Bed & Breakfast D. Alighieri Reviews

Piazza della Repubblica 3, Florence, Italy

It was very well located, just in the city center and the people were very gentle and helpful.

This B1&B is excellent, super clean, super quiet, the room was great and the staff guy is very cordial and friendly... thanks for helping our family vacation o be perfect

Had a fantastic stay here! The guy who ran the B

Danny was a great host but the place is in need of major improvement. Shared bathroom was in poor condition and tiny. No air conditioning. Dark room with poor lighting. Considering other options available it was not value for money.

• 4th Jul 2014

I have stayed in my fair share of hostels around the world, and this was BY FAR the best I've ever encountered. The owner is the sweetest man, the rooms are gorgeous and it's in the center of town. This wonderful hostel has honestly redeemed all of my past awful hostel experiences... The only thing is it's on the 6th floor so if you have heavy bags, prepare for a great butt workout :) THANK YOU!!! - Caroline A

• 4th Jul 2014

This place is in the center of Florence. Could be noisy sometimes but it's the price to pay... Everything was fine but the breakfast is way to minimal for me. My wife liked it but not me. Croissant packaged in a plastic bag + coffee is not enough for the price we pay. Danny speaks english but not too much (almost not enough for me but OK for my wife again) He truly wanted to help us have a nice trip to Florence. He could do your landry for 5 EUR. That was very helpfull for us.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Very nice staff, great rooms, excellent location. I have no complaints!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts