Bed and Breakfast Alla Vucciria Reviews

Via Coltellieri, 46, Palermo, Italy

Great location and interesting host (Claudio) who joined us for breakfast and gave us plenty of recommendations for superb local eateries and where to visit etc. Simon Majundar's Eat My Globe has a chapter on this B&B and if you are happy to be in the middle of La Vucciria with its real Palermo residents and sights, then you will love it - as we did. If you like glitzy hotels, this is not for you.

Good location. Great hospitality. I felt myself like a guest not a customer. Breakfast is good. But it would be better if there was egg :) Thank you...

Claudio is an excellent host! He makes you feel very welcome and as if you are part of the family! He is very helpful and even showed me around Palermo. I have had a fantastic stay and will not hesitate to come back!

• 4th Oct 2015