Bed and Breakfast Alla Vucciria Reviews

Via Coltellieri, 46, Palermo, Italy

Good location. Great hospitality. I felt myself like a guest not a customer. Breakfast is good. But it would be better if there was egg :) Thank you...

Claudio is an excellent host! He makes you feel very welcome and as if you are part of the family! He is very helpful and even showed me around Palermo. I have had a fantastic stay and will not hesitate to come back!

• 4th Oct 2015

We enjoyed our stay very much. To make it even better, we would suggest making the B&B sign easier to spot as we missed it upon arrival and wandered around. Also, the lobby of the building did not feel safe. For example, the front door was often times open when we arrived back to the building and the lobby is dark with no lights. Someone could easily hide in the dark entry and attack a guest upon entry. Also, adding a protein to breakfast like a boiled egg would make it more filling.

I loved the breakfast spread. The fresh croissant was simply the best I've ever had. The owner of the B&B, Claudio, was simply accommodating and a very hospitable person. Upon my request, he had gone out of his way to purchase the concert tickets from Teatro Massimo for us. The place is very clean, though the B&B can be quite difficult to locate in the alley. However, the Piazza San Domenica is very easy to find, and the location is central in Palermo.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts