9.0
Superb 184 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 184 Total Reviews
Bed & Breakfast Angelina Located at Via Cappuccini 34, , Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento Via Cappuccini 34
90% 184
40.6318677 14.3944394
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

This was a little out side the main part of Sorrento but easily accessible by train (the next stop). The service was over the top wonderful! They helped my plan my days even which only added to all the research I had done. Worth the value to be in a quite and peaceful area

16th Aug 2016
7.1

I’ve been traveling everyday for 12 months and never write reviews, but I was treated so unbelievably bad I couldn’t not review this. I had to call a collect US number. Their receptionist dialed using special instructions printed with the number. When my call ended, he said I owed €8. I said, “No, it’s free," and went to my room to check out. They had a shift change; and that receptionist ANGRILY YELLED AT ME WITH WAVING ARMS for several min. over €8 and slammed the door closed as I calmly left!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
6.3

One of the staff members was really helpful with directions, places to eat and tour suggestion. Very small rooms and you could not sit or use bar area, only at breakfast. A little confusing when you want to buy a drink.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Paolo, our host, was super kind and he told us many useful ideas about where to go etc. The hotel is very close to the seaside, and you can quickly travel to Sorrento by railway. The station is very close to the hotel. The room was well-equipped, the breakfast was wonderful and the staff is really very nice. All in all, we would recommend it for everyone looking for a nice place to stay in, from where you can visit Pompeii, the Vesuvius, the Amalfi coast, or the island of Capri.

26th Jun 2016

We only stayed for a night, but was advised with great exploring information, and was directed to an amazing restaurant walking distance away! The staff were friendly, rooms were comfortable and clean, will definitely return!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016

The perfect little Bed and Breakfast! Great location and the most friendly and helpful staff, also the breakfast is wonderful. We were sad to only have 3 nights here. Highly recommend.

• ambermoser3732
  • Canada, Female, 41+
29th Apr 2016

Although this place isn't straight in Sorrento it is worth staying at. Paulo, the manager, helped us in so many ways. He encouraged us to go to Pompeii the same day we arrived so we could see the Almafi coast the next day as he knew our stay was short. He then showed us exactly how to see the Almafi coast on a budget. He not only drove my husband back to Sorrento to look for a camera, he kept on looking for it when the bus was gone while we went to Pompeii. They look after you in everyway!