Bed & Breakfast D. Alighieri Reviews

Piazza della Repubblica 3, Florence, Italy

Had a fantastic stay here! The guy who ran the B

Danny was a great host but the place is in need of major improvement. Shared bathroom was in poor condition and tiny. No air conditioning. Dark room with poor lighting. Considering other options available it was not value for money.

• 4th Jul 2014

I have stayed in my fair share of hostels around the world, and this was BY FAR the best I've ever encountered. The owner is the sweetest man, the rooms are gorgeous and it's in the center of town. This wonderful hostel has honestly redeemed all of my past awful hostel experiences... The only thing is it's on the 6th floor so if you have heavy bags, prepare for a great butt workout :) THANK YOU!!! - Caroline A

• 4th Jul 2014

This place is in the center of Florence. Could be noisy sometimes but it's the price to pay... Everything was fine but the breakfast is way to minimal for me. My wife liked it but not me. Croissant packaged in a plastic bag + coffee is not enough for the price we pay. Danny speaks english but not too much (almost not enough for me but OK for my wife again) He truly wanted to help us have a nice trip to Florence. He could do your landry for 5 EUR. That was very helpfull for us.

• 22nd Jun 2014

rooms are in an apartment off of Piazza della Repubblica - right in the center of town! Great b/c there is no quality public transportation in town. Owner Danny was very nice. Breakfast was basic. Rooms were safe and clean, but no A/C (fans are present). Only one shared shower, and two toilets for several rooms. Overall, very good experience. Thank you!

We did enjoy a lot our stay at Bed & Breakfast D. Alighieri & Zeng. Mister Zeng is a great person, very nice and kind with his guests! (Great morning coffees with him!) The location is just perfect to visit Firenze!

The room and location were great, would just have preferred a private bathroom rather than a shared bathroom.

The quality of the matrass and the badroom facilities were poor. The owner is very friendly.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The B&B is in a great location right on a piazza! The owner was super nice and friendly, so helpful. Great value for what you pay for! We really enjoyed staying here and would recommend it to others.

• 25th Apr 2014