Jun 2016

Bruna is the lovliest hostess! She will help you figure out maps, places to visit, dinner, and she makes the best breakfast! My room overlooked a balcony and I enjoyed many sunsets there-- go here if you are in Bergamo!

• Poland, Female, 41+
26th May 2016

Quiet location at the foot of the Alps. Cosy rooms with a beautiful balcony. Super friendly and nice host Bruna. Very happy to have stayed there, felt like at home. Bed and Breakfast Al Calicanto is a place to visit again and again :-)

• matthiasbrendel8669
  • Germany, Male, 41+
15th May 2016

Outskirts of Bergamo, which I did not mind, because I was traveling by car. Parking is possible only 50m bellow the house. It is a 2 stories series-house, the rooms in the second floor are given to rent. The first floor is a big living room where breakfast is served. Bathroom is shared, clean. The lady owning and living there speaks English, I even got tips for my day in Bergamo. It was OK value for a low price. I got everything I needed.

Thank you, it was a pleasure . See you next time

13th May 2016

My stay at Bed and Breakfast Al Calicanto was amazing. The hosts were very kind and accommodating. The place was very clean and the overall appearance is wonderful. They even upgraded me to a suite upon arrival at no extra charge. The house is located a bit away from Bergamo, but the buses run frequently and Bruna is more than helpful to offer help using the bus. It was easy to get to Citta Alta, the older part of Bergamo, as well as the train station and airport. Excellent value!